CHEP Recycled Employee Reviews

Pallet Word
Plant Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 26, 2017
Overall it is a great company. However each plant is managed different with no consistent structure. The team I was a part of the leadership constantly changed. And it didn't provide the opportunity to grow for all people was seeking it out. At times it seemed that the leadership played favorites.
Very rewarding experience
Territory Manager, Carolina Market (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaMay 8, 2017
Workplace culture was motivating, all around teamwork is fostered to complete the job. The overall goal is safety first which is definitely a testament to how the company treats its employees. Quite a pleasurable experience to say the least!
fast paced and productive!!!!
employee (Current Employee) –  wilton nyMarch 14, 2017
From the minute you punch in your on the go. The job isn't rocket science, but you do have to pay attention! If your lazy and you just want to stand around and collect a free paycheck, then this isn't the job for you!!! This is my second cheps facility to work in and it's WORK!! If that's not what your looking for then save yourself the time and don't bother.. I've seen 20 LAZY people come and go in a week. THIS JOB IS NOT FOR LAZY UNMOTIVATED PEOPLE!!!!! You get paid what your worth.
Pros
paycheck and benefits are nice..
Cons
hard work, short breaks and lots of overtime
ok
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAJanuary 23, 2017
We had to load and unload trucks and sometimes run the assembly lines....I learned patience and dedication...Management was unpredictable...Strive towards excellence...The hardest part was when I became a builder(pallet repairer)...The most enjoyable part of the job is when all the workers flowed on one accord..Team Players...
Pros
We got incentives when we met our goals.
Cons
We received adequate breaks...
Poor management
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Amsterdam, NYNovember 8, 2016
Everyone just complains about the manager you don't get vacation time into you there for a year and everyone is just rude even when you just ask a question about something you don't know
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Poor place to work
Nailer (Former Employee) –  Tooele, UTOctober 14, 2016
They hire too many people and thus had to lower the pay amount ($8.50) below whats listed ($10.00) on the ad. They say you get paid piece rate but that is in effect upon meeting a total pallet amount (30 stacks of 11) but management does not tell you that. Very dishonest!
Learning Experience
ASSISTANT PLANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 22, 2016
The organization definitely gave me an immense amount of challenges and learning curves. It was a roller-coaster of a ride, but was a great start to my career.
Very bad management
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 25, 2016
The entire operation is very un professional its a good job persay if u aint got one but everybody i work with complains about the management and order of operations
Cons
Overtime
chep
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Indianola, MSDecember 3, 2015
I start my job at chep as general worker. within one month I made supervisor. This company notice all of it's employees. This is a great company to start or begin a career.

Want to know more about CHEP Recycled?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CHEP Recycled. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9