Checkpoint Systems Employee Reviews in United States

Great job
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Thorofare, NJJuly 1, 2015
I loved being a scheduler and the working environment was really nice. I loved the people i worked with. The salary was also really nice.
fun doing installs
Field Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Thorofare, NJMarch 27, 2015
Everyday varies at work. I've learned a lot with the company,management is good. Hardest part is going through traffic most enjoyable part is fixing the systems
Chemical Injection Pump Company
Special Projects Manager (Former Employee) –  Mandeville, LADecember 11, 2013
Organized company move from Westbank to Mandeville; Implemented with a team an accounting
software for the United Kingdom CheckPoint office; Maintained the IT position and desktop software for
CheckPoint globally. Started the ISO 9001 gap analysis within CheckPoint
Pros
great people
Cons
commute from southshore
productive workplace
Inspector Production (Former Employee) –  Ponce, PRFebruary 4, 2013
Smooth operation at work, supervised, clean space, new machines, benefits.
Manage EAS systems for CVS account
Project Coordinator/CVS Account (Current Employee) –  Woonsocket, RINovember 21, 2012
I successfully manage the EAS (Electronic Articule Surveillance) system for the world's largest drug chain that has over 7,400 stores by ensuring they have a functional system to assist their Loss Prevention efforts. I work closely with their Construction, Store Set-up, Loss Prevention and Procurement departments on approximately 600 projects yearly that are managed on time and professionally. My co-workers are great and very supportive as they help me process orders and schedule installs. The hardest part of the job is explaining to the customer (CVS) why we may have missed an install or did not install on time. The most enjoyable part of my job is the recognition I receive and the appreciation the customer sees of my hard work.
Pros
being a remote employee with a high level of trust
Cons
no room for growth
Global Leader in Shrink Management
Director of Sales, Security Systems Group (Former Employee) –  Thorofare, NJOctober 16, 2012
Checkpoint Systems is a global leader in shrink management, loss prevention, asset protection, merchandise visibility and apparel labeling solutions.

Checkpoint partners with retailers and their suppliers to reduce shrink, improve shelf availability , leverage real-time data and control losses.

The Security System Group, (now called CheckView) installs and services cutting edge digital video, intrusion and fire/life safety solutions to retailers and customizes products and programs to address specific sources of shrink and operational concerns.
Pros
recognized industry leader

Comment – November 1, 2012

With their market share in the single digits, Checkpoint is certainly not a global leader in anything. A few years ago they bought up some smaller companies, put them under poorly equipped management and expected huge returns. When the money didn't come pouring in the "Checkview" group was sold off in October 2012 and 1/3 of the staff was summarily laid off. Stock prices have tumbled this year after struggling for several years and Checkpoint is ripe for a buyout or ?

As a Temporary employee, I enjoyed working for this commpany. My assignment ends on October 26th.
AP Processor (Current Employee) –  Thorofare, NJOctober 7, 2012
I accepted this temporary assignment to ensure that I continue to develop my job skills. The Team that I work with are very supportive. We share our knowlege and experience with one another. A typical day at work is processing invoices, working with Vendors and the Purchasing Department to resolve issues. When I began this assignment one year ago, there was a backlog on processing invoices. The most challenging part of this job was reviewing and resolving these past due invoices. The most enjoyable part of the job was letting the Vendor(s) know that their invoices were approved for payment.
Pros
a great group of people to work with.
Cons
no benefits - because i am a temporary employee.
Checkpoint is Great
Northeast Region Security Installation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNAugust 1, 2012
I love the people I work with, everyone has a great attitude and we all make the impossible happen for our customers each and every day.
Fast Paced environment, great corporate culture
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Thorofare, NJMay 18, 2012
A typical day at work was a continuous learning experience involving account reconciliations, vendor management, data entry, and application of new software. My co-workers and managers were great and fostered a team environment to align departmental and company goals. Hardest part of the job was being able to ensure that all unresolved invoices with discrepancies were taken care of prior to the weekly payment runs. Being able to resolve these issues and get our vendors paid on time was the most enjoyable part.
Pros
on-site gym, cafeteria, benefits
Cons
no room for advancement

Want to know more about Checkpoint Systems?

Ask a question