Great place to work and have fun.
Java J2EE Developer (Former Employee) – Omaha, NE – April 20, 2017
1) Scope of company means you can do many things - lots of opportunity to learn new skills, if you're willing to relocate and learn.
2) Interesting work and a variety of people and cultures
3) Good benefits
4) Cutting-edge technology
1) Direction at the top of the company is poor. Not much confidence in the top execs.
2) Too much focus on cost-side of the equation, a result of poor revenues for many quarters.
3) Shoemakers children with technology for employees - i.e., 4-year cycle for laptop replacement, not a lot of interval.
Advice to Management
1) Apply reasonable rules for co-location - if you support a global team, does it matter where you work?
2) Minimize the cost-cutting, especially of good people. At some point it has to stop. It's a terrible morale hit.