Chemtura Company Seeks Customer Service Representative
-Main responsibilities include answering phones, scheduling services, general customer correspondence and follow-up.
- Expert customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Advanced typing skills ,60 wpm or greater
- Data Entry
- Ability to multi-task
- Independent & proactive
- Positive attitude & work well with team
- Microsoft Office
- Bilingual, a plus
- Experience as a manager plus
- Data Entry on a daily basis.
This is a position with competitive pay. We are looking for someone who is dedicated and willing to work their way up in our company. There is opportunity for growth within the company.