We are growing and need to hire for a few new positions.
We need a lead teacher for our summer camp. This person must be fun and energetic to keep up with 15-20 school age children each day. You must be able to run the classroom smoothly and enforce classroom rules. A love for children is necessary and a love for teaching .
Responsibilities for a lead include but are not limited to:
- Develop, implement, and assess age appropriate lesson plans
- Provide an environment that ensures the health and safety of all children
- Responsible for classroom decorations
- Develop strong relationships and communication between parents/guardians and other staff
- Use positive guidance and discipline in their classroom
- Follow all policies and procedures
- Participate in professional development opportunities
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- CDA or Associate degree or higher in early childhood education or child development (lead positions only)
- Have current certification in infant, child, and adult CPR and first aid
- Excellent judgment as well as problem solving/decision making abilities
- Be willing to undergo a TB test and criminal background check
- Effective organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
We also need an assistant teacher in our preschool prep classroom. This person must have experience with potty training and able to take direction when given. It is the assistants responsibility to help the lead teacher with any work related task they need assistance with. This would be mainly an afternoon position with morning fill ins when necessary.
Lastly, we need a floater. This person must feel comfortable working with all ages and be able to adapt to each room from day to day. This will be a part time position working mainly afternoons.
If you possess the requirements listed above and believe you are qualified for one of these positions, please e-mail your resume and cover letter.