Chico's FAS Employee Reviews in United States

loved working here
STYLIST EXPERT/ SALES ASSOSIATE (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAFebruary 5, 2016
loved the people i worked with. you are really there for the customer. loved all the fashion tips. loved the discounts. but the staff was amazing
Its a fun place to work with all the ladies I work with and love, love the customers.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Park City, UTSeptember 30, 2015
Start the day out with opening and daily,weekly, monthly and yearly numbers. Banking, mail, emails. Customer service is big in my world. I treat each and every customer as a friend and family member. I let each on know how important they are and that I am there for them.
Fun work environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lee, MASeptember 1, 2015
Very pleasant fun work environment. Awesome customer base, very loyal. Need to be able to work closely with more than one customer at a time. These ladies are older and want to look stylish. Able to create your own traffic by having events in stores. Working with community for these events. Get to travel to different outlets and see how stores are set up. Create close knit friendships through out company.
Pros
good discount
Cons
health care, pay rates are low
Chicos=Jail
Distribution Associate (Former Employee) –  Winder, GAFebruary 9, 2016
The team lead counts how long you go to the bathroom for. no more than 5 mins. it's like a prison working here. management sucks. especially on the C shift
Fun Place to work
Style Expert (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert, CANovember 5, 2015
I enjoyed working at Chico's. The Clients were always in a good mood and great employees to work with. I helped clients choose clothing, shoes and jewelry. Serviced them in the dressing room removing clothing the did not fit and bringing them new options.
Fun and energizing place to utilize my fashion degree
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, NCAugust 24, 2015
As the Assistant Manager I felt our team of ladies were well trained to assist the customers with our amazing personal service to help the customers coordinate outfits .
In management I continually was training the team to build sales by not being the "pushy" salesperson but rather teaching the customer about fashion trends.
Pros
Discounts on clothing
Cons
Long hard hours on feet all day.
Nice for Job search
SAP Consultant (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJanuary 26, 2016
it's good to search position and getting easy to positions,
i learned a lot to find better job at Chico's FAS, my co workers also nice to helping to others
Sales
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXOctober 22, 2015
Great Company to work for, love my job, enjoy helping out all my customers, help stock the floor clean up fitting rooms after customer leaves, great product in the store love helping customers getting outfits including accessories
Pros
great management
Would do it again
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Scarsdale, NYDecember 19, 2015
Many floor sets!!But it was great to work with a winning team!!! I also learned a lot!!I also loved one on one selling with customers
Pros
Great customer service
Cons
TOO Many Floor Sets
This is a great place to work. They promote good customer service and have been great to work with personal schedule requirements.
Part time sales position (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 13, 2015
Several Managers against Work/Life Balance
Employee (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLSeptember 8, 2015
Expectation to be "on" and checking email all hours of the day and weekends.
Work must be your number one priority.
Politics are terrible here. Nothing gets accomplished.
Many Senior leaders with terrible focus and lack of communication skills.
Cons
Usually no lunch breaks, late nights, working weekends
Amazing work place.
Sales lead / Style Expert (Current Employee) –  Byaside N.YOctober 6, 2015
I work as a sales lead driving the business also supervising the associates. i learn how to run a business and also answer phones multi task . The hardest part of the job is sometimes dealing with difficult customers and turning negative into positive.
great place to work
Processor (Former Employee) –  Winder, GANovember 11, 2015
great place to work. Fun work place with supportive management not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of big company
a fun job with immediate gratification through happy customers!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 4, 2015
Working for Chico's gave me unforgettable experience in the retail industry. I enjoyed sales immensely as well as setting up stage sets. Competition with other salespeople was refreshing. Management supported sales associates, encouraging them to do reach their potential. Sales goals were pushed and monthly goals were shown to all sales associates.
OK place to work no teamwork or direction
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAOctober 5, 2015
Thinks could of been done better and fasten in a timely manner tif the buyers took a great interest in placement of the materials.
Pros
Always fresh great buys and good incentives
Cons
old employees didn't like change or direction
Fun,Exciting,and the atmosphere is High-End Fashion
Assistant Manager/Supervising/ Wardrobe Stylist (Former Employee) –  Chagrin Falls, OHJuly 28, 2015
A typical day and life at Chico's was exciting,fun,enjoyable,and co-workers were delightful.The clientele was at times a bit stressful and a handful but seeing the after effects of wardrobe coordinating/ artistry made it ALL WORTH IT! I loved doing the Visual Displays and Window Dressing/Artistry Stylist. Knowing all my displays selling out and people loving what they are wearing IS GREAT!
Pros
Fun-4stars
Cons
A bit stressful
A good place to learn a lot of computer materials for helpdesk or network
Tech II Technology (Current Employee) –  Winder, GAAugust 1, 2015
Chicos is a great place to work and grow with, mostly all of the dept. are small and pretty tought to atvance. The work is not hard at all and the majority of the workers are very friendly. I'm looking very closely into getting by into Electronics.
Pros
Bonuses are given out 1 a year
Cons
Pretty strict about being 5 mins late for work.
The day began busy and ended busy.
Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLSeptember 9, 2015
Great company to work for. The manager was someone whom I would enjoy working for again. A typical day at work was I always had more than enough work to keep me busy during work hours which is something that I like and I knew what my duties were when I started my work day. I learned the different ways to search information in database, catalogs, and on the items sold. Management was a great experience because they made you feel comfortable when asking for help and needed advise about the job. My co-workers got along with each other which made it a great place to work and we always were team players. The hardest part about the job was looking for codes on items when customer did not send back the correct information needed for refunds or exchanges. The most part I enjoyed about the job was I could look at items in person, website, or on the floor and determine what type of clothing, shoes, handbags, or jewelry I would want to purchase.
No hours , low pay , management takes all of your clients and hours
Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 17, 2015
Boring, cheap materials- high prices, damaged garments are " fixed in the store by the crew" and put back on the rack. Low hours , low pay , no advancement. Management has a God complex and takes all the customers and bonus . Demand you to wear their clothing but it's expensive and ugly. The lost and found gets taken home by the manager. Call you in even on your day off expecting you to come in. No respect between co-workers.
Pros
Cons
Low hours, no benefits
Productive company that is going thru some growing pains
Sales/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Winder, GAJuly 4, 2015
I am on the phone for 95% of the day,. The most enjoyable part of the job are the people I meet over the phone. I have wonderful co-workers and most will help each other in any way possible. Management is not as supportive as they once were but the people who work there have great personalities. Chicos use to be a great place to work, grow and play but things have changed.
Pros
great employees, company store and gym
Cons
Company is gong thru growing pains and I am not too sure what direction they are going in.