Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews

Found 3,651 reviews matching the search
Great Company
Closing Manager (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXDecember 8, 2016
I loved working for this company. The company has strong beliefs and stands by them. Great customer service and genuinely caring employees. Very family oriented.
Hard Work, Can pay off
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA 90230December 8, 2016
Team work is very essential. There is a lot of young energy. Hard work is key to moving upward. The pay rate is very competitive compared to other places. This is a great job for anyone in school and wants extra money in their pocket.
Effeciently run
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Niceville, FLDecember 8, 2016
One of the better workplaces I have had. While there are stresses at every job, I felt that the work environment was a friendly one and the way procedures and chain of command was set up was nice.
Pros
Free meal up to a certain dollar amount per shift
THE nicest people
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Colonial Heights, VA 23834December 7, 2016
BEST work environment hands down, wish they would have compensated a tad more. Besides that, no issues. great people and even better food! Loved the customers as well!
Average Fast Food Job
Server/Cashier (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaDecember 7, 2016
This was my first job, and it was what I expected it to be. Part-time, minimum wage, and not the best structure of staff and management. For the type of company that it is, it's better than most, but not the best.
Pros
Free meal each time you work
Cons
Poor Management
Good Work Environment/ Coworkers
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Bristol, TNDecember 7, 2016
A typical day of work included working alongside good friends/coworkers and performing routine tasks, such as thawing chicken, cleaning kitchen, placing truck order, manual lifting, and organizing truck supply.
Pros
One free meal, overtime available
Cons
Understaffed
great coworkers and managers
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INDecember 7, 2016
This was a good place to work especially for someone young. You get to make friends and have fun while still working. The owners were great and there all the time to make sure that everything was running smooth. We had bonding meetings as well to make sure everyone got along and knew each other.
Pros
lunches were free
Cons
the pay
Front of House Staff (Current Employee) –  Copperas Cove, TXDecember 6, 2016
Great first job with the best managers and staff, and great at working with your schedule. The co-worker are what make the job as enjoyable as it is. Because of Chick-fil-A, I have learned Hospitality, costumer service, machine maintenance, and much more!
Pros
Free meals, great managers, great operator, extremely flexible schedule, great enviroment, respectfull, fun, the coworkers
Cons
Short breaks
Pretty fair job
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  West Columbia, SCDecember 6, 2016
This was a pretty enjoyable job actually, but there is favoritism with who gets promoted and the pay is HORRIBLE. They work you to death and I jusI felt like I was not valued and got worn out. The operator is never in the store and I felt like it was a very poorly structured and poorly managed business. All that aside, I like the values of the company and the people I worked with.
Pros
Friendships, free food
Cons
Abysmal pay, negative work environment, no opportunity for growth
Interesting and Productive
Kitchen team member (Former Employee) –  Mauldin, SCDecember 6, 2016
I very much enjoyed my work at ChickFilA.
The company is very ethical and treats it's employees well. Hours were flexible and they were willing to work with my school schedule.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Odd hours
A wonderful workplace.
Front Counter Cashier (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSDecember 6, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Chick-fil-A, and in the year that I'd worked there, I never had any really negative experiences. The management and the location owner were very fair and accommodating. I would definitely suggest working there.
Pros
Free meal during shifts, 30 minute break, free drinks.
Cons
No benefits for part time employees.
Fun place to work at really nice manager
Fast Food Worker (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 5, 2016
I really liked it there manager was nice and always looked out for everybody never was selfish or mean and wasp always on time when he paid us and it was fair pay and fair amount of hours
Pros
Money
Cons
Takes timw
A Friendly and Loving group of people
Customer Service Associate; Prep Chef (Former Employee) –  Tullahoma, TNDecember 5, 2016
I loved working there, everyone was always so happy and polite and I was a part of that as well! It was fast pace but it challenged me and I really enjoyed that.
Fast pace, busy and enjoyable workplace
Cashier, Server (Former Employee) –  Belmont, NCDecember 5, 2016
A typical day is pretty busy and fast pace. I learned how to operate almost everything there through training. Anyone could be a manager as long as they showed they were responsible and hardworking. Everyone got along and if there was ever a problem management would try to solve it. The hardest part was if i didn't know how to do something. the most enjoyable part was having fun while working.
Pros
discount on food
Cons
rushed
Playplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Severna Park, MDDecember 5, 2016
Its a good environment to work at and the managers and team leaders are all great and well experienced and it is a faced paced almost all the time which is what I enjoy.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Short breaks and healthcare is expensive
Manager/Director (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX 78253December 4, 2016
The company is great to work for. I enjoyed going to work everyday. They worked with me while i went to school. Working at this location provided me the opportunity to gain many friends.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
pay
Great Job, Great Community
Certified Trainer (Current Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLDecember 3, 2016
I love this job, the people, and my fellow employees. I have never had a bad day at this job and would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a part time job. And with my time there I have seen many people get promoted into leadership based on skill and even seen one person go from team member to Operations Director.
Pros
Great starting pay, Great Community, Promotes within
Cons
They do not give much for benefits, Manager even have to pay full price for insuarnce.
Absolute Best Place To Work
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSDecember 3, 2016
Chick-Fil-A is the absolute best job I've ever had. My crew was always extremely sweet on or off the clock. Everyone works so well with each other. Management always shows their employees appreciation. We went bowling one night. I always walked in and out of work with a smile.
Pros
50% off on or off the clock, and the food is great
Cons
Always busy, always running around.
Terrible
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Moorestown, NJDecember 3, 2016
You would think it's great but overall from my work experience as a team member who is passionate about working, I have had the worse experience here. During the holidays hours are cut..... badly. This week I'm not even working, I called out and even with a doctors note my hours were cut by 80% maybe this is just the Chick-fil-A I worked at, it's east gate square moorsetown New Jersey. The only good thing about it is I got paid well... but that doesn't help when you don't get any hours..
Pros
Hourly pay
Cons
Hours And management
Friendly work environment with wonderful management
Team Leader/Drive-Thru Lead (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXDecember 2, 2016
CFA is a great place to work! A typical day is spent serving guests with coworkers who become your family. Management is very understanding and encouraging, and helps you to learn everyday.
Pros
Free lunches, good pay, friendly staff, flexible scheduling
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2