CHESTNUT HILL COLLEGE

CHESTNUT HILL COLLEGE Employer Reviews

Great College
Communications Student (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 15, 2014
Pros: the small classes
Cons: the tuition
Very nurturing and welcoming. Most of the faculty were very helpful and the class were very small so students had the ability to work one on one with a professor.
Student worker
Student Activities Office (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 24, 2014
There was not much to do because the work load was base on the amount of students that came to rent game supplies and bikes. It was mostly quite and relaxing environment. As a student worker it was a decent job.
It was interesting learning about several different sports and their plays
Game Play Imputter (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 22, 2013
Pros: free admission to games
Cons: quick pace, inconvenient hours
While working at this job, I had to set up for home games at Chestnut Hill College. During the game, the game coordinator would watch the game and call out the plays and I would have to input the code of the play into a computer so that the entire game was electronically recorded. For the duration of the job, I learned about soccer, volleyball and basketball – more... and the plays in the games. I went to school with my co-workers, so it was easy working and getting along with them. The most difficult part of the job was keeping up with the numerous amount of plays and their codes at a fast pace. The most enjoyable part of this job was getting to watch all of my teams home games. – less
the best place you can work
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 12, 2013
Pros: free lunch free computer class from the people i cleaned for
Cons: nice breacks, very nice nuns all the time
i worked there for 6 years doing housekeeping,an i learn that the nuns was very nice and managers was great my co-workers was ok,the most enjoyable part was gettig to know the nuns &the fokes in the offices.
Wonderful way to connect with residents and work with others.
Resident Assistant (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 8, 2012
A typical night on duty consists of watching over residents, going on rounds, and document situations when they occur. I have great co-workers who communicate well. The hardest part of the job is to document a situation involving residents who do not cooperate. However, the most enjoyable part is to form bonds with the residents and make their year – more... away from home enjoyable. – less