Chico's FAS Employee Reviews in United States

fun place to work
Sales Lead (Current Employee) –  Missoula, MTSeptember 8, 2015
i love working here, great benefits, great customers and fabulous coworkers! everyday is different from the next because you always have new cujtomers
Several Managers against Work/Life Balance
Employee (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLSeptember 8, 2015
Expectation to be "on" and checking email all hours of the day and weekends.
Work must be your number one priority.
Politics are terrible here. Nothing gets accomplished.
Many Senior leaders with terrible focus and lack of communication skills.
Cons
Usually no lunch breaks, late nights, working weekends
Fun work place
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 3, 2015
Openning and closing the store on daily basis. Holding associates accountable for their sales goals. Providing excellent customer service.
Fun work environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lee, MASeptember 1, 2015
Very pleasant fun work environment. Awesome customer base, very loyal. Need to be able to work closely with more than one customer at a time. These ladies are older and want to look stylish. Able to create your own traffic by having events in stores. Working with community for these events. Get to travel to different outlets and see how stores are set up. Create close knit friendships through out company.
Pros
good discount
Cons
health care, pay rates are low
productive great place to work
Returns Processor /coordinator (Current Employee) –  Winder, GAAugust 31, 2015
great place to work nice environment wish they had 8hr shifts instead of ten besides that love my job would recommend thias job to anyone with a great positive attitude
Company has been great but need challenges.
SR BI Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 27, 2015
A typical work day now is project management, reviewing what's on the pipeline, business requirements, prioritizing business critical reporting needs, meeting with senior leadership to align on specifications, and building the reports using Excel, BOBJ, SAP/BEX, new Queries, Access, SQL, etc.

I've learned how to focus on projects which can require 8-14 days of building and meeting/exceeding the self imposed deadline. I've grown my SAP and BOBJ knowledge as well as honing my excel skills.

The most difficult part of my current role is getting alignment between senior leadership, planning, and allocation. Often times, they all want the same thing but a different way of looking at it. During those times, we just have to get together in a room, lay out the pros and cons of what they're looking for, and walk out of the room with a finalized alignment.
Pros
Project management., Ability to work autonomously yet collaborate with planning., Love dabbling in planning when I can!
Cons
I want to plan a lot, I miss the role and function, the decision making etc. Unfortunately, I love this role too and I can't do both at Chico's.
Love my job
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, TXAugust 27, 2015
Chico's is a great place to learn and grow. I currently work at a high volume store and it has been a wonderful experience.
Pros
On the top 25 stores
Cons
Allocation of clothing.
non stop, great customers and co-workers fun and exciting everyday
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  La Jolla, CAAugust 26, 2015
great place to work if like like meeting new people daily and are up for a challenge. Fast pace environment with great clothing for the everyday woman.
Pros
fun, great customers
Cons
Fun and energizing place to utilize my fashion degree
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, NCAugust 24, 2015
As the Assistant Manager I felt our team of ladies were well trained to assist the customers with our amazing personal service to help the customers coordinate outfits .
In management I continually was training the team to build sales by not being the "pushy" salesperson but rather teaching the customer about fashion trends.
Pros
Discounts on clothing
Cons
Long hard hours on feet all day.
Friendly environement
Style Expert (Former Employee) –  North Brunswick, NJAugust 23, 2015
Always enjoyed working with the people, loved helping customers find what they were looking for and making them feel beautiful.
Sore Solution Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Ft MyersAugust 18, 2015
Great places to work. Great culture and fair . Good vision of where the industry is going. Ambitious goals for Omni-channel delivery.
Nice place terrible benefits
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  White Bear Lake, MNAugust 16, 2015
Management was difficult to work with and typically would undermine employees. Benefits are lacking, although the environment was very pleasant.
High Earning Potential
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winder, GAAugust 14, 2015
Chico's FAS has beautiful clothes and I enjoyed the perks invovled in working there. I was able to learn Border Free Orders and assisted customers from around the world.
Level II Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Winder, GAAugust 11, 2015
This is a great place to work and I love the people there. Creative thinking and taking ownership of your work is always encouraged.
a fun job with immediate gratification through happy customers!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 4, 2015
Working for Chico's gave me unforgettable experience in the retail industry. I enjoyed sales immensely as well as setting up stage sets. Competition with other salespeople was refreshing. Management supported sales associates, encouraging them to do reach their potential. Sales goals were pushed and monthly goals were shown to all sales associates.
A good place to learn a lot of computer materials for helpdesk or network
Tech II Technology (Current Employee) –  Winder, GAAugust 1, 2015
Chicos is a great place to work and grow with, mostly all of the dept. are small and pretty tought to atvance. The work is not hard at all and the majority of the workers are very friendly. I'm looking very closely into getting by into Electronics.
Pros
Bonuses are given out 1 a year
Cons
Pretty strict about being 5 mins late for work.
Fun,Exciting,and the atmosphere is High-End Fashion
Assistant Manager/Supervising/ Wardrobe Stylist (Former Employee) –  Chagrin Falls, OHJuly 28, 2015
A typical day and life at Chico's was exciting,fun,enjoyable,and co-workers were delightful.The clientele was at times a bit stressful and a handful but seeing the after effects of wardrobe coordinating/ artistry made it ALL WORTH IT! I loved doing the Visual Displays and Window Dressing/Artistry Stylist. Knowing all my displays selling out and people loving what they are wearing IS GREAT!
Pros
Fun-4stars
Cons
A bit stressful
N/a
Sales Lead Manager (Former Employee) –  Gastonia, NCJuly 22, 2015
If you are looking for a sales based environment in which you can enjoy helping women find the perfect outfit then this job is for you!
Love love love
Retail Sales Asstistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Pearland, TXJuly 21, 2015
Chicos was class act... Retail store that offered customer one on one care and employees great incentives. Typical day was open the beautiful stocked store and everything was mapped out to easy to follow directions. I LOVED THIER PLANNING
Pros
easy to meet goals
Cons
hourly compensations
Great! Company to work for.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Huntersville, NCJuly 19, 2015
I enjoy meeting new people from different states each day. We have a wonderful staff and management. I enjoy the contest we have each day once you've reached you sales plan
Pros
Great! Discounts
Cons
Standing on your feet long periods of time