Checkpoint Systems Employee Reviews

Has promise but needs strong leaders in the day-to-day
Global Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Thorofare, NJApril 6, 2017
Overall a well intentioned group of people who want to see this company continue to grow and succeed. Positive change is necessary for growth, but too much change can damage morale and reputation.
Pros
Benefits are very competitive, mostly all kind people to work with on a daily basis
Cons
Lacking continuity
Productive workplace
Chemical/ Material Engineer (Former Employee) –  Thorofare, NJApril 4, 2017
The workplace is enjoyable where you get to work with multiple team within the R&D department. Working hours are very flexible as you need too work 8 hours a week and the company open from 5 to 7.
Great team and leadership!
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Centerville, OHFebruary 25, 2017
Pleasant work environment. Employees that are dedicated to excellence in their work and are not hesitant to assist a co-worker when needed.
Enjoyable working in CSR office
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHFebruary 9, 2017
A typical workday is one where you are on the phone 70% of the time, and the other is 30% you are dealing with multiple personalities that don't always make it easy to have an enjoyable day. Few people have not reached there maturity level, that says this is a workplace, and there should be no high school drama around the office. The management is clueless to what goes on in the office, or chooses to ignore. The enjoyable part of the job is assisting customers with there questions, and or issues,
Pros
Cons
Drama employess/No management
Productive, small team to work with
Java/J2EE Developer (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHDecember 20, 2016
The experience has been good, with good work life balance and lots of opportunities to learn in small team. Could have been better if I have opportunities to work new technologies
Flex Time
CUSTOMER RESOURCE PLANNER (Former Employee) –  Thorofare, NJDecember 7, 2016
Check Point Systems allowed for a balanced work/home lifestyle, by allowing a flex time policy upon hiring. It provided an stress free ethic by providing employees with the ability to flex their 8 hour day.
Pros
Flex Time
Cons
no advancement
Manufacturing environment
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bedford Park, ILOctober 16, 2015
Large manufacturing corporation with business casual environment. Employees often get lost in the crowd. Decent management depending on department. Multitasking a necessity. Good benefits.
Great job
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Thorofare, NJJuly 1, 2015
I loved being a scheduler and the working environment was really nice. I loved the people i worked with. The salary was also really nice.
fun doing installs
Field Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Thorofare, NJMarch 27, 2015
Everyday varies at work. I've learned a lot with the company,management is good. Hardest part is going through traffic most enjoyable part is fixing the systems
Chemical Injection Pump Company
Special Projects Manager (Former Employee) –  Mandeville, LADecember 11, 2013
Organized company move from Westbank to Mandeville; Implemented with a team an accounting
software for the United Kingdom CheckPoint office; Maintained the IT position and desktop software for
CheckPoint globally. Started the ISO 9001 gap analysis within CheckPoint
Pros
Great People
Cons
Commute from southshore
productive workplace
Inspector Production (Former Employee) –  Ponce, PRFebruary 4, 2013
Smooth operation at work, supervised, clean space, new machines, benefits.
Manage EAS systems for CVS account
Project Coordinator/CVS Account (Current Employee) –  Woonsocket, RINovember 21, 2012
I successfully manage the EAS (Electronic Articule Surveillance) system for the world's largest drug chain that has over 7,400 stores by ensuring they have a functional system to assist their Loss Prevention efforts. I work closely with their Construction, Store Set-up, Loss Prevention and Procurement departments on approximately 600 projects yearly that are managed on time and professionally. My co-workers are great and very supportive as they help me process orders and schedule installs. The hardest part of the job is explaining to the customer (CVS) why we may have missed an install or did not install on time. The most enjoyable part of my job is the recognition I receive and the appreciation the customer sees of my hard work.
Pros
being a remote employee with a high level of trust
Cons
no room for growth
Global Leader in Shrink Management
Director of Sales, Security Systems Group (Former Employee) –  Thorofare, NJOctober 16, 2012
Checkpoint Systems is a global leader in shrink management, loss prevention, asset protection, merchandise visibility and apparel labeling solutions.

Checkpoint partners with retailers and their suppliers to reduce shrink, improve shelf availability , leverage real-time data and control losses.

The Security System Group, (now called CheckView) installs and services cutting edge digital video, intrusion and fire/life safety solutions to retailers and customizes products and programs to address specific sources of shrink and operational concerns.
Pros
recognized industry leader
As a Temporary employee, I enjoyed working for this commpany. My assignment ends on October 26th.
AP Processor (Current Employee) –  Thorofare, NJOctober 7, 2012
I accepted this temporary assignment to ensure that I continue to develop my job skills. The Team that I work with are very supportive. We share our knowlege and experience with one another. A typical day at work is processing invoices, working with Vendors and the Purchasing Department to resolve issues. When I began this assignment one year ago, there was a backlog on processing invoices. The most challenging part of this job was reviewing and resolving these past due invoices. The most enjoyable part of the job was letting the Vendor(s) know that their invoices were approved for payment.
Pros
a great group of people to work with.
Cons
no benefits - because i am a temporary employee.
Checkpoint is Great
Northeast Region Security Installation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNAugust 1, 2012
I love the people I work with, everyone has a great attitude and we all make the impossible happen for our customers each and every day.
Fast Paced environment, great corporate culture
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Thorofare, NJMay 18, 2012
A typical day at work was a continuous learning experience involving account reconciliations, vendor management, data entry, and application of new software. My co-workers and managers were great and fostered a team environment to align departmental and company goals. Hardest part of the job was being able to ensure that all unresolved invoices with discrepancies were taken care of prior to the weekly payment runs. Being able to resolve these issues and get our vendors paid on time was the most enjoyable part.
Pros
on-site gym, cafeteria, benefits
Cons
no room for advancement