Chicago Architecture Foundation

Chicago Architecture Foundation Employer Reviews

Average
Sales/Service Associate (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 20, 2014
Pros: clean, safe, fun sometimes
Cons: secretive
The work day was interesting. I would get to talk to many people from around the world. I helped them find gifts for themselves and others and choose tours to take This was the most enjoyable part of my day. I also merchandised some.My co workers were for the most part nice and easy going.
I found management to be a bit secretive, I think as a non profit they could be more open in what went on.
I learned a lot about my city and some things about architecture.
The docents and volunteers, which are a big part of the organization are pretty amazing people.
Relaxed Atmosphere
Staff Accountant (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 6, 2014
With a 7.5 hour work day and a relaxed management style it is not a stressful place to work.
Collaborative work with very smart people
Education Associate, Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 26, 2012
Pros: working with the public about architecture.
Cons: commute into the city.
Core mission is educating public about architecture and design, very interesting and fun. Lots of team work. Going through some organizational restructuring at the moment (late 2012).
School
Director of Interior Design (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 21, 2012
I worked at my high school as an internship. Where my group and I had to make a model of a modern cafeteria, then it was put in to our schools display room