The Child Care Resource Center is a private non-profit agency created in 1988 as an initiative of the Nord Family Foundation. The Child Care Resource Center is a resource and referral agency, and was developed to have a regional impact on early care and education.
The Child Care Resource Center is dedicated to the well being of children through a quality child care delivery system. To accomplish this mission, the CCRC will actively:
• Help families find child care
• Recruit, train and support caregivers
• Provide startup information for child care programs
• Collect data for community planning
• Advocate and support laws and programs that make quality child care affordable and accessible. – less