Chesterton Employee Reviews in United States

Great place to work, friendly staff and great atmosphere
FULL TIME SUMMER HELP; IT SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Groveland, MAMay 5, 2014
everyday I would log in to my computer and go through all the data in the company I was expected to review for that day. I would program certain programs into the companies computers and help assist IT in any additional jobs that would take place. It was a great place to work and there was always room for advancement throughout the company. The management there is very helpful and always looking for ways to improve the job.
Opportunities to advance; new talent management initiatives; team spirit; quality products; growing
temporary employee (Former Employee) –  Groveland, MASeptember 17, 2014
Great 130 year old company that has made it through all of the trials and tribulations of US manufacturers, yet has survived and grown with stability. Committed to US production, local economy and jobs, employee enrichment and growth, quality products and new product design. A best place to work with respect and values...and fun!
Busy and Productive
Labor Hand (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAMay 19, 2014
Company was very unorganized. Management was not direct with working directions. Getting payed was a task. Was NEVER payed on time.