Cherry Hill Photo Enterprises Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Holiday seasonal help as Helper Bunny (Former Employee), Westfield Garden State Plaza Mall, Paramus, NJApril 29, 2014
Pros: enjoy working with co-workers
Cons: it get boring on the morning because less people show up
i work Mondays to Saturday in the morning as the Helper Bunny in Westfield Garden State Plaza. I enjoy working as a Helper Bunny because it fun working with my co-workers and it fun seeing kids smile when they next to bunny. I take picture of kids with the Easter Bunny. My manager thought me how to use the camera, set the picture so the customer will like it and print it out. My co-worker are fun to work with and I like talking to them because it make the work enjoyable. The hard part was when I was work at the cash register on the day that more people will come and we have a long line but i try my best and didn't give up.
enjoyable and easy
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), West Covina, CASeptember 3, 2013
Pros: good amount of hours, friendly members
Cons: short breaks, hot in costume
some days slow no people then closer to holiday long lines must be fast; easy job
i learned how to operate the camera, set it up, take it down , gray card, take pictures, operate cash register and dress up in costume.
hardest part trying to make some kids laugh or smile
most enjoyable being around children and seeing the parents faces when we capture a memory
not too bad
Seasonal Help (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 30, 2013
This was a pretty decent for a seasonal job. Weekly rotating schedule with some flexibility
Fun for a season
Helper (Former Employee), High Point, NCNovember 17, 2012
Pros: kids
Cons: pay and management
Kids make the drama from regional manager completely worth the season. Would not recommend being a manager. You get worked to death and under appericated. As a helper you get minimum wage, but a lot less stress, you get to spend time with kids, and its extra money for Christmas.
Working with the public
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 6, 2012
Pros: the management will order lunch for the staff once a month
Cons: the hours could have been longer
I learned great customer service skills. The co-workers was nice and friendly. Some time the paper work will get over load. I enjoyed working there.
Fun job to work.
Sales and photographer (Former Employee), Stratford Square Mall, Bloomingdale ILAugust 12, 2012
Pros: smiling children
Cons: crying children
I worked as a greeter and photographer for both the Santa Claus pictures and the East Bunny pictures.. I sold various pictures packets to the customers. I loved to see the smiles on the faces of the children when they had their pictures taken. There were some children that needed to be entertained so that they would stop crying for their pictures. I was alble to stop all the crying children, even though sometimes it took a little longer.