Cherry Hill Photo Enterprises Employee Reviews in United States

Direct Supervisor was lacking in Management Abilities and Accountability
Assistant to Director of Contracted Talent (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJJune 14, 2016
The working conditions in my department were very stressful due to lack of professional leadership. My co-workers in other departments were very pleasant, friendly and helped me with company knowledge and training I lacked from my Director and her assistant.
Pros
PTO Benefits, Company bonuses, free lunches during busy season.
Cons
Poor Healthcare Benefits and 401K, poor training, no Company Handbook or rules for conduct.
Seasonal Photo Events
Photo Event Photographer / Manager (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJJune 3, 2016
Photo events to promote photos with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. Seasonal position that requires 7 day a week management and long hours to obtain success in reach sales goals. Only industry I am familiar with that will never be exposed to a recession. Most difficult job I have ever had; however, very rewarding.
Pros
Brings joy to children
Cons
Low pay; only seasonal
Great experience
Santa Helper (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAApril 16, 2016
I like how Cherry Hill gave me some family entertainment and photo experience. The employees were very friendly and fun to work with. I liked wearing the elf costume and I loved seeing children's eyes light up when they saw Santa.
Pros
Fun and positive coworkers
Cons
Sometimes there were dead hours
A nice job environment for a post college graduate
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJApril 7, 2016
My position was seasonal/temporary during the Thanksgiving and Christmas season. I gained some additional administrative skills. I learned how to multi-task and stay organized in a busy office environment. Most of my co-workers were easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job was having to zone out distractions that were unnecessary and very disturbing to myself and others working around me. At times, it was also hard to deal with the high tension that existed within the department that I was working for, but I took everything with a grain of salt. The most enjoyable part was being treated as a regular, full-time employee even though I was a temp.
Pros
Free lunches, nice co-workers, one-hour lunch
Cons
no benefits, not full-time/permenent, some unprofessionalism
fun workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 23, 2015
I love this job because i got to work with kids and taking picture is the best part about the job. Its was a seasonal job but it was fun.
Great company to work for
Manager, supervisor, cashier (Current Employee) –  Blackhawk, CAAugust 15, 2015
I work the Santa and Easter Bunny Sets and that actually was my first job. I loved that job so much that I never left. I look forward to the seasons every year.
Excellent first job
Assistant Manager (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJJune 9, 2015
Great way to gain customer service experience. Has tendencies to get hectic during holiday hours and not for those without patience. Loved my manager and now a long time friend.
Fun workplace
Holiday seasonal help as Helper Bunny (Former Employee) –  Westfield Garden State Plaza Mall, Paramus, NJApril 29, 2014
i work Mondays to Saturday in the morning as the Helper Bunny in Westfield Garden State Plaza. I enjoy working as a Helper Bunny because it fun working with my co-workers and it fun seeing kids smile when they next to bunny. I take picture of kids with the Easter Bunny. My manager thought me how to use the camera, set the picture so the customer will like it and print it out. My co-worker are fun to work with and I like talking to them because it make the work enjoyable. The hard part was when I was work at the cash register on the day that more people will come and we have a long line but i try my best and didn't give up.
Pros
enjoy working with co-workers
Cons
it get boring on the morning because less people show up
enjoyable and easy
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  West Covina, CASeptember 3, 2013
some days slow no people then closer to holiday long lines must be fast; easy job
i learned how to operate the camera, set it up, take it down , gray card, take pictures, operate cash register and dress up in costume.
hardest part trying to make some kids laugh or smile
most enjoyable being around children and seeing the parents faces when we capture a memory
Pros
good amount of hours, friendly members
Cons
short breaks, hot in costume
not too bad
Seasonal Help (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 30, 2013
This was a pretty decent for a seasonal job. Weekly rotating schedule with some flexibility
Fun for a season
Helper (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCNovember 17, 2012
Kids make the drama from regional manager completely worth the season. Would not recommend being a manager. You get worked to death and under appericated. As a helper you get minimum wage, but a lot less stress, you get to spend time with kids, and its extra money for Christmas.
Pros
kids
Cons
pay and management
Working with the public
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 6, 2012
I learned great customer service skills. The co-workers was nice and friendly. Some time the paper work will get over load. I enjoyed working there.
Pros
the management will order lunch for the staff once a month
Cons
the hours could have been longer
Fun job to work.
Sales and photographer (Former Employee) –  Stratford Square Mall, Bloomingdale ILAugust 12, 2012
I worked as a greeter and photographer for both the Santa Claus pictures and the East Bunny pictures.. I sold various pictures packets to the customers. I loved to see the smiles on the faces of the children when they had their pictures taken. There were some children that needed to be entertained so that they would stop crying for their pictures. I was alble to stop all the crying children, even though sometimes it took a little longer.
Pros
smiling children
Cons
crying children