Cherry Hill Photo Employee Reviews in United States

Santa Photos
Employee (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 4, 2016
As December 24 approaches the work pace picks up. This is a stressful job dealing with many different ages. Some customers are patient and willing to work with you and others are in a hurry and are pushy. Over all coworkers are a joy to work with company is quick to response when equipment fails.
Great work place and amazing extra cash
Manager (Former Employee) –  IowaApril 2, 2016
I've worked for cherry Hill since 2008 starting out as a helper, I have now been the manager for two seasons, it's easy work and there is always someone to help you if you have a problem.. only down side is my district manager, most are pretty awesome but our newest one is something else. Overall it's an amazing seasonal job that I love doing, making memories for families and kids, even the not so happy kids and customers. I think the biggest complaint I have from parents is usually prices and the fact we don't offer just one picture.I would definitely recommend the job to others it is fun, easy extra holiday cash, your paid weekly!!!
Fun workplace with great people
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cuyahoga Falls, OHFebruary 22, 2016
It was an exciting place to work with great management. I enjoyed the work, and the people which I worked with. The only thing that wasn't pleasant was the pay for the job you were doing. It was a difficult job, and very busy, so I think the pay should've been higher, but I would recommend this company!
Fun Job
Cashier/Photographer (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYDecember 11, 2015
Fun place to work for, descent pay for a seasonal job, get to work with all types of people and different age groups. Wish it was a longer job than just a month!
Fun job
SANTA PHOTOGRAPHER (Former Employee) –  Maryville, TNDecember 4, 2015
Fun place to work, easy requirements. The staff is easy to please and there is always help when needed. Not a difficult job task.
Pros
happy environment
Cons
no cons
Fun, busy work environment
Cashier, Sales Associate, Photographer (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CASeptember 20, 2015
I would take pictures of kids and their parents with the Easter bunny at the mall. I learned what makes kids smile and how to work professional camera equipment. My manager was one of my close friends so the job was always fun. My co-workers were good to work as a team. The hardest part of the job was making kids smile for the camera. The most enjoyable part was getting to be a part of people's memories.
Pros
Getting to be a part of someone's childhood memory, got 20% off of any food in the mall, could dance around the area in the bunny costume when not taking pictures
Cons
Sometimes had to be in the bunny suit, dealing with angry parents
Easy
Photographer/ Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 10, 2015
Great place to work, if you are looking for extra money for the Christmas Season. When I worked their the atmosphere was great. The people were amazing!
Great company, and great leadership experience
Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 2, 2015
I enjoyed the overall experience in leading and managing employees and running the company's set in the mall. It was a lot of responsibility, but one I look back on and am grateful the opportunity. I would love to manage again if I get the opportunity in the future.
Pros
Great company
Cons
My employees would not show up for work, leaving the load of responsibility on me
Workplace with nice people and never a bad day
Helper (Former Employee) –  Beckley, WVJuly 26, 2015
I love this job, their is never a day that is rough. The most enjoyable part of the day is seeing every little kid happy and smile, but the hardest part is when people aren't happy with their picture. My co-workers are great and all smiles.
Pros
Long breaks
Easter Fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fairview Heights, ILJune 27, 2015
A couple weeks before Easter I worked at the mall, a very exciting place. I got to take pictures of the Easter bunny that posed with children, and I also was the person in the Easter bunny suit. I also worked the cash register.
easy job, good pay
shift supervisor, cashier, and photographer (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAMay 14, 2015
It was fun working with children and adults, taking photos that will remain as a memory for the family. It was my first job, and there were no problems with any co-worker, they were all very outgoing.
Fun company - full of holiday cheer and appreciation
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJMay 4, 2015
My schedule was during the week and also on Sunday. The biggest thing I learned is how to really sympathize with parents, especially since the pictures involved their kids. They know what is best and expect the best, so my main concern was to make sure that the issue was resolved and the customer was happy with the resolution.
Pros
Free Lunch on Sunday, Company Christmas gift, 1-hr lunch
Cons
Overlapping with other reps, Customers taking advantage of the company
Fun, seasonal company, great Santa!
Photographer/Santa's Helper (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAMay 1, 2015
Working at the Santa set for Cherry Hill was an awesome and enjoyable experience that I will never forget. I got to be the assistant manager twice and though it was a little more responsibility, it was not much different than what I'd already been doing.
Pros
Children smiling and looking dapper.
Cons
Lazy employees
Fun
AREA SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  NJApril 17, 2015
A fun job! great for stay at home moms college students and retired vetrans. Can be stressful and management needs improvement
Temporary Management Opportunity
Local Manager for Easter Bunny Photo Promotion (Former Employee) –  Hixson, TNApril 1, 2015
I was hired a month in advance of the remote station's opening. I was tasked to do all hiring, scheduling, training, and facilitating relations with a local representative within two weeks. During our month of operation, I supervised a team of ten employees for an Easter bunny photo shoot within a shopping mall. The hardest part was learning the inventory management and dealing with difficult children. The most rewarding part was seeing my employees succeed in raising sales.
loved working at cherry hill
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLFebruary 24, 2015
I loved working with kids and learned how to have patience. I learned how to take professional pictures. Learned great customer service skills.
Fun place to work during the Christmas and Easter seasons.
Santa Helper/Easter Bunny Helper (Current Employee) –  Vineland, NJFebruary 23, 2015
I start the day by setting up merchandise and camera equipment. My co-workers and I must make a plan on how to deal with customers waiting in line by managing time wisely. Management is very friendly and they are willing to teach you new skills without hesitation. Advancement is always an option here, because everyone must work hard to get thee goals accomplished. Mid-day we check our sales goals and compare them to previous years. The hardest part of the job is dealing with technical mishaps with camera equipment which happens a lot. During this time is when it gets difficult because customers may become impatient and it is our job to keep them happy while fixing issues quickly and effectively. It's very easy for me to keep people happy, because I'm great at conversation, and keeping the kids occupied. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the children and parents happy. Many times we get big thank you's and compliments.
Pros
great management
Cons
no cons
Good place to work for the season
Photographer/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIFebruary 7, 2015
I really enjoyed my time working at Cherry Hill photos during christmas and was invited back to manage the set for easter and beyond.
Productive and fun place to be everyday
Helper (Former Employee) –  Chapel Hill MallFebruary 2, 2015
Walk into work, give greetings to everyone. I would then take pictures of people on Santa's lap. I would print the pictures, offer them frames, and then cash them out. It was a very fast paced job. I was sad the season was over.
Pros
breaks, fun, people to be around
Cons
rude people
Organized Management
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJFebruary 2, 2015
Management is highly organized. The sets used for certain events, vary. Long hours, but great lunch breaks. Deal with customers, usually upset, but can put them in a great mood.
Pros
lunch break, products, photos
Cons
customer issues

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cherry Hill Photo. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3