Chico's FAS

Chico's FAS Employee Reviews

non stop, great customers and co-workers fun and exciting everyday
Store Manager (Current Employee), La Jolla, CAAugust 26, 2015
Pros: fun, great customers
Cons: none
great place to work if like like meeting new people daily and are up for a challenge. Fast pace environment with great clothing for the everyday woman.
Fun and energizing place to utilize my fashion degree
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Smithfield, NCAugust 24, 2015
Pros: Discounts on clothing
Cons: Long hard hours on feet all day.
As the Assistant Manager I felt our team of ladies were well trained to assist the customers with our amazing personal service to help the customers coordinate outfits .
In management I continually was training the team to build sales by not being the "pushy" salesperson but rather teaching the customer about fashion trends.
Friendly environement
Style Expert (Former Employee), North Brunswick, NJAugust 23, 2015
Always enjoyed working with the people, loved helping customers find what they were looking for and making them feel beautiful.
Sore Solution Center Manager (Former Employee), Ft MyersAugust 18, 2015
Great places to work. Great culture and fair . Good vision of where the industry is going. Ambitious goals for Omni-channel delivery.
Nice place terrible benefits
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), White Bear Lake, MNAugust 16, 2015
Management was difficult to work with and typically would undermine employees. Benefits are lacking, although the environment was very pleasant.
High Earning Potential
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Winder, GAAugust 14, 2015
Chico's FAS has beautiful clothes and I enjoyed the perks invovled in working there. I was able to learn Border Free Orders and assisted customers from around the world.
Level II Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Winder, GAAugust 11, 2015
This is a great place to work and I love the people there. Creative thinking and taking ownership of your work is always encouraged.
a fun job with immediate gratification through happy customers!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 4, 2015
Working for Chico's gave me unforgettable experience in the retail industry. I enjoyed sales immensely as well as setting up stage sets. Competition with other salespeople was refreshing. Management supported sales associates, encouraging them to do reach their potential. Sales goals were pushed and monthly goals were shown to all sales associates.
A good place to learn a lot of computer materials for helpdesk or network
Tech II Technology (Current Employee), Winder, GAAugust 1, 2015
Pros: Bonuses are given out 1 a year
Cons: Pretty strict about being 5 mins late for work.
Chicos is a great place to work and grow with, mostly all of the dept. are small and pretty tought to atvance. The work is not hard at all and the majority of the workers are very friendly. I'm looking very closely into getting by into Electronics.
Fun,Exciting,and the atmosphere is High-End Fashion
Assistant Manager/Supervising/ Wardrobe Stylist (Former Employee), Chagrin Falls, OHJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Fun-4stars
Cons: A bit stressful
A typical day and life at Chico's was exciting,fun,enjoyable,and co-workers were delightful.The clientele was at times a bit stressful and a handful but seeing the after effects of wardrobe coordinating/ artistry made it ALL WORTH IT! I loved doing the Visual Displays and Window Dressing/Artistry Stylist. Knowing all my displays selling out and people loving what they are wearing IS GREAT!
N/A
Sales Lead Manager (Former Employee), Gastonia, NCJuly 22, 2015
If you are looking for a sales based environment in which you can enjoy helping women find the perfect outfit then this job is for you!
LOVE LOVE LOVE
Retail Sales Asstistant Manager (Former Employee), Pearland, TXJuly 21, 2015
Pros: easy to meet goals
Cons: hourly compensations
Chicos was class act... Retail store that offered customer one on one care and employees great incentives. Typical day was open the beautiful stocked store and everything was mapped out to easy to follow directions. I LOVED THIER PLANNING
Great! Company to work for.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Huntersville, NCJuly 19, 2015
Pros: Great! Discounts
Cons: Standing on your feet long periods of time
I enjoy meeting new people from different states each day. We have a wonderful staff and management. I enjoy the contest we have each day once you've reached you sales plan
Fast pace and lots of big fun!
Sales and inventory associate (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAJuly 19, 2015
Pros: Busy and lots of fun
Cons: Not enough hours/ I have developed a perfume intolorance
Review days goals. store prep, inventory orderly and out. Helping each and every customer. The right fit, look, and accessory for all occasions. The experience that will kept you coming back. The Chico girls work together as a team. The finest I've worked with.
No hours , low pay , management takes all of your clients and hours
Stock Clerk (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 17, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Low hours, no benefits
Boring, cheap materials- high prices, damaged garments are " fixed in the store by the crew" and put back on the rack. Low hours , low pay , no advancement. Management has a God complex and takes all the customers and bonus . Demand you to wear their clothing but it's expensive and ugly. The lost and found gets taken home by the manager. Call you in even on your day off expecting you to come in. No respect between co-workers.
Typical Day At Work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Winder, GAJuly 17, 2015
A typical day at work would include moving pallets and moving boxes. It was a distribution center. It was a blue collar job.
Small Company, Fast Pace, Great People
Purchasing Manager Store Design and Construction (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLJuly 13, 2015
Pros: This company had a great team that worked very well together.
Cons: Went out of business
Loved working with a small company and with excellent leadership. Three owners and twenty associates. Work environment felt like a family.
Productive & fast paced!
Sales Lead Associate (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 8, 2015
Chico's located here in Las Vegas,NV is a face paced, productive environment. You're able to grow in sales & create acquiring clienteling !
Productive company that is going thru some growing pains
Sales/Customer Service (Current Employee), Winder, GAJuly 4, 2015
Pros: great employees, company store and gym
Cons: Company is gong thru growing pains and I am not too sure what direction they are going in.
I am on the phone for 95% of the day,. The most enjoyable part of the job are the people I meet over the phone. I have wonderful co-workers and most will help each other in any way possible. Management is not as supportive as they once were but the people who work there have great personalities. Chicos use to be a great place to work, grow and play but things have changed.
Great Working Environment
Customer Service Sales Representative (Former Employee), Columbia, MDJuly 2, 2015
Greeted customers warmly and made them feel welcomed during their visits. Communicated with customer and introduced them to new and different clothing and accessories for various events. Ensured customer satisfaction during the customer's visit.
Headquarters