Position located in PG County/Baltimore
JOB REQUIREMENTS/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HVAC license required
- CPO and EPA licenses are a plus
- 3-5 years of experience
- High school diploma required.
- Reliable and uses their own transportation
- Must uphold the Checkers brand and present a positive image for the company
- Must own tools
RESPONSIBILITIES: (11 Restaurant locations):
- Completes all maintenance work orders with proper certification, including electrical, plumbing/ air conditioning (HVAC) and refrigeration.
- Completes necessary quarterly maintenance per HVAC and refrigeration.
- Completes all work orders in a timely manner.
- Maintains all refrigeration equipment to ensure safety and equipment upkeep.
- Maintains lighting inside and outside of facility.
- Ensures General mgr satisfaction when working in restaurant.
- Maintains MANAGER contact regarding maintenance problems in within restaurant location.
- Adheres to specific safety guidelines set by OSHA.
- Maintains a positive customer relations attitude.
- Monitors and complies with all Federal and Local regulations and ordinances.
- When required, carries cell phone and responds to all emergency calls in a timely manner and if necessary, in person.
- Completes all other projects or requests as directed by Operation Director.
- Required work hours: 50 hrs/week
Salary Range: $50,000-$60,000
Paid Health Insurance
Indeed - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard
Checkers & Rally's restaurants were born out of the idea that a bland and flavorless burger was downright bad and that Americans...