Medical Office Receptionist
Company Description: Our practice is a health care group based in Norwood and Weymouth. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality services to children, adolescents, adults, and families in a caring, patient-friendly environment. We have a strong commitment to a positive and healthy working environment. We are a strong business run by stable management with expanding administrative needs.
- 40 hours per week
- Schedule must be flexible and available to work day and early evening hours
- Location –Weymouth
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Willingness and ability to flexibly adjust job tasks regularly
- Scheduling patients in person and by phone for main office locations
- Primary Reception coverage
- Collecting payment at time of service.
- Insurance verifications
- Primary phone coverage
- Triage phone calls as the first point of contact for families in need of services.
- Assist in completing intake referral forms over the phone
- Sending new patient confirmation letter/packets via email/mail
- Administrative tasks including lunch orders, sorting mail, faxing.
- Records Request preparation
- Other general office/administrative support for doctors, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and phone skills.
- Professionalism and team-oriented approach a must.
- Balance of nurturing and resolute styles in working with families.
- Great ‘multitasking’ abilities.
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Proven record of job or educational stability.
- 1 year experience in Healthcare or similar capacity
- Experience with Practice Management software
- Microsoft Office proficiency
Benefits may include: paid vacation, holiday, and sick time, health plan and employer contribution to retirement program.
For consideration please send a resume and a cover letter detailing your experience, availability for the hours and your salary expectations.