The Maintenance Supervisor for the Regency Plaza supervises the maintenance, painting, HVAC and janitorial staffs and coordinates the daily maintenance operations of the property to ensure that it is safe and well-functioning -- all while assuring the quality of its appearance, its level of service and the satisfaction of its residents and commercial tenants. The goal is to build a strong, cohesive and satisfied staff which works together professionally, effectively and harmoniously.
The Primary Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Maintains a working knowledge of all maintenance programs and capital improvement projects to ensure the proper and efficient operation of systems, preventive maintenance programs and responses to resident service requests.
- Is responsible for maintenance and capital improvement budgets.
- Prepares the work schedules and on-call schedules for the staff.
- When needed, performs maintenance in units.
- Purchases all materials and controls inventory.
- Assists in hiring, developing and training of staff.
- Selects outside vendors and contractors by obtaining competitive quotes and schedules and
monitors completion of their work.
- Participates in the development of the capital improvement program and ensures its execution.
Job Requirements include:
- Minimum five years maintenance supervisory experience in residential property management.
- Minimum three years maintenance technician experience.
- Strong verbal communication and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and initiative.
- Budgeting experience.
- Computer Proficiency required -- including word and excel.
- May be required to be on call and must be available for emergency situations including
weekends and holidays.
- Skills and abilities normally associated with completion of at least high school or equivalent.
- A valid driver's license and a good driving record.
All jobs offers contigent upon satisfactory background check.
Please click here to apply: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=8285941.