CHI Memorial Employee Reviews

too much favorites
cook (Current Employee) –  tennesseeOctober 18, 2017
pay too low. Most of work put on only a few employees. More people stand around. Managemment has no backbone. Says it will be taken care of............ Never is. Even after repeated attempts........
Typical trauma 2 hospital
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJuly 19, 2017
Typical surgery OR with multiple specialties and varied Doctors and physicians. High volumes during the later half of the year especially in Ortho. You will stay busy most of the time.
Great work environment
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Lufkin, TXJune 26, 2017
This is a great place to work. Everyone work together to give good patient care. I enjoy being a part of a team to help people get better and save lives
Pros
Health insurance
Cons
short breaks
Fast Paced
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMay 22, 2017
Fast paced and higher patient ratios than I was used to. I hear this is the norm in TN though. Overall a great place to work. Decent benefits. Lower pay scale but again average for TN.
It is a very clean place
Commissioned Security Officer III (Former Employee) –  Lufkin, TXMarch 28, 2017
On a typical day at work I would patrol the whole facility. I have learned to do more research about a job before leaving another one. I was apart of the job lay off and I left a good job for CHI
Ucsd
Sub-investigator Clinical Trials (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 6, 2017
UCSD is an excellent medical system dedicated to the provision of excellent Health care as well as training of future medical care providers that will then live all through out the United States.
Great work place.Great patients. Good staff. Especially great doctors.
Clinical Lead (Former Employee) –  Pediatric Diagnostic AssociatesJuly 13, 2016
I worked any many different areas of this office. Lab, testing and venipuncture's. Floor nurse giving patient care. Then became clinical lead. I prepared Prior authorization and insurance referrals. I helped to arrange nurses schedule and fill in when absent or on vacation.
Pros
Especially great insurance and HSA cards.
good place to work
Nurse Tech (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNApril 9, 2016
GREAT JOB!! I love my job and the hospital I work for, The reason I am leaving is because I want to pursue other opportunities. For anyone looking to work for MEMORIAL hospital DO IT! its a wonderful place
Good place to work!
Medical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNApril 1, 2016
I have been working for CHI Memorial for 2 years and I love it. We have had some staffing problems recently so things have been a little crazy, but overall this is a good work environment.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNFebruary 4, 2016
Loved my cna time, I love taking care of pts and seeing them go home and live better lives, hated loosing pts but that is part of the life cycle
It is one of the leading heart institute's in Chattanooga
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJanuary 11, 2016
I enjoy going to work my co-workers are the best and i love management. I am very bless to be working at CHI Memorial. I love my job.
Pros
Awesome staff
Cons
Short Staffed