Serves fast food restaurant customers by directing food and beverage preparation; maintaining customer goodwill; collecting revenues; maintaining supplies, equipment, and sanitation; managing staff.
- Accomplishes fast food restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves fast food restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to operations reports; completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; identifying needed system improvements; implementing production and food preparation changes.
- Meets fast food restaurant financial objectives by estimating requirements; contributing information for annual budget preparation; implementing and controlling expenditure schedules; analyzing variances; initiating approved corrective actions; helping promote the restaurant; increasing sales; improving profits.
- Opens the fast food restaurant by urning-on equipment; checking service areas, dining area, kitchen, and grounds for cleanliness and appeal.
- Maintains flow of satisfied fast food diners by maintaining kitchen production; monitoring order-taking and filling; performing all fast food jobs, as needed; responding to customer complaints and special requests.
- Provides fast food meals and drinks by following menus and "specials" of fast food chain; anticipating consumption; using approved suppliers; placing and receiving food and supply orders; minimizing waste; directing and controlling food preparation and cooking procedures; ensuring that quality standards of fast food chain are met.
- Keeps fast food restaurant equipment operating by following operating instructions; teaching employees proper use and maintenance of equipment; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs;
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing fast food chain standards and procedures; complying with sanitation and legal regulations; maintaining pest control, trash removal, landscaping services; snow removal, traffic control, and security services.
- Closes the fast food restaurant by balancing out the cash drawer; making bank deposits; reconciling charge slips; turning-off equipment; activating security system.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending fast food chain educational workshops; reviewing fast food management publications.
- Accomplishes fast food chain goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Cost Accounting, Inventory Management, Decision Making, Process Improvement, Strategic Planning, Informing Others, Verbal Communication, Customer Service, Food Sanitation, Management Proficiency, Quality Focus
Indeed - 8 months ago