CherryBerry – Lakeville, MN
- To contribute to the success of the store by ensuring service experience standards are met and exceeded at all times during the shift.
- To assist the store manager with daily operating procedures such as promoting yogurt and logo wear sales, and supervising store staff development.
- To acts as a role model while providing guidance.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- To record and be accountable for store funds while running a shift
- To ensure all cash handling and cash register functions are performed in an accurate and consistent manner.
- To coach new hires throughout their learning.
- To follow and direct others to follow store policies and procedures for operational flow at each station.
- To ensure all company policies, store operating standards, and procedures are communicated effectively and maintained and followed in a consistent manner.
- To organize work through the store in a manner that facilitates efficient customer service.
- To perform and help direct others to complete the cleaning and operational tasks in accordance with the store duties.
- To follow and direct others to follow standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating, and storing all products.
- To place orders and perform special projects to assist with shift operations.
- To assist in store scheduling and adjust staffing to meet store and business needs during shift.
- To perform and complete all Pre- and Post- shift duties and responsibilities.
- To assist store staff as a Team Member
- To perform other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy, while working in a fast paced environment to carry out the job
- Ability to multi task, prioritize, organize, and delegate work with follow through
- Ability to be a clear thinker remains calm and resolves problems using sound judgment
- Ability to work an 8-hour shift in types of conditions pertinent to the job
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team, and to motivate staff while maintaining a cohesive team
- Ability to carry or lift items weighing up to 40 pounds
- Stand and move about the work area
- Bending, stooping, and kneeling
- Handle food, objects, products, and utensils
- Ability to adhere to dress code standards
- Will be required to work rotating shifts of day, afternoon, and evening. Weekends, and/or some holidays are also required
Indeed - 19 months ago