Cheyenne Mountain Resort

Cheyenne Mountain Resort Employer Reviews

good place to work, great multinational team
department manager (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: free lunch, benefits, great team
Cons: long hours
Room to grow with company, in house promotions, easy transfers to different properties
CMR
Conference/Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), colorado springsDecember 10, 2013
Pros: free lunch, family atmosphere
Cons: the decision making wasnt top notch
- A typical day at work started with me opening up the resort at 6am after i delegate necessary tasks to each employee. I would introduce myself if i have not already met the clients that were in contact with me that day. If we had already met we would move right in to the agenda for all of their functions we were hosting. Throughout the day i would – more... relay necessary changes to all other departments as the clients designated urgent. My overall goal each day was to ensure 100% satisfaction and to make sure each and every guest had someone to talk to at any moment in time to resolve any wants and needs within the contracts.
- The most important thing that i learned in the 7 years i was there was how to relate to other people. And not just a "how do you" ive learned that going that little extra mile and becoming more personable with anyone you come in contact with actually puts more smiles on peoples faces than anyone can believe
- My co-workers were all a good time to work with. We all shot towards achieving the same goal each day. And in doing so, building teamwork
- The hardest part of the job was waking up at 5am. Yeah the job was hard but i really like it. The only honest answer i can say is waking up so early
- The most enjoyable part of the job was all of the different international people i got to meet. – less
Not bad for a part time job
Audio Video Technician (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 6, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: erattic work hours, questionable pay
The people there were professional and kind. I just cannot sustain myself on seasonal part time work alone.
Fun place to work great environment
Service industry (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COJanuary 4, 2013
Worked at CMR for 6 years and loved it. You get to meet so many people.
Productive, Lots of Team Work
Country Club Attendant (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COOctober 30, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
Hardest part of the job was working around the elderly who seam to have the most complaints..
Exciting culinary world.
Cook-Prep Cook (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 21, 2012
Management shows emiphty. Co-workers are strong belivers in teamwork.
CULINARY LEARNING, FUN FAST PACE.
COOK III (Former Employee), COLORADO SPRINGS CODecember 22, 2011
Pros: good workplace, great people
Cons: parttime- seasonal
OVER ALL I ENJOYED WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY. ALOT OF LEARNING DIFFERENT RECIPES, WORKING IN DIFFERENT DEPARTMENTS WITHIN THE KITCHEN. WORKING IN GARDEMANGER WAS A BIG CHALLENGE, TO IMPROVE MY CULINARY SKILLS.