ChildCare Careers Employee Reviews

Productive and fun
Head Start Teacher (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 18, 2017
I was around children all day and it was awesome. I not only was able to teach them but also form relationships/bonds with them. It was hard to get a hold of management at the main office sometimes.
Excellent Work Environment
Assistant Teacher (Current Employee) –  Peoria, AZOctober 11, 2017
Typical day at work is working with children around the ages of infant to elementary school. You're required to watch over the kids if you are taking care of older kids but if you're with the infants or two year olds, you have to change diapers, play with them, make sure their safe.
Flexible
Preschool Assistant (Current Employee) –  Colton, CA 92324October 9, 2017
As an employee the schedule can be altered at any moment. if there is a problem with the site being sent you can request to no longer go there, the pay is worth it and can vary.
Skills & Documents
Substitute assistant teacher (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 28, 2017
I've learned how to do observations, paperwork, daily lesson plans, and other important documents to write about each child's learning skills. The schools that I was assigned to go were really well organized, they were able o educate the children well and they were able to communicate with the parents about their children well enough of them to understand and try to help their child with anything they would need help on.
Pros
Everything is good
nice place to work
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 26, 2017
It is an alright place to work temporary, there is no benefits or paid days off. They will send you to nice places to work and you can meet a lot of people.
Great Company to work for
Worker (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 19, 2017
Childcare Careers is a great company to work for. They provide their staff member will adequate materials to be successful. They offer their works flexiable schedule etc.
ChildCareCareers
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaSeptember 13, 2017
ChildCareCareers was interesting. I was able to travel to different cities to work. I was given part time and fill time assignments at daycares across Pennsylvania to work as a substitute teacher.
Pros
Working in different cities.
Cons
Not always having full time work.
Productive child care experience
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 16, 2017
Child care careers is a great place to experience with working with kids and the work can also be very slow. Sometimes you go days and weeks without having an assignment which means you have no money coming in. If you want something part time then this is definitely a job you can do. The other bad side to it is that they don't really offer you any benefits.
Amazing
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLAugust 4, 2017
Childcare careers are awesome. You learn a lot when you substitute at different locations. You make up your own schedule. You take time off whenever you want without pay. Great Salary.
very productive
Teacher's Aide (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 18, 2017
I appreciate for the opportunity Childcare careers has given me to start of as a Teachers Aide and work with such amazing kids. I learn something new everyday & become great at it.
Pros
great experince
Cons
handle your schadule
You can do better..
Teacher aide (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJune 11, 2017
Honestly don't even bother you can do way better anywhere else. Most horrible experience I had at a jobeas here. I though I had found what I was looking for till everything changed. They send me out too assignments and then say my clearance wasn't thru when it was. Don't get me started on staff at main office giving me warning for calling wrong number over and over. Why is it I have too constantly call recruiter and wouldn't hear months at a time at all back even after leaving voicemails ridiculous . I found a wayyyy better company I been working with now.
Pros
I met few good teachers I worked with.
Cons
Poor main office and recruiter lack of communication
Great job
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 9, 2017
I loved childcare careers because they have you go all over sacramento and that gave me a lot of experience. Also to see how other schools was ran. Also gave you an idea of if you want to stay with them.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Didn't tell me about my benefits
Great company
Teacher Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 7, 2017
Very flexible . . . I've been with Childcare Careers over a year now and I have an ongoing assignment. I was offered a permanent position with the company but I declined.
ok work, if you can get it
former employee (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 30, 2017
The company is alright for temporary work. The work can be very limited and you are contacted all hours of the day and night. If you do not respond to their 2am, 3am or 4am calls, you are reprimanded and loose out on work. There are no benefits offered and very little opportunity for permanent placement, because of the high fees.
Pros
the compensation is good
Cons
all night and morning calls
Productive workplace
Placement Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, CAMay 8, 2017
- Answering phones, inputting paperwork, placing subs at centers, customer service.

- I learned a lot of clerical work.

- Culture with the rest of the placement coordinators was great.
Pros
Bonus'
Benefits
Childcare Careers
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAMay 6, 2017
This is a good company to work for when you have time on your hands. They have reasonable hours for you to work. The pay is pretty good and the staff is nice.
Pros
Good Job
Cons
Closer locations
I like the flexibily n diversity
Childcare Provider (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 28, 2017
I enjoy the flexibilty of working hours at this time of my life. Im between jobs. I enjoy being paid every week. I enjoy the diverse community. The diverse Community allows you to learn from other cultures their language their food their mindset what's important to them and what isn't. I enjoy comparing what cultural have in common. I enjoy going to different locations to compare childcare communities to learn new things and also teach new things.
Pros
Learning from different cultures
Cons
No insurance
What I learned
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 13, 2017
I learned that I really don't like kids throughout the course of working at day cares and schools as well. With that said, I don't look forward to it.
Pros
Teachers were pretty nice
Cons
Lack of systems put in place
Productive,fun workplace
Assistant Teacher (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 3, 2017
Honestly it's for me to find out,what the ChildCare Careers nature.
For me it's a productive,efficient,enjoyable just the same as ISM.
Recognizing and fully rewarding the value of my service
Giving me the support to make child care your career
Providing prospective employees an easy start in this field.
It can expose me to different kinds programs
Scheduled flexibility from week-to-week
It can reimburse full tuition for qualifying ECE coursework
It also has Medical and dental insurance and for employees they have their career counseling and Professional Development workshops that will surely help a lot in Boosting my confident
Pros
Beneficiary, Favorable Schedule
Cons
Not many sites available
Great company to gainn experience working with children in various settings.
ASSISTANT TEACHER (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 2, 2017
ChildCare Careers is flexible with hours an employee is available to work. However, they operate only during weekday hours with not split shifts. Also, there is not any room for advancement.
Pros
Employees have the option to workin various environments.
Cons
Not many sites available.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ChildCare Careers. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9