Child & Family Support Services is accepting applications for several Youth Care Workers for the Children's Program in Maricopa County.
- Must be 21 years or older and have a high school diploma with six weeks related behavioral health experience (paid or volunteer) or a related bachelor's degree.
- Must also demonstrate an ability to relate to and build positive connections with children and adults, be comfortable working in a strength-based and family-centered way, and be able to work effectively within a team environment.
- Requires afternoon, evening, and weekend work. Flexibility in scheduling, willingness to drive to different cities, and willingness to work within the homes and communities of the families we work with is required.
- Reliable transportation is required, including proof of insurance and an acceptable driving record.
- Candidates are required to submit a negative substance abuse test and be able to obtain fingerprint and criminal history background clearance.
- CPR, First Aid, and Therapeutic Crisis Intervention are required trainings that are provided by the agency.
We offer a full benefits package to all full time employees; including medical, dental, life, disability, vision, 401k, paid time off, paid holidays, cell phone stipend, and mileage reimbursement.
Child & Family Support Services was founded in 2003 under the premise that the best environment for children and young adults is with their families and in their own communities. We have committed ourselves to developing in-home and community support that is unique and individualized. Direct support refers to support services such as mentoring, role-modeling, behavior coaching, living skills training, personal care, and family support tailored to the strengths and needs of the families we serve. We specialize in partnering with families to build effective relationships and to inspire hope for a positive future.
Visit www.cfssinc.com for more information
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard