CHESTNUT HILL COLLEGE Employee Review

View all CHESTNUT HILL COLLEGE reviews

It was interesting learning about several different sports and their plays
Game Play Imputter (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 22, 2013
While working at this job, I had to set up for home games at Chestnut Hill College. During the game, the game coordinator would watch the game and call out the plays and I would have to input the code of the play into a computer so that the entire game was electronically recorded. For the duration of the job, I learned about soccer, volleyball and basketball and the plays in the games. I went to school with my co-workers, so it was easy working and getting along with them. The most difficult part of the job was keeping up with the numerous amount of plays and their codes at a fast pace. The most enjoyable part of this job was getting to watch all of my teams home games.
Pros
Free admission to games
Cons
Quick pace, inconvenient hours

Other CHESTNUT HILL COLLEGE Employee Reviews

peaceful, slowed paced
Intern (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 8, 2017
Working at Chestnut Hill College was a very peaceful experience. I gain a lot of exposure to new people and new organization such as G.E.M. The people there were crucial in my development as a young professional.
Amazing family environment
Assistant to the Dean of Students (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 9, 2017
Chestnut Hill College is am amazing school. Everyone there is so friendly and the whole atmosphere has a family feel about it. Professors are astoundingly helpful and patience. I love that they take the time to really get to know all the students who attend. That school is my home and it changes the lives all all who move through its gates for the better.
Pros
family atmosphere, small, community/service based, awesome people
Cons