Chegg

Chegg Employer Reviews

Productive work place,
Logistics (Current Employee), shepardsvilleJanuary 16, 2014
Cons: short breaks, quick to fire.
GREAT PAY!! Very busy and can be a very fast paste environment. typical day of work for me was to pick books, stage them, then ship them back. Employee's are great with making team members well rounded by training them in every aspect of the warehouse.
Productive and Fun Place to work
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee), Shepherdsville, KYJanuary 16, 2014
Everyday is a learning experience. Especially in the field of Human resources. There are a wide range of full time and temporary employee issues that all need to be handled in a unique way. This job had afforded me the opportunity to learn and grow within my field.
I did everything
Floater (Former Employee), Shepherdsville, KYNovember 16, 2013
Pros: i got paid good
Cons: they didn't understand many things w/ medical conditions.
I'd go in and one day i could be picking books, the next i could be shipping books, and the next or same i could be shelving or relocating books.
Great Company and Friendly Employees
Operations Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), Sheperdsville, KYSeptember 10, 2013
My day would start off projecting how many orders will have to be shipped out and how much product is coming in. Once that is decided, then I would need to place employees accordingly to where I would need them to meet the deadlines of the shipments. My co-workers were great, they knew what had to be done and always knew they had to do whatever it took – more... to get the job done. The biggest thing I have learned while working at Chegg is that "never ask anyone to do anything that you aren't willing to do yourself". I enjoyed going to work everyday, it was an atmosphere where everyone was happy to be there. – less
Unproductive
Logistics Auditor (Former Employee), Shepardsville, KYApril 26, 2013
Cons: everything
This place was such a mess. Millions of books misplaced. No one seems to care about the organization.
Not a good place to work.
Warehouse associate (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 3, 2013
Not wanting to be there.
I have not learned anything at Chegg. I walked in on my first day and knew how to do most of the jobs do to previous warehouse work.
Unprofessional and favoritism. Leads, Supervisors, and management will talk down to you and, get a attitude with you.
My co-workers are the only perks to the job.
Hardest part of the is the stress – more... of the job and upper positions. – less
not a fun place to work
Team Lead warehouse associate (Former Employee), Louisville, KYNovember 3, 2012
Pros: good pay
Cons: job last only 8-10 wks
the people there tell you one thing while doing another not a good enviornment to work long term
Very first start up
Technical Writer/ Customer Resolution Specialist (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAAugust 13, 2012
Pros: free lunches, awesome benefits, great culture
Cons: management style, lack of communication
Learned a lot of very valuable lessons working for Chegg, including the work ethic for start up communities, the importance of creativity and voicing your opinions.

My coworkers became family and so work, though stressful in certain periods, was more like a second home.
Free lunches sometimes
shipper (Current Employee), shephardsville,kyApril 3, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: bad supervisors, drugs on the property
I have worked for this company on and off for a year, they have lay-offs until the peak season returns. I liked working here at first, but then after i had worked there for awhile. I began to notice that they hire untrained leads and alot of employees that have drug issues, including the supervisors and leads. They advance people that do not deserve – more... it and that are not trained to do the job that they are supposed to do. – less
Learning
Subject matter expert (Current Employee), Kolkata, WBJuly 9, 2013
A good company that provides part time work which is flexible and non-stressful. The system of submitting work is well organised and systematic.