Chesapeake Government Health Services

Chesapeake Government Health Services Employer Reviews

I believe they must have filled out their own reviews, they have very poor communication with even the most professional employees.
Pulm FNP/prior owners contract 3 yrs. (Former Employee), Dayton, OhioApril 11, 2014
Cons: poor behavior of hr and contracting.
This is a medical professional FNP review. The poorest communication and poorest treatment I have received in my greater than 10 + yrs experience. They bid low on government contracts and then subcontract them all out. They did not pay my subcontractor for my position and subcontractor took them to court. The result, Chesapeake had me walked out of – more... my Patient schedule in the middle of the day after 4.5 years at this AFB because they owned the contract and chose to show their ownership of the contract to the subcontractor instead of consideration patients who were booked with me for a full month.
Was with the Air Force Base with previous owners of contracts and was treated with respect and always sold to subcontractor. However, the subcontractors appreciate the good support of good Providers and took good care of me.
Chesapeake is not a company I would ever recommend to anyone even if they sell your contract to subcontractor, they still have the power over your contract. The Air Force base lung cancer and pulmonary patients were left without a provider and all appts were cancelled due to lack of Pulmonologists in the Air Force. DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!

Most of all their lack of respect or concern for the most ill of patients is the most concerning, I am highly sought out professional and will be able to get a job, but my patients will have a very hard time finding someone to take care of them due to the shortage of pulmonary providers. My patients were simply a pawn in their court battle with the subcontractor and they could have cared less. – less
Professional growth experience -- awesome!
Addiction Counselor (Former Employee), US Navy, VirginiaFebruary 1, 2013
Pros: advocates for its employees.
Very professional, responsive to inquiries, pro-active in meeting required training an.d contract reviews. Payroll personnel pleasant
Professional growth experience -- awesome!
Addiction Counselor (Former Employee), US Navy, VirginiaFebruary 1, 2013
Pros: advocates for its employees.
BUSY WORK PLACE
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), CHICAGO HEIGHTS, ILAugust 24, 2012
MY REVIEW ABOUT THE CONTRACTING COMPANY THAT I WORK FOR. THEY CARE A GREAT DEAL ABOUT THERE EMPLOYEES EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. I WILL MISS THEM VERY MUCH.