CHG Healthcare Services

CHG Healthcare Services Employee Reviews

Very Competitive
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 22, 2015
It's a highly competitive market. There's a lot to earn if you are one of the few that do well but that is not the case for the majority. Turnover is high and there is a lot of pressure to hit lofty goals.
CHG is a GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Salt Lake CityDecember 2, 2014
Pros: cares about their people, volunteer time off, good pto, on site health clinic, great culture.
Cons: pay
I don't really understand the other reviews on here. Some of these people say it is a cutthroat business. They obviously have never worked in that type of environment before because it is not even close. This is a company that actually lives by its core values and truly cares about people. They don't just let go of people if they feel like it or if someone doesn't hit their numbers one week. They give people every opportunity to be successful. Just like any other company, there are teams that are better than others. There is a lot of room for advancement if YOU EARN it. It will not be handed to you. This is a phenomenal company and one of the best I worked at.
It's one of the best companies to work for in UTAH!
Recruiter (Former Employee), Norwalk, CTNovember 26, 2014
Pros: most people were nice.
Cons: too much pressure, micro manage, poor management, too many calls.
If your going to be a recruiter, be careful very cut-throat business! They expect you to make about 60 - 80 calls a day and it can get brutal. Management is so so, depends which group your in and you don't get to choose. Burn out rate is pretty high in this industry, if you get stressed out easily this job is not for you! If you don't produce you will get fired within a reasonable time frame. And if your not doing well, they will micro manage.

I did everything they asked but luck wasn't on my side. People that work there are generally nice and the culture is fine. Bottom line is, can you get someone to move from one location to another for their new job? Keep in mind, people you are trying to relocate may have family and will they want to move to a so so location or rural area?
This was charity work
Client Developer (Former Employee), LDS ChurchOctober 29, 2014
Pros: excellent personal development
Cons: no cons
I served a two year mission for my Church. This was all charity based work. Spanish speaking.
Ranked on Fortune magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list five years running!
Marketing and Communication Specialist - Corporate (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UtahAugust 28, 2014
Pros: leadership
Cons: lots of meetings
Incredible leadership. A place were you can be yourself and develop your passions. CHG's core value of "Putting People First" is seen in every action and interaction. The people are smart, talented, supportive and fun! The hardest part of the job was there were not enough hours in the day to implement all the great engagement ideas. The best part -- being surrounded by amazing people.
productive workplace
Medical Staff Coordinator (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMay 13, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: bad management
calling doctors all day 50+ required daily obc
would see if drs are avail to work
management is two faced here
recruiter (Current Employee), fort lauderdale, FLMarch 10, 2014
Pros: lunch time yoga, healthcare
Cons: no advancement opportunity. commission structure leaves much to be desired
This is a great place to work. There are pros and cons like every work place. Overall, great culture.
Good culture
Recruiter (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: culture
Cons: pay
Do not expect to make a lot of money in sales. It is a very hard process and will take a long time to make any money.
Ugh.
Assignment Cooridnator (Former Employee), Salt Lake CityNovember 13, 2013
Pros: gym, lots of pto
Cons: everything else
This place is really great in theory. But when you dig in, you find a culture of sexism (boys club!) and favoritism. No way to grow, no way to transfer departments (believe me I tried!)
Promising but not quite what I expected
Former employee (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJune 23, 2013
Pros: tons of party time, very employee oriented in general, great benefits
Cons: management has a hard time applying what they learn and preach. no much room for growth.
The company overall culture is great. Unfortunately, the manager that I had to work with was not. The company has a high turnover and the team I worked for is constantly frustrated with management. I would advise to anyone that wants to work for the marketing team to be aware that this team is a very complex cliquish group of people. I learned a lot there but I am glad that I do not have to deal with management. Good luck!
Excellent company to work for
Corporate Travel Coordinator (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMay 9, 2013
Pros: onsite gym
CHG is the best company I have worked for. They value thier employees and the culture of Putting People First not only applies in the company but what they do for the community. They hire people who they know will fit with the group and add to the growth and strength of the company
Wonderful Company but..............
Hospital Credentials Specialist (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMarch 7, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: managment
The company is # 3 of best companys to work for a reason. What ever you do do not work in the department I did.
Disappointing place to work
Recruiting (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UtahJanuary 8, 2013
When I first started with this company it was great. However, it should have been a clue that things would go downhill fast because all of the managers I interviewed with to get the job had all left the company by the time I started. I have actively started to look for a new opportunity. I would advise anyone looking to work here to be very leery about what they tell you and seriously do your research. I know they say you can't believe everything you read online but, I would not recommend them to anybody.
The Managment in my department were very hard to work with
Sr. Corporate Collector (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UtahDecember 28, 2012
Pros: insurance benefits, employee parties, co-workers
Cons: management, stressful, one sided promotions and feed back
The company as a whole is very pro-employee. How ever the department I worked in was very stressful, and promotions were one sided. If they liked you and you were loud and noticed, you were put on the fast track.
Some managers were great but there were a few in my department that made your day at work very difficult.
Great company
ACCOUNT MANAGER / CLIENT DEVELOPER (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTDecember 7, 2012
I really enjoyed working with this company. They understood how to take care of their own.
Great Work Athmosphere
Physician Recruiter/Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Norwalk, CTSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule, and casual days
Cons: compensation
Great work athmosphere, excellent schedule and potential
Hard, negative experience for my carreer.
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 9, 2012
Pros: corporate programs promoted community involvement.
Cons: closed communication with management in my department
Company is great, my department was not. Management was negative, not helpful and made you feel lucky to be working there that day. After leaving the company I realized how negative and hard it had been after being lucky to have a history of supportive and positive managers.
I learned a lot of the the healthcare industry and design process for marketing materials so that is a plus I have taken with me to other jobs.

About CHG Healthcare Services

Medical practices without a doctor in the house look to CHG Healthcare Services to find them one. The privately held company provides – Read more

CHG Healthcare Services Salaries