Check Point Software Technologies Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
If you're currently employed, not recommended to move here
current employee (Current Employee) –  San Carlos, CAApril 23, 2016
The people are wonderful to work with in San Carlos office and other locations. This helps people put up with a lot of what's lacking.
As an employee you can be proud of the history of this company.
The product development is ahead of the competition.
Sadly they can be penny wise and pound foolish. (Sales can't spend over $150 without a PO). Their unwillingness to adapt to how the US conducts business drives key talent away and is the root of a big morale issue.

Departments are understaffed but employees are still held to KPIs as if they were adequately staffed. (My personal belief is so they can avoid paying out full bonuses and repress annual raises to minimums.)
There is a large turn over at this company for those that are not stuck or in the twilight of their career.

The company is run like the military. Lack of communication, chaotic direction from the President or CEO. Attitude seems to be ok to burn people out, you're just a replaceable "troop".
It feels very disconnected/disorganized.
Don't even dream of being a change agent for real improvement because everything has to be approved by the CEO, and all business comes to a halt that needs his approval if he's on vacation or unavailable. It's professionally embarrassing at times.

Benefits are mediocre compared to Silicon Valley standards.
Pros
Great people, free lunches, HR puts on a lot of little events
Cons
Micromanged by CEO in Israel shows lack of trust in US HQ
They had alot of family outtings
Intern ATC Coordinator Education Services (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 17, 2015
Check Point Software Technologies was a office job, I was an Intern and mostly all my work was done on my computer. Most of my work history is in production so I found it a little hard to slow down. I loved learning new things and my supervisor and co-workers were always ready to teach me new things.
I was living in Texas then, my father pasted and had move back. I would still be there if could.
Pros
the company paid for our food everyday and on thursdays departments took turn bringing food.
Cons
i didn't have time to find any cons
Check Point is a great place to work and learn about network security business.
Partner Alliance Manager/Team Lead (Current Employee) –  San Carlos, CAJuly 15, 2013
Check Point is a great place to work and learn about the network security business. I have had the pleasure to move within the organization to learn different aspects about the business and using this knowledge for career growth.
Pros
ability to work with cross functional teams, the business relationships with field sales and partner community, free lunch
Cons
cultural differences