Chen Medical Employee Reviews

Good Company to work for
Helpdesk Support (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 2, 2015
This is a very great company to work for. The salary is good for one just starting out and the benefits are wonderful too. The company has grown tremendously over the past 4 years so job security is pretty much ok.
NA
Health Risk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 6, 2014
Chen Medical is a good company and care for their employees.
Don't value loyal and passionate employees
Patient Relations (Former Employee) –  Miami GardensNovember 14, 2013
Yes, the compensation structure has improved, however, their values have gone down the tubes. Chen once cared about their employees and you were able to go directly to the owners. Now that they've grown they don't want to deal with employee issues and have joined corporate America. The marketing team employees are so worried about the numbers now that there isn't any teamwork and they are cut throats and back stabbers that fear the loss of their jobs. I noticed that after I gave all I had and was extremely passionate and they got what they needed from me I was told either to quit or they would fire me.
Pros
some of the staff are really good people
Cons
they use you drain you and dispose of you
Great company
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Aventura, FLOctober 15, 2013
This company paid well and was very employee friendly. I recommend this company without a doubt.
Good South America Coffee
Director, Quality Assurance and Compliance (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 27, 2013
Managed quality assurance and compliance of the healthcare-chain as well as the development and QA of the HEDIS (Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set) compliance software
BE ADVICE OF THIS 21 CENTURY MAFIA!
Bus Driver/Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Miami, Fl.March 18, 2013
I start working as a driver when they only had 4 buses and a dirty Toyota prius .we used to know each other until they turn into the monster corporation they have today, like communist after they win you heart they lose their values. Two years and a big fight to get my first and only race.
After submitting a big letter to my superior and revealing potential health hazards for the patients and drivers they frame me with a false accusation of stealing from the company without open a formal police investigation and keeping my superiors on the job.
They utilize me for long time making me work for years longer weekly two or three work shift of 8 to 10 hours without lunch breaks and sending me home after two or three ours the rest of the days in order to avoid paying overtime.
They will manipulate you time card at their conveniences after replacing the finger print system for a inaccurate manual supervisor one.
people there work like slaves on fear of been fired at all time.
My races were a joke working less hours every year. My health insurance was better finding my own and I ending getting high cholesterol and blood pressure for the lack of sleep and drastic diet changes.
I am glad I am out of there for good on a job that pay me double of the misery they were sharing after giving my blood to them for three years.
Find a better place if you don’t want to deal with this mafia. OSHA should close that place and you deserve better
Pros
good qualityed innocent people fearing to lose their jobs every day
Cons
florida base company with a lawyer from the family in the house
A good company to work for; it's a strong company therefore there is job security
X-Ray tech / Med Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aventura OfficeJuly 17, 2012
Hired as X-ray/ MA hours 8-5 M-f, worked permanetly at one of the several clinics in the N Miami area but covered other x ray and MA tech when on vacation ect. Duties were; X- ray, vital phleb, inj, perform glucometer and INR check,ekg, spirometry, keep pt's flow,call in Rx, call backs, close labs and ordered labs supplies, assist with minor bx. They have the greatest comp technolology, digital X-ray, easy to use computer progam (office is paperless).I worked at several of their clinics there offices are kept neat and clean.
Pros
up to date in the latest office technology
Cons
distance
Relax work environment
Biller (Former Employee) –  Miami LakesFebruary 22, 2012
Very nice staff. Everyone is a team player. Great experience.