Chico's FAS Employee Reviews

Fun Place
Support Associate - Sales (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJuly 20, 2017
Great customers, help them pick out cute outfits and jewelry. Treat them with a friendly and respectful attitude. Keep stock room organize and safe. Check customer out when they are ready to pay.
Pros
Discount on store items
Cons
heallth benefits
Productive and challenging workplace.
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLJuly 19, 2017
A typical day as a manager in Chico's is coming in to open the store. You'll check the MAIL, manage payroll, make a daily sheet with your sales goal and MAPS Leader for every hour. Once you've finished the paperwork you will than count the registers and open the store for business. Throughout the day you will process locates, provide customer service, ring up customers and accept shipment deliveries. On somedays depending on your MAPS role, if you're in charge of visuals you'll come in earlier to update the store promotions and move merchandise accordingly. Even process markdowns, and transfer them out monthly.
Pros
Comission
Cons
Lack of disciplinary action
Great People
SALES LEAD (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 15, 2017
I have great people I work with. Everything is constantly changing so you need to be on your game. Some days are slow some are fast. Don't expect to hit your goal everyday and you will deal with some characters. But you will also make friends through your customers and it make facing crazies worth it.
Worst. Management. Ever.
Sales (Former Employee) –  West VirginiaJuly 12, 2017
Disappointed. Could've been enjoyable if manager wouldn't consistently talk down to employees. Be expected to push online shopping from store and blamed for not making sales goals though there are better deals when customers buy online.
Pros
Coworkers are fun, customers interesting
Cons
No follow through from management, negative employment environment
productive
Sales Lead (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, NYJuly 11, 2017
very high paced, tiering you don't really have time for yourself because you're always working weekends and can't spend time with friends or family and no vacation time.
Cons
short breaks
Structured
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJuly 8, 2017
Very structured in daily operations. Required to wear and purchase their brand of clothes and accessories. Not current in fashion trends. Great associates.
great place to work, friendly and challenging
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAJuly 3, 2017
had a wonderful time building portfolio of clients. management very very helpful and encouraging for every effort. was always up to date on new trends, challenges and opportunity for more imput.
Pros
good working hours
Cons
more creativity needed for sales
Good easy friendly place to work
Sales (Former Employee) –  Glendale, NYJune 29, 2017
Worked part time.

Received merchandise and help merchandise the store with assistant store manager.

All co-workers were great to work with because we all worked together as a team
Pros
Fun job
Great management team .
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lynnfield, MAJune 28, 2017
Great and fun place to work...catering to the high end shopper.
The one thing that I, didn't like is that you either had to wear their clothes which is very expensive and if not you had to wear black!
Great folks to work with
Email/Chat Specialist (Current Employee) –  Winder, GAJune 26, 2017
Great place to work, folks here are like family. Compensation lower than most companies. Management team overall cares about the employees. Great culture.
Fun and amazing work environment.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Nanuet, NY 10954June 24, 2017
It is a pleasure for me to be writing this review for this amazing company. I've had the privilege to be part of the Chico's team since 2016 and i cannot complain. The work environment is great, and the job can be balanced with daily life activities.
Pros
schedule flexibility, great working conditions, professional work space.
Cons
short breaks
chico weekend shift
Associate (Current Employee) –  Winder, GAJune 20, 2017
12 hour shift go by slow if there is no work. Employees are nice and great to work with. Move around to different departments to find work. get really busy during pick season.
One of the Worst places I've worked.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  South Windsor, CTJune 17, 2017
I worked at the Chico's in South Windsor CT I loved the customers more than I liked the people that I worked with esp the managers. I felt like they were intimitaded by me. Then on top of that the managers told my old co-workers that I was 3hrs late to work one time and that I was unreliable. I honestly felt disgusted after hearing the lies that they spread about me after I left the state. I wouldn't recommend no one working for the Chico's in South Windsor CT! Especially if you're a woman of color.
Pros
Customers
great place to work
Cashier/Sales (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJune 13, 2017
Merchandise is easy to represent, good quality, many opportunities to make extra cash with bonus structure, repeat customers that are loyal to Chico's brand.
Great place to learn
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 12, 2017
You promote the company brand and the people just love the store because they have a good reputation for customer service. How the clothing is sized makes women feel better about themselves. It overall is a great place to work.
okay job
DTC Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Winder, GAJune 11, 2017
Job is a great warehouse job. Steel toes were not required and pay was beyond low. The schedule is great for a warehouse job. EVery weekend off. Work is easy but also tedious.
Fun, personal, cliet oriented place to work
Sales Associate (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 10, 2017
Chico's is a wonderful place to work if you love people and know how to pick up quickly on someone's personal style. Being a younger associate it was favorable because women desire to be in style, but not dressing too young for their age.
Pros
Bonus bucks for higher transactions
Cons
Competitive between associates
A good business climate to work in
Customer Consultant/Stylist (Current Employee) –  Winder, GAJune 9, 2017
A typical day is fast paced . I can easily take 80+ calls on my shift. Management is always available with their office door open. The work environment is always speed orientated . Its all about how fast can you answer the call and resolve the issue. A speedy one call resolution is not as hard as it sounds if you know how to utilize your given tools. Hardest part of the job its attempting to be fiscally responsible and sometimes not be able to give a customer the best deal . The satisfaction of helping a women look her best despite how she may feel.
Pros
Free Ice in the summer and free hot cider in the winter plus snacks year round
Cons
We get discounts on the clothing we sell. This great for my wife but it does not do much for me.
Great place to work!
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 6, 2017
Great place to work , love the fast pace and the Management Team.
Nice bonus structure available to all sales associates and a monthly bonus to Managers.
Pros
Great place to work!
Cons
Travel time to and from work is approximately 2 hours per day, need something closer to home!
Productive, Supportive and Enjoyable workplace
Lead Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAMay 31, 2017
My time at Chico's was nothing short of enjoyable and informative. I learned so much, including how to properly to maintain and oversee stock/inventory for a large scale retail store. The workplace was always positive and supportive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chico's FAS. Our community is ready to answer.