Served the Chicago Park District, the oldest and largest financial park district in the United States with over 552 parks, 33 beaches, nine museums and two world-class conservatories, relative to day camps offered throughout various locations.
• Regularly contacted several park district offices to gather information regarding day camp programs, participants, successes and availabilities.
• Recognized for exceptional analytical, time management and prioritizational skills in analyzing and verifying accuracy of information.
• Depended upon for attention to detail and timeliness in completing projects including recording all information into main database; maintaining database including updates as needed to ensure most up-to-date and accurate information.
• Point of contact for vendors requesting to participate within events; provided guidelines to be followed, forms to be completed, pricing information and required obligations to be met.
• Communicated directly with participants and potential guests answering questions, explaining programs and gathering any additional information required.