CHESTNUT HILL COLLEGE Employee Review

View all CHESTNUT HILL COLLEGE reviews

Wonderful way to connect with residents and work with others.
Resident Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 8, 2012
A typical night on duty consists of watching over residents, going on rounds, and document situations when they occur. I have great co-workers who communicate well. The hardest part of the job is to document a situation involving residents who do not cooperate. However, the most enjoyable part is to form bonds with the residents and make their year away from home enjoyable.

Other CHESTNUT HILL COLLEGE Employee Reviews

peaceful, slowed paced
Intern (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 8, 2017
Working at Chestnut Hill College was a very peaceful experience. I gain a lot of exposure to new people and new organization such as G.E.M. The people there were crucial in my development as a young professional.
Amazing family environment
Assistant to the Dean of Students (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 9, 2017
Chestnut Hill College is am amazing school. Everyone there is so friendly and the whole atmosphere has a family feel about it. Professors are astoundingly helpful and patience. I love that they take the time to really get to know all the students who attend. That school is my home and it changes the lives all all who move through its gates for the better.
Pros
family atmosphere, small, community/service based, awesome people
Cons