Child Nutrition

Child Nutrition Employer Reviews

Self Employed
ChildCare Provider (Current Employee), Federal Way, WAMarch 23, 2014
Pros: can carry about with my daily business, and have time with family at home.
Cons: juggling after school activities, dentists and doc appts, resolving conflicts.
A typical day at work begins with children dropped off at 6:30 AM.
Depending on time of year will either feed and send children off to school until afternoon, then preparing snacks, and dinner.
We try to find fun and creative things to do, like make crafts, go on walks or to a movie.
During summer going to the beach, parks, day trips, and lazy days, – more... all while supervising and making sure the children have healthy meals and snacks.
The hardest part of the job is keeping children of different ages happy with the same activity.
The most enjoyable part of the day is telling stories, and just having fun with the children. – less
Good job
Child Nutrition (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCDecember 5, 2013
Good job to have, and everyone is a team player. I enjoyed coming to work everyday.
Team work and good place to work
Cafeteria Worker (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCNovember 28, 2013
Pros: nutritional meals
Cons: short breaks, limit time
I come in pull out my cashier station items. Then pull out items to prep. Make them,jump in and help where needed.I enjoy the kids and love the staff.
Good Place to work around children
Cashier/Food prep (Current Employee), Burlington, NCOctober 20, 2013
Pros: children, time off, paid vacations
Cons: not enough working hours in the day to make a go living, pay is to low.
Its a good place to work around children. You get to see smiling faces every day lots of laughter in the lunch room. you get to work with some amazing children and teachers.
Friendly co-workers
Cafeteria Worker (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCNovember 21, 2012
Pros: free lunch and a chance to do something different.
Cons: lifting heavy pans
Working for this company was something I had never done before. Co-worker were helpful and very friendly. The days were very busy and short. I learned a lot about food safety. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know the students.

About Child Nutrition

Child Care & Nutrition, Inc. (CCNI) is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to strengthening families by strengthening – Read more