Chemistry

Chemistry United States Employee Reviews

Teacher
Teacher (Current Employee), Marion, INFebruary 14, 2015
➢ On a daily basis, I teach chemistry, AP chemistry, and physics to over 100 students at Eastbrook High School
➢ In addition to my instructional duties, I am the physics club sponsor, science night sponsor, and eighth grade volleyball coach.
Love the atmosphere
BARTENDER (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VAFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: amazing happy hour, great music
Cons: no breaks
Working at Chemistry is like working with family. Everyone looks out for everyone and has each others best intentions in mind. The busines is such a fun atmosphere at all times. There's never a dull moment
Chemistry Lab Assistant
Chemistry Lab Assistant, Department (Former Employee), Redwood City, CAJanuary 30, 2015
Great and pleasant environment in the lab with the lab manager around. Very understanding lab manager and easy to talk to.
FUn
Chemistry/Mathematics Instructor - Chyten Services (Current Employee), Sandy Springs, GAJanuary 13, 2015
• Teaching Organic and General Chemistry material and methods to college and high school students, as well as basic Physics and advanced Mathematics.
Taught Chemistry to students preparing for college
Teacher (Former Employee), Norfolk, VASeptember 24, 2014
Pros: watching children progress into young adults.
Cons: amount of work required to take home with you.
lesson plans, teach class, grade papers, prepare for experiments, create test and quizzes and administer them, maintain classroom decorum.
Chemistry is not a company
Teacher (Former Employee), nowhereSeptember 23, 2014
The owner of this site need to check the site before mandating its user to fill in useless information
active and friendly environment
PhD Student & Teaching Assistant (Current Employee), El Paso, TXSeptember 13, 2014
I do study and research and I enjoy it a lot!!! We all student are friendly and sharing our findings and it is not just a work place and learning from research and papers, but also learning from others and enjoyment.
Challenging and fun
Lower secondary Science teacher (Former Employee), NepalgunjSeptember 5, 2014
Teaching chemistry is challenging with lots of chemical formulas.
Lovely place to work
Student (Former Employee), Cambridge, ENGAugust 20, 2014
I am currently studying and it is a well nice place to go and work and study the best of it has lovely people.
Entry level
Senior Lab Technician (Former Employee), Casie ProtankJune 27, 2014
Pros: entry level
Cons: no benefits
I learned how to use wet chemistry techniques and AAS, CVAFS, FTIR, GFAAS, GC, ICP and
UV-Vis.
An OK institute
Postdoctoral Research Associate (Former Employee), Jupiter, FLJune 24, 2014
I enjoy working in this institute. However, pharmaceutical/chemical/biological industry job opportunities around the institute are limited.
Productive and fun
Assistant Chemical Technician (Former Employee), Sacramento City CollegeMay 12, 2014
Pros: further my understanding on job as a lab technician
Cons: i couldn't find any flaw in this job
Most of the days assist Chemistry students with lab fee/ equipments check out.

Sometimes I get to prepare chemical solutions for lab experiments.

During the summer, I get to clean out/ set up all the lab stations. drawers.

Also I get to work on some small and interesting lab experiments and work with advance equipments during analysis.
Good
Internship (Summer 2008) (Former Employee), Puerto RicoApril 8, 2014
It a lot of challenge...but is great. The country is nice and the employess are nice too
Provided valuable experience in a laboratory environment
Chemistry Preparation Room Assistant (Former Employee), Morgantown, WVMarch 19, 2014
Well ran department within West Virginia University. Typical day involved preparing stock solutions and chemicals for department, maintaining laboratory equipment, etc. Required great responsibility to ensure student's experiments produced correct results.
Graveyard shift, easy drive
Medical Laboratory Technician (Current Employee), Englewood, COJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: light traffic
Cons: varying shifts make it difficult to plan outside of work
Good job, possible long term career. Good healthcare and benefits package.
Work environment that will be conducive to team effort.
Physical Science teacher (Current Employee), Durand, MIDecember 19, 2013
My day starts at 6:30 and I work nearly non stop until 3:00. I teach 174 students in a day. I have good and not so good co-workers. The good ones do their job well. The not so good ones are there for the pay check.
The hardest part of my job is keeping up with all the paper work.
The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the students.

My part time job, a chemist at MSU, is one where I extract sample, prep them for analysis on the GC/MS. I work on projects and am responsible for all steps in the process.
Productive, Fun, Intellectually Stimulating Workplace
Supplemental Instructor (Former Employee), Monterey Park, CAJuly 10, 2013
Pros: relaxed workplace
Cons: nonr
A typical day at work consisted of guiding students in learning advanced/difficult concepts in chemistry, customizing teaching plan according to the needs of the students. The hardest part of the job was leaving a learning session, it is really exciting and fun. The most enjoyable part of the job was sharing knowledge to other students.
Productive and Good place
Medical Technologist (Former Employee), Hackensack, NJMay 18, 2013
Pros: good salary
Cons: very busy
I still work there and I like it.I would recommended anybody to work.
Helped me grow up
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee), Albany, CAMay 5, 2013
Pros: supervised others
Cons: not much instruction
My first experience in science was during this job. It was an amazing opportunity to decide whether science was the right choice for me to pursue as a career.
I did not teach Chemistry as this was a Middle School
Biology Teacher (Former Employee), Van Alstyne High School, Van Alstyne TXSeptember 24, 2012
Pros: a nice place to work
However, teaching at Blacklack Middle School was exciting and it gave me and students a feeling of accomplishment and learning.