Cherry Hill Photo Enterprises

Cherry Hill Photo Enterprises Employer Reviews

enjoyable and easy
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), West Covina, CASeptember 3, 2013
Pros: good amount of hours, friendly members
Cons: short breaks, hot in costume
some days slow no people then closer to holiday long lines must be fast; easy job
i learned how to operate the camera, set it up, take it down , gray card, take pictures, operate cash register and dress up in costume.
hardest part trying to make some kids laugh or smile
most enjoyable being around children and seeing the parents faces when we capture a memory
not too bad
Seasonal Help (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 30, 2013
This was a pretty decent for a seasonal job. Weekly rotating schedule with some flexibility
Fun for a season
Helper (Former Employee), High Point, NCNovember 17, 2012
Pros: kids
Cons: pay and management
Kids make the drama from regional manager completely worth the season. Would not recommend being a manager. You get worked to death and under appericated. As a helper you get minimum wage, but a lot less stress, you get to spend time with kids, and its extra money for Christmas.
Working with the public
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 6, 2012
Pros: the management will order lunch for the staff once a month
Cons: the hours could have been longer
I learned great customer service skills. The co-workers was nice and friendly. Some time the paper work will get over load. I enjoyed working there.
Fun job to work.
Sales and photographer (Former Employee), Stratford Square Mall, Bloomingdale ILAugust 12, 2012
Pros: smiling children
Cons: crying children
I worked as a greeter and photographer for both the Santa Claus pictures and the East Bunny pictures.. I sold various pictures packets to the customers. I loved to see the smiles on the faces of the children when they had their pictures taken. There were some children that needed to be entertained so that they would stop crying for their pictures. I was alble to stop all the crying children, even though sometimes it took a little longer.