CHI St. Luke's Health

CHI St. Luke's Health Employer Reviews

Physician group is horrible
Former employee (Former Employee), Allentown pa physicals groupSeptember 6, 2013
Pros: benefits are ok but better at lvh
Cons: short breaks, bad pay, bad management
The staff in the hospital gets treated a lot better than the staff in the physicians group. If you work in the hospital you are treated like royality,working for the physicians practices is worse than working at McDonald's. HR dept is not helpful in any way. Management sucks and it's nothing but gossiping in the offices. You will be stretched to the max with little pay and no recognition.. Do your self a favor and run now.
good benefits wish they'd give employees more opportunities
Evs (Current Employee), Bethlehem, PaMay 22, 2013
Pros: good benefits, long term, friendly coworkers.
Good place to work nice coworkers but wish the management were a bit more undersranding and helpful in certain situations for the department I work for. Over all it's not a bad place to work in I personally like it I would like to move on to a better department where i'd get paid and enjoy more but it's been taking me quite some time.
Fantastic Benefits, Amazing staff
Case Manager (Current Employee), Bethlehem, PAApril 24, 2013
Pros: best benefits!
Cons: high volumes, fast paced (can be a pro or con)
I am currently employed as a Case Manager at St. Luke's. I have been with the hospital for 8 years and am 100% satisfied with my position. I work with the most amazing staff, my caseload is extremely manageable, I learn from the multidisciplinary team on a daily basis and feel valued in my work.
Productive workplace
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee), Bethlehem, PAApril 13, 2013
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: short breaks
Im a hard worker, team player, I love helping people and helping people if they have any problems
Zero stars if I could.
N/A (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PANovember 26, 2012
Cons: management, hours, pay.
I cannot speak for the rest of the departments in the organization, but the one that I worked for gave me no credit for the work I did. By no credit I mean no financial or reasonable recognition. The financial compensation was very low, and the hours were never enough for the director. The department was poorly run.