Most rewarding career I've ever experienced! The best ten years of my career.
Pros: working with young adults is rewarding.
Cons: there is never enough time to do it all.
• Prepared daily lesson plans and pace guides for various courses in Technology Education.
• Courses include: Basic Technical Drawing, Physics for Technology II, Materials Processing, Power and Transportation, Photography (B&W and Digital), Production Systems, Graphic Communications, and Communication Technology.
• Member of the Virginia Career and – more... Technical Education Robotics Curriculum board 2013.
• Member of the Chesapeake Public Schools Power and Transportation Curriculum board 2011.
• Served as Chapter & Tidewater Region Technology Student Association Advisor 2004 - 2013.
• Served as President & Vice President of the Tidewater Region Virginia Technology and Engineering Education Association 2009-2013.
• Founded a FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC) Team 2890 in 2008, Main Sponsor 2008-2013.
• Founded a FIRST Tech Challenge Robotics Team in 2012. Main Sponsor.
• Founded three VEX Robotics Teams in 2012. Main Sponsor. – less