Ensuring all equipment and the facility is properly maintained in a manner that will increase the lifespan and ensure OSHA requirements are met and/ or exceeded. Additional responsibility is to make sure equipment is running so production requirements can be met and this includes being on call 24/7.
- Preventative Maintenance
- Repairing Equipment
- Building Maintenance
- Communicating w/ supervisors and Plant manager to schedule routine maintenance on the equipment to ensure the equipment is running properly.
- Maintain proper record keeping
(Maintenance log, log for high-pressure boiler, waste water log)
- Ensure OSHA requirements are met and fix any violations
- Comply with all safety rules
- Performs other duties and assignments as required.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a maintenance position.
- Must be able to work with 480v three phase electrical supply
- Familiar with the repair of fork lifts cranes and pyrolytic ovens
(Experience with waste water treatment and high pressure boilers is a Plus)
*************Salary Range $42,000- $50,000**********