********************Salary Range $65k-$80K*********************
(Along with a Cover Letter and Resume you MUST Answer the Following Questions)
What special skills do you possess that are ideal for this job: _____________________
How is your experience beneficial for this job: ________________________________
What are the most critical skills a manager needs to succeed in today's business climate?______________________________________________________________________________
The Program Manager is responsible for ongoing site operations and providing supervision and technical assistance for our Chemical Management Program.
- Oversees Chemical Management Services (CMS) Site Program
- Oversees/manages technicians ensuring correct chemicals/amounts used throughout facility including boilers, cooling towers, chillers, central systems, CNC’s, washers, and other industrial equipment
- Performs mass balances on test results and office inventories to ensure non-corrosion/non-scale precipitation/maintaining efficiencies of industrial equipment
- Oversees shipments ensuring on-time delivery of products/meeting daily demands
- Acts as liaison between the plant and ChemicoMays to identify/resolve perceived customer problems
- Oversees Tier 2 personnel/ ChemicoMays site personnel to ensure total compliance with all rules and regulations
- Oversees Tier 2 or own personnel to ensure industrial equipment such as boilers/cooling towers operate efficiently
- Oversees site technician assisting him/her to perform efficiently/provide excellent service.
- Provides team leadership for all direct/indirect reports to provide most efficient, best service for customer
- Insures all aspects of the SOW for that plant are met
- Is responsible for program performance metrics, and holding tier two companies to their requirements by scorecards, etc.
- Handles Monthly and quarterly meetings with plant, and chemical management personnel.
- Oversees and tracks all projects and reports against savings requirements
- Shares projects and improvements with other ChemicoMays facilities to insure all sites can utilize processes that benefit the respective plants
- Assists in recruiting and interviews with program staff
- Participates in overall company procedures and metrics reporting and development
- Performs other duties as requested
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Understands/maintains the customer drives our business philosophy at ChemicoMays, LLC
- Possesses understanding/decision-making and negotiating skills
- Displays awareness/commitment to cost savings and impact of costs on customers
- Demonstrates clear understanding of technical aspects of the program
- Provides outstanding customer service and identifies unique needs of each customer
- Maintains outstanding relationships with Tier 2 suppliers/ management/personnel/company personnel
- Demonstrates excellent problem identification/resolution skills
- Possesses strong oral/written/interpersonal communication skills
- Understands union/rules/regulations and works cooperatively with union leadership
- Successfully trains/grows/mentors of assigned personnel
- Appropriately prioritizes workload and assigns tasks to appropriate personnel
- Manages workload within conflicting operational demands and tight deadline constraints
- Displays strong leadership/supervision skills
- Successfully/accurately evaluates test results
- Understands accounting principles and is capable in Crystal Reports and MAS Software
- Maintain communication with each site to identify/provide/service solutions
- Demonstrates confidence, self-motivation, great initiative and insight to grow business
- Demonstrates ability to make effective decisions and possesses a positive work ethic
- Possesses strong analytical abilities, attention to detail, and orderly work habits
- Possesses high level knowledge of spreadsheet and database software
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time in front of computer
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods and walk within very large industrial environments
- Ability to use computers/peripherals to create spreadsheets/documents/graphs/compose reports and presentations
- Occasional travel required.
**Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and/or Chemistry/Biology/Biochemistry and/or Refinery Engineering preferred.
**Minimum of 3-5 years of previous experience in chemical management/Automotive industry
**Minimum 3 years experience in contract construction, negotiation, and application
ChemicoMays is an organization dedicated to chemical management.ChemicoMays has combined two companies to give you 50 years of experience...