Child and Family Focus, Inc. Employee Reviews

supportive work environment
CRT intern (Current Employee) –  Audubon, PAMay 5, 2016
I completed an internship for my MSW program at Child and Family Focus, and I could not have asked for a friendlier learning environment. Staff members were very supportive and helpful with any questions that I asked. I had the opportunity to observe staff in the field, as well as experience having my own caseload. My supervisor and coworkers expressed confidence in my abilities, which has been extremely helpful in building my own professional confidence. It is evident that CFF cares about the well-being of their staff members, which I believe is very beneficial in a field that has a high rate of burnout.
Innovative, Creative and Dynamic Company
Psychologist (Current Employee) –  Audubon, PAApril 25, 2016
CFF was founded by a man who put servant leadership in to practice in his professional career long before the company was founded. I’ve had the privilege of working at CFF at the beginning and have seen the tireless efforts to provide our families with the supports they need to reach their full potential. In that process CFF is innovative, creative, and dynamic. This is a company that from the get go has put CASSP principles into practice not because it is noble goal or something to be achieved but because it is integral to the principles upon which the company was founded. The agency has a giving attitude and works collaboratively with other programs to foster a team approach so that our family’s needs are put in the forefront. As an employer CFF is unbelievably flexible and has supported my higher learning while maintaining my professional position so that I could meet my personal and professional goals. My personal experience, my association with the other professionals in the agency, and my knowledge of its founder and board members contribute to my recommendation of CFF as creating a professional atmosphere in which staff as well as families are able to flourish.
Supportive Organization
CRT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Audubon, paApril 19, 2016
I am so grateful for the experience I have had of my several years of employment at CFF. In addition to being provided with the space , support, and kindness to flourish as an employee, I also felt I was given the gift of being understood as an unique individual in a culture that shows extreme care and commitment to serving families and individuals with the intention of strengthening communities.
Dedication to improving lives of others and holding hopes when our clients can not
Family Based Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Hatboro, PA 19040September 18, 2013
Child and Family Focus respects, honors, and values the committment of employees dedicated to changing the lives of children, youth, and families. Every employee loves what they do and are motivated for working non-stop to advocate and model healthy systems for change. I work with flexible schedule as a Family Therapist and provided individual and family therapy to each client. I work with crisis and am dedicated to improving the lives of my client through my work.
Not a bad place to work, but there are better opportunities in the Greater Philadelphia
Office Help!  (Former Employee) –  Hatboro, PAJune 28, 2013
Worked there in the creating stages where no one knew who they were and were pushing the God faith base experience... Where they were offered all types of grants to operate programs. Programs were ok, but the staffing was mediocre. Still seems to be below average staffing especially in the Hatboro location. Staff has been known for accepting donations and not applying them to the appropriate places. Not fully invested in their community or staff. Executives are invested in their retirement and not the industry.
Pros
Flex hours as they make their own schedules...
Cons
Do not pay well, and do not pay attention to the details of quality workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Child and Family Focus, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2