CHILD CARE RESOURCE CENTER Employee Reviews

My job was productive.
Provider (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CADecember 10, 2015
I was able to encourage children to work hard daily and try the best and that was all they can do. The company, parents and I worked as a team and that what was best for the kids to grow and become better individual then and now.
Pros
I was able to care for children
Cons
I needed to make more money.
Provided great service to community
Sr. Administration & Finance Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MADecember 5, 2015
Provided great service for working moms. Three different department corporate, voucher and suppoort for personal child care.
Work for the Finance Director assist with payroll, billing and administration employee benefits.
bad
Family Advocate (Current Employee) –  Chatsworth, CANovember 6, 2015
The environment in the center I was assigned to was tense. The superiors are not professional. It is understandable that in our job description it is stated to as asked as well. They go far and beyond with that. At times I find myself focusing on other duties as opposed to my own.
Pros
descent pay
Cons
too many changes
Energetic workplace to work with children
Basic Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CAOctober 29, 2015
Prepared and served nutritious meals and snacks for non-school aged children. Maintained a safe environment at all times, coordinated age appropriate activities.
Excellent Child Care Resources
Child Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chatsworth, CAOctober 7, 2015
Collect observations to assess children's developmental stages. Gather resources to support parents during their child's development. Conduct presentations to coach child care providers.
It's a fun office to work at. Love what we do but the pay is not the greatest.
Family Fees Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chatsworth, CAJune 18, 2015
We help low income families pay child care. I love my job, enjoy working alongside my co-workers and the relationships we get to have with the families we serve.
The CEO, Michael Olenick, he's great. When the company was forced to lay off people, he was informative of what was going and did everything he could not to lay off people.
Once funding was available, the company was quick to rehire many of the people that were previously laid off.
As much as I love working here, the pay is not the greatest.
Fast paced but fun
Supervisor-Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Palmdale, CAMay 28, 2015
My experience being that I work at the front is never predictable. It can be extremely busy or extremely slow. We may have angry patrons or patrons who are very thankful to be in our program. My experience in the ten years I have worked here has for the most part been nothing but positive. I love the people I work with and I really enjoy my team. I like helping others whether that be the external customers or my employees to excel.
Pros
Flexibility with schedules
Cons
No longer receive extra pay for waiving benefits
Good for the experience
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Chatsworth, CAJanuary 29, 2015
This job is good to gain the experience you need to then move on to next job.
Pros
experience
Cons
management
productive team
child care provider (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CADecember 28, 2014
helping children it what this company is about. I have had learned how to properly care for young children .
Helping Hand
Daycare Provider Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CADecember 4, 2014
Typical Day on the job.I was cooking, cleaning helping children with homework.Played educational games.
provide care for my 5 year old niece.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CANovember 16, 2014
Provided care for my 5 year old niece from 3pm- 2am. Helped with her homework, reading, & math. Feed & showered her, made sure she was well rested for the next day of school.
Very fun experience
Nanny (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CAAugust 11, 2014
I loved the fact that the amount of work didn't conflict with my home and school life and the pay was awesome. Plus I love working with kids and it was all done on a "at home" basis within my own home, which gave me more time to do the things I needed to get done.
fun fun in the sun
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  chastworthJuly 21, 2014
I loved meeting new people and helping out of much as I could the people there are great
Fun work environment and amazing staff
Case Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJune 27, 2014
I loved working for this non profit. The staff is all around amazing and make it feel like your second home. I loved working with families who were in need of child care, and taking a little less stress away from their lives. This agency is great.
Pros
love the work environment
Cons
the pay and benefits are not the best
fun workplace
baby sitter (Former Employee) –  north hollywoodMay 27, 2014
the most enjoyable part of the job was I was able to learn how to handle a child when having tantrums.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
part time duties
Great Mission Statement/ Poor Salary
Case Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chatsworth,CAApril 1, 2014
I love the company's mission. Great leadership, poor salary- no raises.
working with kids
provider (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CAMarch 22, 2014
I worked with parents to provide child care in their homes. I learned how to deal with kids and. It was a enjoyable job I like o work with kids.
Great temporary job
Babysitter (Current Employee) –  Palmdale, CAMarch 20, 2014
Great way of earning money and having free time during the day
A well organised company, which is a fun a safe place to work at
Teacher Assistant, Robert Fulton Head Start (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAMarch 5, 2014
I was a teacher assistant, but the thing that i like most of it was that me and the other assistant and the teacher would take turn teaching. I had the opportunity to teach the children and see how they reacted to me. I also had the opportunity to see how other tough and saw their strategies.My co-workers were great .Well sincerely i think anything was hard. The best part of the job was seeing how the children were learning and especially the questions they ask. They are surprising.
Pros
i did not work saturday or sunday
tax dollars
Records Manager (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, WVFebruary 11, 2014
The guidelines are tweeked to assist the ones who already receive every benefit. Id like to see more working parents become eligible.
Pros
helping hand
Cons
more need help