Chevron Employee Reviews

Enjoyable work environment
Cashier/Barista/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Woodland, WADecember 9, 2017
My typical work day consisted of Working the register, making and preparing deep fried foods, restocking shelves, cleaning surfaces, cleaning windows, counting stock and making lists of what was wasted or needed.
Pros
Discounts. Good work environment
Blah Blah Blah
Food Preparation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Trinity, ALDecember 7, 2017
No cannot do this. I just want to work. Why do I have todo this stuff in order to get a job. This is major blah. I just want to get a job i dont want todo this blah
I enjoyed working there.
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 6, 2017
I would recommend it to others. if they hadn't been robbed I would have stayed. I loved all the regular customers. I loved talking with the customers.
Pros
Nice bosses
Steady and polite
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Nettleton, MSDecember 6, 2017
Needed to be fast and try to not have a line of customers. Always keep an eye on how many customers are in the store. be nice to customers even if they are rude.
Pros
free hotbox
Cons
no breaks
fun place to work
Cashier register clerk (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CADecember 5, 2017
Like working with the employees also was a really chill job. No was mean or treat you work. Definitely get to move up in the company. I learned that customer is always right.
Diversified
Site Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 5, 2017
interacted with many diversified cultures. Worked closely with management and security. Resolved customer issues. Assisted in moving employees from building to building and assisted with their parking.
Pros
Family oriented
Cons
noje
very nice family very caring
Manager (Former Employee) –  Laveen, AZDecember 5, 2017
learn so much from them they were really good with the employees and vey understanding when it came to family and time off . the family was so nice they will give the best advise ever.
Pros
would buy lunch when we had meetings
Cons
no brakes is you didnt requested
Great environment and very easy going.
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 4, 2017
My review as a stocker at Chevron was very easy for me . I had no problem doing my job and getting along with other people . And i love to do different things everyday so i had no problem doing something out of the ordinary.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
non.
I would recommend
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLDecember 3, 2017
My time at Chevron was a great opportunity for me to grow in an industry where they are very diverse. It was a great starting point for me and I gained a lot of experience, work ethic, and love for customer service.
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 3, 2017
Great pay and benefits. Great work life balance with plenty of opportunity for advancement. 9/80 schedule and flexible start times. Great 401k match 8%.
It was a place to work.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oregon City, ORDecember 1, 2017
It wasn't amazing. The boss was rude, I was dropped in with next to no training, and the coworker was a dude literally 3 times my age, who only wanted to talk about politics. It was a slow area, the most busy part being the gas station part, so I was hardly doing anything.
Cons
no breaks or lunch because of it being a slow location.
Professional, Freindly,Family enviorment
Data Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CADecember 1, 2017
My first corporate job, I loved it spent my whole career in San Ramon. I was mentored by a great individual in which I still use all the values he taught me. I was hoping to retire from this company but I guess things happen and sadly I was told my time was at it's end. I worked hard showed up everyday on time but I guess that wasn't enough. I had a great ride made a lot of friends who became my family.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Management can be tricky
Ok place to work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  West Jordan, UTDecember 1, 2017
Wasn't a bad place to work but hours are inconsistent and they don't fire people for no call no shows. They give chance after chance to people that don't really deserve it.
Good Pay and Benefits
Process Operator, DCS Operator (Former Employee) –  Pascagoula, MSNovember 29, 2017
Fast paced and can be stressful at times. Shiftwork adds to the stress, but is a requirement of the position I was in. Worked with many good people and enjoyed learning the process units.
Productive work environment
HES Coordinator (Current Employee) –  GOMNovember 27, 2017
Good place to work. Plenty of avenues for career advancement. Workplace Culture is very inclusive for opinions. The most enjoyable part of my job is the feeling of accomplishment and being part of solving problems.
Best job to learn to be a top sales man
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CANovember 27, 2017
I love the the people an the job site was so clean and I loved keeping it clean an customer service was always a top priority an I loved helping customers leave happy.
Pros
can work way up to be asst. manager fast
Cons
short lunch breaks
Customer Service Rep. Graveyard Shift (Former Employee) –  Santa Maria, CANovember 27, 2017
Great place to work, if you like to help people. Pay could/should be better. fast pace at times. They could use some better hands on training, other than that it was easy to pick up on how things work and go.
Pros
worked alone and at my own pace
Cons
pay should be 15$ for night shifts.
Management problem
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Selma, CANovember 26, 2017
the managers at this facility were husband and wife, who worked during the week and refused to close. I literally worked the weekend closing shift with the flu because they didn't want to close.
Good place to work and grow your career
Sourcing & Procurement Manager (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CANovember 26, 2017
Excellent set of people who will enrich your knowledge and skills. You will find learning skills in engaging stakeholders to get buy-in in order to bring projects to successful completion.
Representative/Seasonal (Former Employee) –  Santee, CANovember 25, 2017
Amazing guidelines and rules for maintenance and overall store upkeep. Great training meeting. Poor ethical management in store. Not much else I can tell you so I'm just gonna keep texting oh.. we good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chevron. Our community is ready to answer.