Cheyenne Regional Medical Center Employee Review

View all Cheyenne Regional Medical Center reviews

They need people but shoot themselves in their foot
RN (Former Employee) –  main campusFebruary 14, 2013
Few good people but people all around you are constantly getting fired for speaking up about nursing to patient ratio's. Upper management just wants to keep cutting budgets so we had to work short all the time. Too easy to get a job as an RN somewhere else,
If you live in Colorado and commute, very dangerous road, and terrible benefits. Read the fine print on their 401K and tuition reimbursement. 401K you need to be vested for a year before they match you and for every 5K they give you for tuition reimbursement, you have to sign a contract for 1.5 years! Glad I didn't do that. Feel sorry for patients, constant falls, dangerous and unorganized, good nurses who care but senior management keeps either firing them or scaring them off because they do not apply their True Care Standards, they pay consultants and then don't change, fear and intimidation instead to keep people quiet. Often times we had no supplies or medications. Wouldn't bring my family there..
Pros
some real nice people
Cons
complete disconnect between nursing and whoever is running the hospital, dangerous roads, little to no security on units, continually changing management, people getting fired (good people) constantly

Other Cheyenne Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

Great place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYNovember 8, 2017
CRMC is a great place to work. The staff is always willing to help. We have caring staff. Great incentives. Awesome training. Very clean hospital. Most enjoyable job I have had.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
sometimes understaffed
Low moral overall
Medical Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYNovember 5, 2017
You constantly hear everyone saying they dont want to be their anymore. No one is professional and the ones that are carry all the slack with no reward. Supervisors are overworked and burnt out and thus no longer care what is going on on the floor anymore. Management has given up and has no idea how badly they are understaffed and how unprofessional they staff they do have are.
Pros
Great pay and getting to see all the things a large lab has to offer
Cons
unprofessional staff and burnt out management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8