- A good place to build Customer Service Skills
- Business hours coincide with bank hours, so no late nights, and they are closed for the five major holidays
- Locations are run with bare minimum labor coverage, CSR's are often left covering the store by themselves
- Promotions are rare, managers are often outside hires
- "Sales" goals are often unrealistic and "prizes" for meeting goals are typically $5 or $10 gift cards, definitely not worth the effort
- Employee's are often held responsible (fired) for the shortcomings of the company, especially managers
Not a place you want to plan on working at for a long time, not a career environment. The company is more concerned with protecting the higher level staff that don't work at store level. Expect to be overworked and underpaid, perform demeaning marketing exercises including shaking a sign for oncoming traffic.