Cherry Hill Photo Employee Reviews

Fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHJune 1, 2017
It is fun in the beginning until the Christmas seasons truly hits and everything is stressful. Customers are harsh and rude to the associates, despite our willingness to cooperate.
Great place for part-time/seasonall work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORMay 30, 2017
This job was a great seasonal job that gave me management experience. The hardest part of the day would be when we were slow and didnt have any customers. But when it was busy it was fun and enjoyable!
Fun work environment, little to no stress from co-workers
Easter Bunny (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJApril 28, 2017
Would return to work for gen any time, it is seasonal but definitely would recommend, not to strict, was a few minutes late due to traffic several times, manager was very understanding
Great seasonal employment!
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 20, 2017
If you love children, it's a great place to work! Compensation has remained the same for the last 10 years and has become much less competitive and hard to find and keep good talent consistently coming back to our teams.
Pros
Seasonal work, VERY flexible
Cons
No benefits
cherry hill photo
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAMarch 20, 2017
It was a good place to work, if you like people and are a people person.
The manager was great. Management was okay.
You get trained on the job with pay
You get to use a camera, printer, cashier, print orders
Pros
fun job
Cons
too few hours
Was the Easter bunny
Easter Bunny (Former Employee) –  Monmouth County, NJJanuary 16, 2017
Was lots of fun I have been the weekend Easter Bunny for 3 seasons, my ice vest kept me nice and cool,I look forward to do it again...
Pros
Dressing as a costume charactor
Cons
Great job if u love kids and the holidays. Also good if ur thinking of being a photographier.
Cashier, Stock, and pamphlet passer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 13, 2017
Great starting job if ur looking for something part-time or full-time. But all in all a great first job.

I had a wonderful time working with cherry hill photo company, it was an inspirational job for me.
Pros
Good quarter hour breaks to smoke or eat
Cons
Very busy sometimes hard to focus
Small Conservative Company
Director of Marketing (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 11, 2017
Small and conservative company. Provides a great service to families. Company is nationwide. Trying to be relevant when digital pictures are overtaking the market.
Not so great
Helper (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, MAJanuary 7, 2017
The job was a reletively nice first job, even though it only lasted 2 weeks. I was promised a call back from them in the winter season to work for them again around christmas and they never called me; when confronting one of the manager's relatives who also worked there I was told "we'll think about it". That's extremely frustrating for someone who has a child and was expecting a job around the christmas season.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Management sucks
seasonal
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CADecember 29, 2016
Wonderful seasonal employment for some extra cash for the holidays. flexible hours it is a part time and only comes twice a year for Easter and Christmas for 5 weeks each I believe.
enjoy working with the families
CUSTOMER SERIVCE/ PHOTOGRAHER/CASHIER (Current Employee) –  York, PANovember 16, 2016
The atmosphere is enjoyable, theres always laughter and we work together as a team. enjoy making the families happy with the photos we take and i mostly enjoy making the children laugh and smile in order to take the picture.
Productive fun workplace, very well balanced all around.
Salesman/Training to be a manager (Former Employee) –  Colonial Heights, VASeptember 7, 2016
Great company to work for overall. Salesman for 4 and half years coming up on 5 years during Christmas. Great management and co-workers. Well balanced job and easy to learn the basics of being a salesman. Most enjoyable part of working was doing it for the kids and parents for the holidays, seeing every smile and cherished memory come through the door.
Pros
Laid back and productive work
Cons
No bad experiences
Working while pregnant
Helper (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCAugust 17, 2016
The hardest part was walking around the mall while pregnant. The coworkers were nice and willing to help me out. I made friends with Santa and the other Helpers.
Pros
Nice coworks
Cons
Short breaks, seasonal jobs
Good job
warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJMay 6, 2016
Typical day at work was mostly stacking and unstacking products and boxing them. Sheet wrapping products for shipment
Santa Photos
Employee (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 4, 2016
As December 24 approaches the work pace picks up. This is a stressful job dealing with many different ages. Some customers are patient and willing to work with you and others are in a hurry and are pushy. Over all coworkers are a joy to work with company is quick to response when equipment fails.
Great work place and amazing extra cash
Manager (Former Employee) –  IowaApril 2, 2016
I've worked for cherry Hill since 2008 starting out as a helper, I have now been the manager for two seasons, it's easy work and there is always someone to help you if you have a problem.. only down side is my district manager, most are pretty awesome but our newest one is something else. Overall it's an amazing seasonal job that I love doing, making memories for families and kids, even the not so happy kids and customers. I think the biggest complaint I have from parents is usually prices and the fact we don't offer just one picture.I would definitely recommend the job to others it is fun, easy extra holiday cash, your paid weekly!!!
Fun workplace with great people
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cuyahoga Falls, OHFebruary 22, 2016
It was an exciting place to work with great management. I enjoyed the work, and the people which I worked with. The only thing that wasn't pleasant was the pay for the job you were doing. It was a difficult job, and very busy, so I think the pay should've been higher, but I would recommend this company!
Fun Job
Cashier/Photographer (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYDecember 11, 2015
Fun place to work for, descent pay for a seasonal job, get to work with all types of people and different age groups. Wish it was a longer job than just a month!
Fun job
SANTA PHOTOGRAPHER (Former Employee) –  Maryville, TNDecember 4, 2015
Fun place to work, easy requirements. The staff is easy to please and there is always help when needed. Not a difficult job task.
Pros
happy environment
Cons
no cons
Fun, busy work environment
Cashier, Sales Associate, Photographer (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CASeptember 20, 2015
I would take pictures of kids and their parents with the Easter bunny at the mall. I learned what makes kids smile and how to work professional camera equipment. My manager was one of my close friends so the job was always fun. My co-workers were good to work as a team. The hardest part of the job was making kids smile for the camera. The most enjoyable part was getting to be a part of people's memories.
Pros
Getting to be a part of someone's childhood memory, got 20% off of any food in the mall, could dance around the area in the bunny costume when not taking pictures
Cons
Sometimes had to be in the bunny suit, dealing with angry parents

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cherry Hill Photo. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3