Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews

Found 3,395 reviews matching the search
Great company to work for
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 24, 2016
Chik-fil-a is a great company overall with the staff,the morality of the business side is excellent, benefits is ok,but with me being the general manager my staff at the time made my easy for me to do my job and make it easy for me to work with them,however with any business there always challenges with,my position is stay positive and overcome challenges,and to fulfill,what's expected of me
work area
Cashier/Clerk (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 23, 2016
It was an ok job. Managers were very rude to others. They were not understanding to others and the needs of the employees.
Pros
fast paste
Cons
attitude and hostile enviroment
Great Company
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLSeptember 23, 2016
Chick-fil-A is the best quick service restaurant in the industry. Few companies can match what CFA offers in products, culture, and opportunities for growth.
Productive and Educational Work Place
Store Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GASeptember 22, 2016
Starting work at Chick-fil-A, I never imagined I'd learn more than food service. Beocming a part of the Leadership Team has taught me about time managemnet, problem resolution, team member development, and so much more.
Pros
Building strong relationships with team and customers
Cons
As with any job, we sometimes have to deal with unpleasant customers
It was okay
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 21, 2016
I would say that working at Chick-fil-A was alright. I learned many skills including how to treat customers. I would have to say that the hardest part about my job was when it got really hectic during rush hour or lunch time. My co-workers were nice and friendly, but management was a little difficult.
Pros
Half-off food
Fun place to work
Manager in Training (Former Employee) –  Media, PASeptember 21, 2016
Fun place to work it's like a big family everyone cares for everyone you get to see the cow dance and make people smile you learn how to cook chicken you learns lot of new things here.
Pros
Discounted food
Productive and fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Vidalia, GASeptember 21, 2016
Employees are definitely trained to give top customer service to the guests going above and beyond their expectations! The food is top quality to be a fast food restaurant! The work environment is positive! I'd recommend this job for all!!
Pros
great food
Cons
shortbreaks
Positive Energy
Front of House Employee (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILSeptember 21, 2016
A typical work day is smooth and positive. Management is fair and they are all about the people who work for their company. Since I've been at Chik-fil-A I've learned how to press on even through my roughest days. I enjoy everything about working at Chik-fil-A.
Fun place to work
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Ocoee, FLSeptember 20, 2016
Fun place to work but not good pay. It is a very friendly place all of the workers and managers are nice. Fast paced work environment. Good fast food and customer service environment.
Pros
1 free meal
Cons
Pay
A great place to work if you are a teenager
Cashier Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, SCSeptember 20, 2016
There is little room for advancement BUT if you are the type of person who wants to make it a career they will assist you . They also are great at accommodating.
productive and hard work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Strongsville, OHSeptember 19, 2016
At Chick-Fil-A i would clock in. My manager would tell me what i am doing on that day. i was usually cashier or doing any job they wanted me to do.
Pros
30 min breaks
Cons
scheduling on days i cant work or not enough.
ehhhh
Assistant Director (Current Employee) –  Midlothian, VASeptember 19, 2016
its a great place to learn and grow. Pay was well and did something different everyday. i don't know what else to say. Really i am lost as what to say
Fun and energetic environment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Kerrville, TXSeptember 19, 2016
Working at Chick-Fil-A helped me to learn how better to communicate with co-workers and with customers. It also required me to work on my time management because I had to juggle work and my studies simultaneously. The most difficult part of the job is dealing with the customers; they can be very rude and condescending but you must simply overcome it and do your job. That being said, you make a lot of very good friends and you learn a lot about yourself and how you react under pressure. The management is very important to creating a good work environment and while they mess up and handle situations poorly on occasion, they did their job well and were very understanding.
Pros
Free employee meals
Cons
Short breaks
Not for the feint of heart.
Cashier/Stocker (Current Employee) –  Arvada, COSeptember 19, 2016
If you prefer people not acknowledge your existence, treat you like you are the lesser human being, or just to have to do what you are told all the time, then this is the place for you. If not, then I highly suggest you don't work here, or any fast food place in general, because this is my life now. You take orders from people who don't want to be there either, managers only want to not lose their jobs, which means that they will have you get everything they should be doing, done for them from lower employees. My co-workers all feel the same way, that if they had any say in how they wanted to work, things would be much different. The hardest part is waking up and having the will to go there. The most enjoyable times are when the rush is very slow and nobody is really doing anything.
Pros
Easy Money
Cons
Terrible atmosphere
Fun work place for a part time worker
Manager (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCSeptember 19, 2016
Ive learned at Chick-fil-a that you can impact someones life without even knowing it, so always treat someone the way you would want to be treated. That is the golden rule.
Pros
yummy lunch
Cons
having to say my pleasure.
Gives a lot of hours
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Lynnwood, WASeptember 19, 2016
As a leader, a typical day at work includes running the shifts. This includes, making sure breaks are being run efficiently, ensuring that your team members stay engaged, making sure that guests are receiving the absolute best customer service. I definitely learned a lot about leadership. As a leader however, almost all of the responsibility of the entire store falls on you, which is a lot for one or two people to handle due to the high volume of business. The most enjoybale part is definitely having those few coworkers that make your job fun.
Pros
free meals
Cons
management
Fast paced, fun and interactive environment
Hospitality Manager (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDSeptember 18, 2016
Fast paced environment.
Meeting new people every single day.
Ability to multitask between front and back of the house operations and cash handling
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Stressful sometimes
Chick fil a
Cashier/Cook/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Amelia Island, FLSeptember 18, 2016
I enjoy working at chick fil a there is great management and a very supportive boss that has shown us why being unified is so important!
Pros
I get great hours
Excellent Company
Hospitality and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, VASeptember 18, 2016
We work like a family. Our management respects ALL employees and customers. The most enjoyable part of my job is serving my customers. The hardest part of my job is standing on my feet all day. The owner/operator had become a mentor for me and is showing by his actions and words how to become an effective leader.
Pros
Free food on breaks, good commradery, excellent management
Cons
No benefist for part-time employees
great advancement opportunites
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Bonaire, GA 31005September 17, 2016
The work environment and energy was mostly positive. Management made sure to leave constructive criticisms when needed. Employees are given opportunities to move up the chain of command.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.