Chickasaw Nation Industries Employee Reviews

Staging Location
Electronics Engineer intern (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 19, 2017
Technically, I was only an intern for the FAA, but while CNI had a contract with them, they provided their facility as a staging location for the interns. My poor supervisor rating was actually for a FAA contract employee. All the actual management at CNI was very friendly. I would love to work there permanently.
Always changes
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Norman, OKNovember 8, 2017
I made some great friends, No advancement available stayed at the same pay for 3 years, security, fast moving, always changes never the same, one day it is right the next day it is wrong, mangers and employess have different rules
Pros
security
Cons
no advancements available, no raises
ADMINSTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 20, 2017
Good environment, friendly people, good growth potential, good benefits, excellent facility, good potential for advancement, good vacation time, good work hours
Productive place to work with great flexible hours
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT III (Current Employee) –  FAAOctober 6, 2017
CNI/FAA contract work has a flexible schedule with competitive benefits and salaries. A productive work environment with great people that are willing to train their employees.
Pros
Flexible working schedule
I enjoyed working at CNI.
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norman, OK 73071September 28, 2017
Work was continuous which made for a very quick day. Loved the work and the people at CNI. It is best to have a permanent position at CNI rather than a contract position. It was very stressful not knowing when your job would end.
Diffrent
General Clerk III (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 13, 2017
I went in to the office to do my job. Manager spent most of his time hovering around "checking on people". Was blindsided by termination of my position.
Pros
gain expeiriance
Cons
they don't talk to you or let you know when things are wrong.
I liked the other employees
Records Management Federal Contract (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKSeptember 7, 2017
Management was horrible. Our floor had a terrible boss and after everyone followed the chain of command nothing was ever done. eventually we came to work one day and everyone was laid off right before christmas without warning
Good
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 7, 2017
Nice place to work it is a job. Love what you are doing then you would like to work for this company the work days are easy going and so are the staff
Great working Environment and management
Management Analyst/Data Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 27, 2017
Chickasaw is a good company to work for. I love my team/department. Great people and management. I would love to work with the team until my retirement.
Medical Reviewer (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDJuly 16, 2017
Very nice place to work. Average benefits. Very good morale in the office, Flexible work schedules. Would be nice to have more ongoing trainings and inservices.
Pros
Not much vacation time.
Cons
As above
Not too bad!
Gold Service Team/Group Health Plan CSR II (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 27, 2017
CNI was place that was fairly good to their workers, as long as you did your job things were fine. the people there were very helpful, and moving up was very common.
Pros
great people
Cons
poor location
Wonderful Company
Mental Health Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hickam AFB, HIJune 21, 2017
Management was amazing and always helpful. The culture was one of advancement and they would allow for personal growth. I never felt like just another number.
Great company even better people
Tier 2 Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Tinker AFB, OKJune 12, 2017
The company itself is great to work for. Other than some difficulty getting in touch with HR at the beginning of my tenure they have been a great employer. The people I have the pleasure to work with are very knowledgeable and helpful. Everyone pushes each other to better themselves and further their own knowledge base because in the end it will make their job and your own easier.
Easy job
Remote Pilot Operator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 31, 2017
Pays well for what you do but when it's slow you have to pull for shifts which is difficult. Wouldn't be a bad gig if it guaranteed 40 hours as a full time employee.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Strict policies
Professional Work Environment
Customer Service Analyst Level I (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKMay 23, 2017
CNI is a wonderful organization. They have managers that relate to their employees, while maintaining structure to promote teamwork and cohesiveness. All these aspect contribute to the brand of the organization as a whole. Every employee is valued and received recognition when due.
Pros
Room for career advancement
Cons
n/a
Interesting Place to Work
SUPERVISOR/RESEARCH ASSOCIATE I (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 20, 2017
I learned a lot about the Chickasaw Nation while working on the MSPRC (Medicare Secondary Payer Recovery Contract) learning about Medicare and how the claims work with your car insurance.
Primarily employment by contract
Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, PAMay 16, 2017
Management is great, and there is a family first policy. You do not get grief for missing days to take care of sick kids or family members.

Pay is pretty good, so is the benefits and PTO plans.
Cons
Always worrying if the contract will get picked up agian next year.
Good program manager
Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Stafford, VAMay 11, 2017
Contract with federal law enforcement agency. CNI program manager great to work for. Other co-workers on the contract were a pleasure to work with. Government boss was only OK.
Great
Chickasaw Nation Cultural Instructor (Former Employee) –  Sulphur, OKMay 3, 2017
I learned to perform and teach crafts. I did get overwhelmed with how much work I was doing. I did although create some great projects and make some great contacts.
Pros
Crafts, Culture, Discounts, Travel, Marketing
Cons
Overworked
Chickasaw Nation
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Del City, OKApril 24, 2017
Chickasaw is a great paying job with little job security because the contract can be awarded to another state since its a federal job. The job was easy once you learned everything you need to know because you use alot of different systems and programs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chickasaw Nation Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3