Child Crisis Arizona Employee Reviews

Never enough staff because no one wanted to work there
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZSeptember 1, 2017
You are always out of ratio. Most people leave. New people don't want to stay. People that stay eather care a lot or don't care at all. More people don't care. Managment will always look at you for problems they caused do to their short comings. Being under staffed and under appreciated hardest part. This causes problems at work. You will be blamed for. The kids are the best part.
Pros
Kids
Cons
Managment
Love child crisis arizona
Direct Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 30, 2017
This agency is the greatest. I am one of the longest standing employees having been here for many many many many years and I can honestly say it gets better each year. Since the merger, things have really improved. Better vision, more professional, better leadership, better pay, better benefits, better people.
Pros
New management
I LOVE my job!
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 19, 2017
Child Crisis Arizona is a great place to work. So totally different than the "for-profit" world and I couldn't be happier to be here. The passion for the kids is contagious and it's great to go home at the end of the day knowing I made a difference.

I feel that Leadership respects the opinions/ideas from every level and the environment is pleasant and "team work" is evident all around.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Negativity from those who cannot accept change for the good.
Best Place To Work!
Worker (Current Employee) –  ArizonaApril 12, 2017
Since joining Child Crisis Arizona, I have been very pleased with my job. Management and leadership care and are being very proactive in making sure this agency is sustainable and can be in existence for years to come. Although some staff are not able to understand the big picture, it is comforting to see the changes being made before Child Crisis Arizona ends up like the numerous other non-profits that are struggling and closing down due to not being proactive in adjusting their expenses with the fluctuations in funding. I have been in several years and am very pleased with the direction the agency has taken the last couple of years since the merger. I actually feel more secure in my job because I know the agency is being fiscally responsible and ethical. I am appreciative of the open door policy that extends all the way up to the CEO and have utilized the open door policy. When I have done that, I have been well received and respected - never any retaliation.

This agency does A LOT of good in the community and at the end of the day, that is what is important. An agency culture can only be as positive as the worker themselves and cannot always be blamed on management. My team and I are positive and invested in CCA and we find ourselves loving our jobs. The people who are negative and focus more on drama and resistance instead of staying focused on the kids are the ones who end up unhappy and leaving.

Great place to work if you want a professional, sophisticated non-profit environment. It is up to you how happy you will be here!
Pros
Leadership, management, benefits, salary, great environment
Cons
Don't engage in the drama and you will be fine. Every agency has their negative, drama prone ones.
A very rewarding place to work and grow
Child Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZMarch 27, 2017
Very rewarding place to work and grow from. It teaches you a lot about different behaviors and how to handle them and you are able to love a child that needs to be loved
very stressful place to work
CHILD DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZMay 16, 2016
This have been a learning experience for me I love the enter action with my staff and the children. We are here to help abused children for all walks of life that is what I enjoy most about this agency we are here to help.
Cons
A work place that you look forward to returning to each day.
Direct Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZMarch 28, 2016
I like the workers and the environment itself. Everyone is friendly and is on the same page. Communication is very strong there. No one is ever feeling sad. Smiles and greeting every where you turn.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Child Crisis Arizona. Our community is ready to answer.

Child Crisis Arizona Reviews by Location