Chester County Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Excellent patient care and very good co-worders that care about resident's
Licensed Practical Nurse Full Tme Dementia Unit (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PAMarch 29, 2015
Pocopson Home is a county home but the care that is given is excellent. I have worked at expensive high class facilities that don't give the care that Pocopson does.
The pay and benefits at Pocopson Home are excellent.
The people that I work with are excellent. I really like all of my co-workers. They do their job, take excellent care of the residents and everyone gets along very well.
Pros
Pay, Benefits
In control at all times
Youth Probation Parole Officer (Former Employee) –  west chester, paAugust 13, 2014
oversee residents
• Supervised the safety and mentored 8 to 10 residents daily by ensuring residents adhered to rules and policies
• Conducted home visits and curfew checks; facilitated daily meetings and activities
• Filed reports of violation to the courts; analyzed strategic ways to implement state-regulated rules
Gained a lot of experience.
Dental Hygienist (Current Employee) –  Coatesville, PAOctober 9, 2013
My co-workers are great and brought years of experience to our team. We all worked really well as a team and always put our patients first. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to educate the patients about the oral cavity and how it affects other parts of the body.
Pros
great teamwork
Cons
under privileged population of patients
Beautiful Public Service Job
Park Ranger (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, PAMarch 14, 2013
Great job to experience with many opportunities to really help people. The pay is not enough to live on and there is no hope of advancement whatsoever.
Pros
public service; helping others in need; beautiful location
Cons
low pay; no advancement; nepotism
My personal business
Owner (Current Employee) –  Chester County, PAOctober 24, 2012
My typical day involves a lot of driving and phone calls. I have learned a lot about business, client relations, being self motivated and taking responsibility for my own success.
I run all aspects of this business from marketing to handling clients. The thing I enjoy most about what I do is giving seminars to local schools about health and what it means to be an entrepreneur.
The hardest part of this job is tomorrow isn't guaranteed, I live my life month to month, if the clients no longer wanted training I would no longer have a career.
Pros
tax deductions, make your own schedule, be your own boss
Cons
taxes, healthcare, benefits