Chic Peek, Inc. is seeking a savvy Marketing Associate with a passion for the fashion industry and online media. As we are quickly gaining customers and brand presence, we are looking for a proactive, innovative and highly creative addition to our team to support Marketing with day-to-day planning, new promotion development, brand stewardship and content creation for use in social media and sales materials. If you thrive in fast-paced and collaborative environments, jump at the opportunity to take on new challenges and would love to be part of a fun team of talented fashion enthusiasts devoted to growing our e-commerce brand with style, then we're looking for you!
- Develop and manage content for website, promotions, and social media outlets
- Manage and grow media contact list, support PR related activities and increase traffic from bloggers and social media community (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram)
*Develop brand partnerships and editorial placements
- Define and manage marketing strategies that focus on audience development, customer awareness, brand loyalty, and driving measurable traffic and subscriptions for the Chic Peek website
- Execute and monitor email campaign launches and proactively identify opportunities for new promotional campaigns and offers
- Manage reporting and conduct ROI analysis for performance on all marketing related activities
- Contribute to branding and market messages to ensure consistency of brand identity and * messaging
- Update all marketing calendaring documents
- Other project management tasks as assigned
- Solid understanding of social media and online community building
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail and engaging writing style
- Track record of syndicating content, developing and launching successful online marketing programs.
- Experience and success with social media-driven PR and outreach campaigns
- Highly collaborative, high-energy, and motivated self-starter
- Excellent team player with the ability to bring innovative ideas to the organization.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to anticipate needs, innovative out-of-the-box thinker and creative problem solver
- Superior project management skills with ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects within mandatory tight deadlines
- Solid knowledge of the MS Office Suite
Full time position in-house. Compensation DOE.
ChicPeek Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party / Agency resumes.
Indeed - 16 months ago