Chesapeake Urology Associates

Chesapeake Urology Associates Employee Reviews

its like a factory and its all about money for them.
anonymous (Former Employee), st. agnesJune 2, 2015
Pros: doctors are nice, small Christmas bonus
Cons: management doesn't care about dedicated workers, barely get lunch.
Nice to place work. Management for this location is poor. Paid lunch when you get lunch or if you get lunch. They don't care about the staff especially the dedicated ones. Doctors are nice, most of them. No breaks, no appreciation, no recognition, poor communication.
Busy Doctor's Office
Lab Technician (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 13, 2015
Loved the interaction with the patients and the doctors. Fast paced, but I love a heavy workload. Wouldn't mind doing the same type of job again.
nice place to work
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee), Glen Burnie, MDApril 21, 2015
working at Chesapeake urology is a very interesting place to work.
The benefits are good and they strive for superior customer service.
You meet so many different people, which I love to interact with them.
Small office with lots of turnover
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Bel Air, MDMarch 10, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: low pay
I wasn't able to practice many clinical skills in this office. The staff had a lot of change over and no room for advancement. No school reimbursement and very few benefits.

June 8, 2015

Just as our mission statement is to provide a superior patient experience, we strive to provide a similar working experience for our employees. We are proud to say that the majority of our employees are happy and that our company wide turnover is extremely low at 12% compared to healthcare industry average of 20%. In fact, our Bel Air office is below that with only having one employee leave in the last year- 5% turnover. Tuition Reimbursement is available starting on day 1 of employment for Full-Time and Part-Time employees and we offer a very comprehensive benefits package. To view our benefits package, please click on http://www.chesapeakeurology.com/about-us/employment/benefits/.

Overall a decent place to work
General Staff (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDApril 25, 2014
Pros: benefits, hours of operation
Cons: top heavy with management. communication with staff is lacking
CUA is a decent place to work. Benefits are decent, but expensive. The company is top heavy with management. The communication with staff is lacking.
I enjoy my job as a Ultrasonographer!!!
Ultrasonographer (Current Employee), Owings Mills, MDApril 16, 2014
Pros: free lunches & good benefits
Cons: short lunch break
I enjoy my job at Chesapeake Urology.I learned about the new computer reporting system. The management is fair with the employees. I get along with all of my coworkers and I am a team player. The most enjoyable part of the job is receiving thanks from the patients and Doctors for a job well done.
this was a great place to work.
Medical Records Representative (Part-Time) (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDSeptember 17, 2013
Pros: how the employees came to as a family
Cons: that i left to return to california, but, returning to md within 9 months.
Worked in A/P dept. pulling referrals to be sent out with statements, back-up receptionist,perpared deposits and purged old files.
Ultrasound Technician (Current Employee), Bel Air, MdJuly 15, 2013
I have learned so much at CUA. Great people, great doctors. Couldn't ask for a better experience in a work place
good
Medical Records Coordinator (Current Employee), owings mills, MDJuly 9, 2013
good company to work for. good company to work for. good company to work for.
Great people are what make Chesapeake special
Team Lead/Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDMarch 21, 2013
Pros: its a great state of the art location.
Cons: lacks compassion needed to see people beyond employees
Chesapeake Urology allowed tremendous growth and I formed bonds with amazing people. I still keep in touch with the person that managed me as well as the doctors all are very special.
CUA is a very productive work place and focuses on every patient getting the most superior experience when they walk though our doors,.
Medical Assistant/Medical Receptionist (Current Employee), Bel Air, MDJanuary 27, 2013
Pros: paid lunches
When patients walk in our office they are immediately greeted and then started on our electronic check in process also making sure all patients insurance and demographic information is updated, once they complete the registration on the computer pad the information they have entered prints out and is entered into the patients chart.The one thing I have learned is the electronic check in using the Phreesia pads and also became very knowledgeable about all insurances. My co-workers are great friendly and fun. I cant really say that there is anything hard about my job. The most enjoyable part is just talking to the patients .
My family away from my family
Patient Specialist (Current Employee), Owings MillsSeptember 23, 2012
Pros: great hours and good benefits.
Cons: occasional lack of communication between offices
I actually like coming to work. A great group of people working together for a great cause. Hard work does not go unnoticed and there's a great sense of community. I've learned so much about urology just in everyday duties and there is a fundamental sense of teamwork and dedication within our office.
Overall great place to work for!
Service Specialist (Current Employee), Owings Mills, MDSeptember 21, 2012
Pros: benefits, hours
Cons: fast paced environment
You need to have a passion to help others and actually care for the health of pts. Benefits are great and growth within the company is def possible with hard work and commitment. Great opportunity for community outreach programs as well. Overall very rewarding job, I personally enjoy going to work and love helping pts and ensuring the highest quality of care.
fast-paced enviornment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDAugust 29, 2012
Pros: learning something new
Cons: unnecessary constant late hours
a fast-paced enviornment to which i learned to manage time and patience better and cummunication is a must. that learning all you can, in a timely fashion, is best.
Lack of communication
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Owings Mills, MDApril 6, 2012
Pros: lots of pharmaceutical lunches
Cons: expensive benefits and managment
Overall it is a nice place to work , but the benefits are very expensive and there is a lack of communication with management and staff thus creating a chaotic work place.
Headquarters