Chesapeake Urology Associates

Chesapeake Urology Associates Employer Reviews

Average Company
Administrative Support (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDApril 12, 2014
Pros: benefits package
Cons: lack of communication. too many managers-not enough workers
Chesapeake Urology is a good company, however the company is top heavy with management. The lack of communication with employees is unacceptable. The work hours and pay was adequate. It was an enjoyable place to work for a few years. Time to move on. There was little chance of advancement.
this was a great place to work.
Medical Records Representative (Part-Time) (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDSeptember 17, 2013
Pros: how the employees came to as a family
Cons: that i left to return to california, but, returning to md within 9 months.
Worked in A/P dept. pulling referrals to be sent out with statements, back-up receptionist,perpared deposits and purged old files.
Ultrasound Technician (Current Employee), Bel Air, MdJuly 15, 2013
I have learned so much at CUA. Great people, great doctors. Couldn't ask for a better experience in a work place
good
Medical Records Coordinator (Current Employee), owings mills, MDJuly 9, 2013
good company to work for. good company to work for. good company to work for.
Great people are what make Chesapeake special
Team Lead/Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDMarch 21, 2013
Pros: its a great state of the art location.
Cons: lacks compassion needed to see people beyond employees
Chesapeake Urology allowed tremendous growth and I formed bonds with amazing people. I still keep in touch with the person that managed me as well as the doctors all are very special.
CUA is a very productive work place and focuses on every patient getting the most superior experience when they walk though our doors,.
Medical Assistant/Medical Receptionist (Current Employee), Bel Air, MDJanuary 27, 2013
Pros: paid lunches
When patients walk in our office they are immediately greeted and then started on our electronic check in process also making sure all patients insurance and demographic information is updated, once they complete the registration on the computer pad the information they have entered prints out and is entered into the patients chart.The one thing I have – more... learned is the electronic check in using the Phreesia pads and also became very knowledgeable about all insurances. My co-workers are great friendly and fun. I cant really say that there is anything hard about my job. The most enjoyable part is just talking to the patients . – less
My family away from my family
Patient Specialist (Current Employee), Owings MillsSeptember 23, 2012
Pros: great hours and good benefits.
Cons: occasional lack of communication between offices
I actually like coming to work. A great group of people working together for a great cause. Hard work does not go unnoticed and there's a great sense of community. I've learned so much about urology just in everyday duties and there is a fundamental sense of teamwork and dedication within our office.
Overall great place to work for!
Service Specialist (Current Employee), Owings Mills, MDSeptember 21, 2012
Pros: benefits, hours
Cons: fast paced environment
You need to have a passion to help others and actually care for the health of pts. Benefits are great and growth within the company is def possible with hard work and commitment. Great opportunity for community outreach programs as well. Overall very rewarding job, I personally enjoy going to work and love helping pts and ensuring the highest quality – more... of care. – less
fast-paced enviornment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Owings Mills, MDAugust 29, 2012
Pros: learning something new
Cons: unnecessary constant late hours
a fast-paced enviornment to which i learned to manage time and patience better and cummunication is a must. that learning all you can, in a timely fashion, is best.
Lack of communication
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Owings Mills, MDApril 6, 2012
Pros: lots of pharmaceutical lunches
Cons: expensive benefits and managment
Overall it is a nice place to work , but the benefits are very expensive and there is a lack of communication with management and staff thus creating a chaotic work place.

About Chesapeake Urology Associates

hesapeake Urology Associates is the largest urology practice in Maryland and the Mid-Atlantic Region. Our urologists deliver the – Read more