Chico's FAS

Chico's FAS United States Employee Reviews

Great clothes and meet a lot of wonderful people
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Sarasota, FLAugust 14, 2014
Pros: great jeans
Cons: schedule
The hardest part is not having a real schedule of certain days. The best part is having to try all the clothes to see how they fit and be able to educate the customer on what would be a good fit for them. Love coming in and seeing all the new items that are out on the floor each day. Love to help customers and see them happy with their look and happy with my service.
Good Place to Work
ISV (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 13, 2014
Good atmosphere and work/ life balance. Unfortunately the pay is relatively low.
Productive and Fun Place to Work
Sr. Lead Architectural Planning Coordinator (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLAugust 10, 2014
Part of the Great Place To Work Initiative. They strive to make their work environment a great place to work. Great, work, life balance.
Very fun and great place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Fresno, CAAugust 10, 2014
Pros: meeting new people all the time
Cons: had to leave for internship
Greet customers as they come into shop, all cashier functions, answer the phone, ship product out, help with any other task
intersting
Sales and Style Expert (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 10, 2014
it was very interesting and different then what I always do. I learned so much about fashion, loved it
Claims to be the "most amazing place to work"
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), MichiganAugust 8, 2014
Pros: store team will be like a family!
Cons: completely high and absurd sales expectation
I left this company after three years due to it's lack of "walking the walk." It claims to value integrity and honesty and I felt that while my store did an excellent job at exhibiting these values, upper management (district manager and above) failed time and time again. The company expects ALOT from store management which I understand, but the compensation is inadequate, the dm sometimes made it a hostile work environment and you are expected to finish a lot of deadlined tasks but also to not lose your focus on the customer. DM plays favorites and all the company seems to truly care about is the bottom line, not the people in the stores day in and day out who are the ones most affected by their indecisive ways.
Great company with great benefits
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Current Employee), Winder, GAAugust 4, 2014
Nice working environment and co-workers. The company offers a lot of perks and shift variety. Also, the company offers professional advancement opportunities.
great place to work
Customer Service Associate \ Call Center (Current Employee), Winder, GAAugust 3, 2014
Pros: chick-fil a comes to the call center everyday expect on sundays of course
Cons: n/a
just build a million dollar workout room.Great working atmosphere everyone is friendly.Nice secure workplace as well badge entry to every main door on campus
merchandising
Sales (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAAugust 2, 2014
Pros: love merchanising
Cons: 30 mins drive for a part time job
loved putting up displays, stocking, cashiering. working with the public.
productive
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 1, 2014
short hour for part employee, so much high goal not good
training for new employee
team work all the time
Stock Associate (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAJuly 30, 2014
Pros: abled to work with life and wrk because of the hours
Cons: not enough hours to pay bills
a review of what needs to e done, how we are going to get in done and the time tis going to take.

Iv learned how to run a business, how to motivate my co-workers,
the hardest time was our grand opening we had over 150 boxes to break down. so we could move on to the next project.
the enjoyable part was just building the hole store up and together.
Overall
Operations Lead (Current Employee), Winder, Ga.July 23, 2014
Pros: gym, discount programs
Overall Chico's is a well rounded environment. They offer discount programs as well as a full access 24/7 gym to employees. The people I work with are enjoyable.
Chico's
Stylist Consultant (Current Employee), Auburn, GAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: total performance recognition
Cons: expensive medical benefits
One call resolution
Sales/Style Consultant
Trouble Shooting
Upbeat and fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), state collegeJuly 20, 2014
Pros: strong staff
Cons: schedule
Everyday at Chico's was a fun, exciting day! The company gives the tools to be able to sell their merchandise and have fun doing it.
chicos
Help Desk Support (Former Employee), Winder, GAJuly 14, 2014
Pros: learning alot about technology
Cons: environment
The company was great to work for. I went as far as i could position wise. They were not helpful with scheduling. i am a single mother and could not get help in changing my schedrule so i could sign my son up for karate.
nice perks
Manager, Marketing Production (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLJuly 9, 2014
Chico's FAS is a good place to work. LOVE the area.

I enjoy my position most of the time; however, in my area there is not much opportunity for advancement. There are many opportunities for other areas of expertise, ie: merchandising and design.

The company strives to be a "best place to work" and has some nice perks that go along with it - onsite child care center, fitness center, wellness clinic, 3 cafes, & much more.
Fun place to work; little challenges
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 2, 2014
Pros: fun, friendly work environment
Cons: limited commission system
I enjoy the ability to maintain a healthy workplace balance however I did not feel professionally challenged on this job. I was able to learn a new level of providing customer service and providing my customers with what they needed was satisfying.

Did not feel the compensation piece accurately rewarded associates for their work and contribution to overall sales.
productive work plack
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Winder, GAJuly 1, 2014
you have to move at a very fast paste which I am good at on an every day basis. You have to move about your day and keep busy because a lot of customers what there orders and shipments have a deadline.
I enjoyed the values of honesty, random acts of kindness, teamwork and care that we were taught to give our wonderful customers!
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLJune 30, 2014
Pros: winning prizes for sales contests
Cons: missing mandatory breaks.
A typical day at work, might include opening or closing registers. Opening or closing the store. Greeting each customer as they entered the store. I learned that I really loved working as a team, with many fantastic co-workers. We were like a family. Management would change a lot, so we got used to change when necessary. The hardest part of the job was very heavy lifting, when it became necessary to do so. My absolute most enjoyable part of the job was meeting, and helping people I a fast paced environment. I enjoyed talking and resolving any concerns a co-worker, or customer might have. Finding solutions, is very satisfying to me.
fun
SALES (Current Employee), beaumont, texasJune 29, 2014
i love working there. everybody that works there is super nice and caring. the customers are fabulous

About Chico's FAS

The Company, through its brands – Chico's, White House | Black Market, Soma Intimates, and Boston Proper, is a leading women's – Read more

Chico's FAS Salaries