Cheddar's Casual Café Employee Reviews

Great fast pace place
Server (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXApril 13, 2017
You get to know a lot of people and a lot of the trainers there trained very well. They help me to get to know the menu and around the place very well. The managers were there 100% of the time
Not for everyone
Server and Host (Former Employee) –  Brandywine, MDApril 12, 2017
A typical work day is stressful but it needs to be done. I learned a lot of discipline, time management and customer service. Management could be alot better. Hardest part of the job is when you do everything right but someone else messes up but it still falls on you and effects your work day.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Tips
Unorganized
SERVER/BUSSER (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WV 26501April 11, 2017
Managers were very unorganized and did a poor job of scheduling. Pay was solid and work environment was laid back. Overall, it was a good job for a college student trying to make some spending money.
Amazing Management
WAITRESS (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNApril 7, 2017
I loved working at Cheddars. I was a good four years of work while I went through school. They are so good about working with your schedule. Work hard and they will take care of you.
good for a side job
Server Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 5, 2017
Working there i noticed lots of favortisim and that didnt sit well with me. Employees could just buy the manager on duty a starbucks coffee and they got what they want. The managment never saw eye to eye.
Server
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 4, 2017
Great opportunity to grow in the business. If you want to work and make hours this is a great job. Friendly managers and staff. Would recommend this job to anyone that's currently in school
home goods
Server (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 3, 2017
Cheddar's was an amazing place to work at. I loved the environment. they were flexible with scheduling and with school. great tips and loved the management.
Its a productive
Line Cook/Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  Erie, PAApril 2, 2017
I feel management needs a little help, I'm not a huge fan of the kitchen but its a job so there is not much i can do until i find another one. so I would recommend this place if your looking for a seasonal job but not a place to build at
Love serving the customers and making them happy and putting those really beautiful smiles on their faces.
Restaurant Server (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYMarch 31, 2017
While I was back in Kentucky I got the amazing opportunity to be employed by Cheddars and was laboring as a Restaurant host and a server I ended loving each and every day of working for a great restaurant
Quality
Wait Staff (Former Employee) –  Waldorf, MDMarch 30, 2017
The shifts are consistent, I learned a lot about dealing with the public it's helped me to build relationships with customers who always request my tables personally. The management has been fair with dividing the hours of the wait staff and the most enjoyable part for me was the patrons. I have enjoyed serving a great group of customers. The food also is excellent at Cheddars and it helps to sell the product.
Great Place
Server (Former Employee) –  Cookeville, TNMarch 28, 2017
I loved working here. The management and co workers were all amazing people. The environment is great, the food is great which makes customers very happy!
Flexible nice people good environment
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Cedar rapids iowaMarch 27, 2017
Was a good job only problem was I'm American and everyone in the back cool dishwashing spoke Spanish hard to know wats going on most the time the managers were really nice people
Steady pace
Server (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXMarch 27, 2017
Good environment
Management is reasonable
Have no problem with tattoos or piercings
Tips vary
Multi task
Fast paced
Great food at reasonable prices
It's an okay job just for quick money
Culinary Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baytown, TXMarch 26, 2017
Usually a typical day at work for me is pretty stressful having to deal with the servers and the cooks attitudes. On the bright side I have learned alot
It was a great place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXMarch 22, 2017
I loved working at Cheddars. The staff was amazing and so was the management. The food was really good and the guest were great and respectable. I would recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Don't have any
Ok
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXMarch 20, 2017
it would be better if this was a more laid back environment. the people are okay. the management is a little strict and rude. the customers are a little snippy but you get that everywhere. the kitchen staff is rude.
Alright place to work
Server (Current Employee) –  Erie, PAMarch 17, 2017
Not very impressed with the managers attitudes towards workers. I would walk into the restaurant ready for my shift and I would be cut within a few hours or not have tables seated. I was often skipped on the host stand for tables. When I did get seated, the customers were always impressed with my service and often complimented my work. The hardest part of the job was other people running my food. Although it was a nice gesture, it was confusing when I was waiting for food at the line when it had already been taken out. The most enjoyable part of the job was serving customers and always having a great time!
fast pace business. meet new employees every other week
CA (Current Employee) –  Albany, GAMarch 17, 2017
This job is very fast pace. I meet new employees every other week. I really don't see customers because I work in the back of the house. I make the best of my job. I would like for our schedules to fluctuate more. I love to work but I would like to get weekends off some times or a least once a month. I don't mind working doubles but it seems as if I'm the only one available.
Great atmosphere
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 17, 2017
The atmosphere is amazing. In most cases the guests are nice. The pay as a hostess is tolerable and you recieve tip share so thats a plus. The duties are easy.
Productive, rewarding, and potentially lucrative work environment
Server (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCMarch 15, 2017
Cheddar's Casual Cafe was an overall enjoyable job for me as a college student. At Cheddar's I learned how to manage my time for academics as well as work. Working as a server I learned how to multi-task, consolidate, socialize, and provide exceptional service for guests.
Pros
Potentially making more than minimum wage
Cons
Difficulties with guests

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cheddar's Casual Café. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9