Cherry Hill Photo Enterprises Employee Reviews

productive and flexible
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Montclair, CAMarch 27, 2017
working for cherry hill was fun but it did have its downsides. since it was seasonal it didn't allow for a lot of growth. i did enjoy the fast pace work space. i learned a lot about working with customers and register as well.
Productive and fun work place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Goldsboro, NCMarch 20, 2017
I have wonderful management and I love this seasonal job. It's fun getting to meet new people and interact with different people. Great upper management as well. Very professional.
A cute fun job
Photographer (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsMarch 20, 2017
If you enjoy standing for long periods of time and can have patience with children who won't smile for the camera then this is the job for you. It's a fun job overall.
Pros
Free photo with Santa/Easter Bunny
Cons
Very fast paced job
Great first job
Santa's Helper (Former Employee) –  Hato Rey, PRMarch 19, 2017
This Job is a great to enter the laboral habitad since it helps you gain knowledge in a lot of aspects. Costumer service, cashier, sales associate, credit card processing.
Good Seasonal Work
Photographer, Freelance (Former Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CAFebruary 27, 2017
When it's Easter or the Holidays, Cherry Hill offers great part-time and full-time work for the seasons! A very good company to work for, though I can only attest for their season positions for taking pictures with the Easter Bunny or Santa.
Work
Photographer (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAJanuary 6, 2017
It's a great little side job the only downfall is that it takes forever to get your background check in and I didn't get paid for like 2-3 weeks. I understand there is a 1 week hold but after that hold i still was not paid on time.
Working with family
Elf (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 27, 2016
Cherry Hill is good place to work, The environment is welcoming and homey, Once you start working and get familiar with your co workers if feels like your working with your family because you become so close with everyone just by the the job itself.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Short Breaks, No benefits
Fun and high-paced work place. Awesome staff!
PHOTOGRAPHER'S ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  5959 Triangle Town Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616October 11, 2016
Despite the fast pace of the job the environment was laid back and welcoming. The people I worked with and the management was always professional and knew exactly what to do in almost every situation.
Productive and fun workspace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXJune 18, 2016
I absolutely loved working for Cherry Hill! I learned So much from working the cash register all the way down to how to fix the few technical problems we had. Our management was not up to great standards but was pretty decent. My co-workers was amazing and very hard working! Only struggles we really had was when the camera/flash stopped working. The smiles on the kids' faces made up for all of the struggles though. Making memories with those children is something I'll never forget.
Direct Supervisor was lacking in Management Abilities and Accountability
Assistant to Director of Contracted Talent (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJJune 14, 2016
The working conditions in my department were very stressful due to lack of professional leadership. My co-workers in other departments were very pleasant, friendly and helped me with company knowledge and training I lacked from my Director and her assistant.
Pros
PTO Benefits, Company bonuses, free lunches during busy season.
Cons
Poor Healthcare Benefits and 401K, poor training, no Company Handbook or rules for conduct.
Seasonal Photo Events
Photo Event Photographer / Manager (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJJune 3, 2016
Photo events to promote photos with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. Seasonal position that requires 7 day a week management and long hours to obtain success in reach sales goals. Only industry I am familiar with that will never be exposed to a recession. Most difficult job I have ever had; however, very rewarding.
Pros
Brings joy to children
Cons
Low pay; only seasonal
Great experience
Santa Helper (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAApril 16, 2016
I like how Cherry Hill gave me some family entertainment and photo experience. The employees were very friendly and fun to work with. I liked wearing the elf costume and I loved seeing children's eyes light up when they saw Santa.
Pros
Fun and positive coworkers
Cons
Sometimes there were dead hours
A nice job environment for a post college graduate
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJApril 7, 2016
My position was seasonal/temporary during the Thanksgiving and Christmas season. I gained some additional administrative skills. I learned how to multi-task and stay organized in a busy office environment. Most of my co-workers were easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job was having to zone out distractions that were unnecessary and very disturbing to myself and others working around me. At times, it was also hard to deal with the high tension that existed within the department that I was working for, but I took everything with a grain of salt. The most enjoyable part was being treated as a regular, full-time employee even though I was a temp.
Pros
Free lunches, nice co-workers, one-hour lunch
Cons
no benefits, not full-time/permenent, some unprofessionalism
fun workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 23, 2015
I love this job because i got to work with kids and taking picture is the best part about the job. Its was a seasonal job but it was fun.
Great company to work for
Manager, supervisor, cashier (Current Employee) –  Blackhawk, CAAugust 15, 2015
I work the Santa and Easter Bunny Sets and that actually was my first job. I loved that job so much that I never left. I look forward to the seasons every year.
Excellent first job
Assistant Manager (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJJune 9, 2015
Great way to gain customer service experience. Has tendencies to get hectic during holiday hours and not for those without patience. Loved my manager and now a long time friend.
Fun workplace
Holiday seasonal help as Helper Bunny (Former Employee) –  Westfield Garden State Plaza Mall, Paramus, NJApril 29, 2014
i work Mondays to Saturday in the morning as the Helper Bunny in Westfield Garden State Plaza. I enjoy working as a Helper Bunny because it fun working with my co-workers and it fun seeing kids smile when they next to bunny. I take picture of kids with the Easter Bunny. My manager thought me how to use the camera, set the picture so the customer will like it and print it out. My co-worker are fun to work with and I like talking to them because it make the work enjoyable. The hard part was when I was work at the cash register on the day that more people will come and we have a long line but i try my best and didn't give up.
Pros
enjoy working with co-workers
Cons
it get boring on the morning because less people show up
enjoyable and easy
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  West Covina, CASeptember 3, 2013
some days slow no people then closer to holiday long lines must be fast; easy job
i learned how to operate the camera, set it up, take it down , gray card, take pictures, operate cash register and dress up in costume.
hardest part trying to make some kids laugh or smile
most enjoyable being around children and seeing the parents faces when we capture a memory
Pros
good amount of hours, friendly members
Cons
short breaks, hot in costume
not too bad
Seasonal Help (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 30, 2013
This was a pretty decent for a seasonal job. Weekly rotating schedule with some flexibility
Fun for a season
Helper (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCNovember 17, 2012
Kids make the drama from regional manager completely worth the season. Would not recommend being a manager. You get worked to death and under appericated. As a helper you get minimum wage, but a lot less stress, you get to spend time with kids, and its extra money for Christmas.
Pros
kids
Cons
pay and management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cherry Hill Photo Enterprises. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3