Childcare Network

Childcare Network Employee Reviews

It was an alright environment
Lead Teacher (Former Employee), Warner Robins, Ga 31088July 27, 2015
Pros: I ate lunch with my kids
Cons: Having to take longer breaks because of bad time management
A typical day at was very stressful. I learned to always cover myself and check behind my work. Management was never there when you needed it. My co-workers were always unhappy. To tell a parent the changes that had been made and the management not follow through with their own changes.The most enjoyable part was working wit the children.
daycare center
Responsibilities - Assistant Teacher (Former Employee), Tallahassee, FLJuly 25, 2015
Not the best place to work. Staff are rude, don't handle the children property and the director plays favoritism as well doesn't handle situations correctly.
The most enjoyable part
Assistant Director (Former Employee), Forest Park, GAJuly 24, 2015
Teaching my children and just showing the new things and experiences. Management is very poor and have very little experience .
Assistant Pre-k Teacher (Former Employee), Savannah, GAJuly 12, 2015
Cons: no break, horrible director, low pay
If I could give this location zero stars I would. My for first day I was given a handbook and was not trained or introduced to the other staff members. I didn't know where anything was. And I found out that even though I was working an 8 hour shift I was not given a break. I applied for a position but was hired for a different one. Second because I had worked at a different child care center and went – more... to school for it I knew that there was supposed to be a certain ratio for each age group and there were too many children for one teacher. The director made every day bad. One day I needed to leave early to take my son to the doctor and I let her know over a week in advance and she said that because she was not going to be there that I could not leave. What does you not being there have anything to do with that. Maybe if you followed state rules you would have teachers and staff to cover things like these – less
enjoy the kids
Lead Teacher (Current Employee), McDonough, GAJuly 9, 2015
Pros: teaching the children
Cons: favortism
I have learned the ins and outs of managing a classroom over the last three years and found that being in a classroom is not really for me. I am ready for a bigger and better challenge.
Workplace
KPA Teacher, School Age Teacher (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 8, 2015
This job was good because i was working with children and i love working with children. Management made this work not as pleasant
I enjoy working with children. Watching them learn, and develope their skills is rewarding to me.
Teacher (Current Employee), arden. ncJuly 7, 2015
Pros: working with children a big plus
Cons: not able to leave to go to bathroom when needed
I enjoy the atmosphere and environment of working with children. It is rewarding. I have worked with children for several years.
fun place.
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee), newoport, ncJuly 6, 2015
the company was family orientated and they made every day welcoming for the kids and the employees. the employers did their best to support their employees advancement in their education by allowing flexible schedules.
Excellent Company and Advancement Possibilities
Transportation Coordinator (Current Employee), Wilmington, NCJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Administration worked with you to address any issues you might be having, truly cared about staff
Was so very fortunate and thankful to work for a company that allowed me to "shine" in a field that I was so passionate about!! I was allowed to introduce and revamp policies and procedures in order to ensure the safe transportation of the children entrusted to our care. Great co-workers!!!
This company is no longer in business in Decatur. It was a fun place to work. The teachers and the director were all dedicated to the children.
Teacher, Cook, Van Driver, Lifeguard (Former Employee), Decatur, ALJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Never got bored
Cons: Salary was low.
I did varied things in this position. I cooked for all of the children in the daycare and ordered all of the food. I drove the children to school and other events. I supervised school-aged children in the afternoons and planned activities for them. I was the lifeguard in the summers.
HORRIBLE UPPER MANAGEMENT
Lead Teacher (Former Employee), north carolinaJuly 2, 2015
Cons: low pay, no respect
I worked for Childcare Network for almost 5 years. They do not care about their employees. They only care about the bottom dollar. Their staff is under paid & unappreciated.
Multicultural Pre-K Lead
Lead Teacher (Pre-K) (Former Employee), Union City, GAJune 30, 2015
Pros: All the children were ready for kindergarten.
Cons: N/A
I really enjoyed my Pre-K lead teacher position. A typical day began with greeting the students and their families at the door (followed by a family-style breakfast.).
Our class included over three cultures during one-year's time. So, we gave and earned the most respect for others.
There was never a dull moment. Children came eager to learn everyday and they excelled. Everyone was responsible – more... to contributing to the success of our classroom family operation. We all had jobs/roles to play. And, it was managed well.
My assistant was a blessing. So, we complimented each other and worked and taught as a team. To this day, we have become good friends (outside work.) Also, there are a few former students' families who have also stayed in touch with regards to their continued progress. – less
Great work place but needs better benefits
Teacher (Former Employee), Greenville, SCJune 25, 2015
Pros: great atmoshere
Cons: benefits
Enjoyed the atmosphere and children. Management should have been better selected. Could have had better benefits. my experience there was a good one. The company closed down and that's why I searched for new employment.
great place for kids
Toddler Teacher (Current Employee), LaGrange, GAJune 16, 2015
A typical day at work for me is getting my kids and taking them to my classroom, Creating activities for them, cleaning my room and providing my kids with a fun learning environment. My coworkers are awesome, they work hard and take their job seriously. The hardest part of my job is managing eight toddlers and getting them changed before a certain time. The most enjoyable part of my job is creating activities for my kids and hanging up their artwork.
awful place to work
teacher (Former Employee), conway, arMay 29, 2015
the directors are very unprofessional and take advantage of their loyal employees. the staff children are a lower priority compared to the public children.
Stressful and unorganized
lead teacher (Former Employee), bristol, VAMay 27, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: scheduling, hours, pay, short breaks
I have worked in childcare for many years and this was by far one of the worst places I've worked. You have no set schedule, just a time to come in and you leave when either ratio is down or they have someone come in and cover for you. It was impossible to make plans or have a life outside of work. I enjoyed working with SOME of the children, but most of the time it was impossible to get any activities – more... done because the children were constantly being shifted to other classrooms to bring down ratio.
The classrooms were dirty and not sanitized properly leading to illness spread. Most of the artwork on the walls were old and faded.
The management was accommodating to the staff, but had no idea how to run an effective business. Instead of hiring more staff to keep things running smooth, they over worked and shifted the teachers they had. The pay was above minimum but not fantastic for all the the job entailed.
I would never work there again. – less
Fun day with 18 two year olds
Teacher (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCMay 20, 2015
Pros: Learning each childs individual personalities
Cons: No site for advancement
Attending to childrens personal needs, educating them academically and providing a safe environment for them to learn as well as to play.
productive,fun exciting , and a awesome Childcare sooner
Child Care Worker (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMay 13, 2015
Pros: working with children
Cons: exciting atmosphere
I have had my best experiences and training working in childcare network centers.being able to help and observations of children from infant to school age and participating in classroom activities outside activities and field trips also interacting with children's parents.
Childcare Teacher (Former Employee), Griffin, GAMay 12, 2015
Pros: Nice Director
Cons: Need 2 teachers in room
Atypical day at work help after children with home work prepare activities. I learned how each child learn differently, the co workers were nice but they would try to take advantage of the help that I provided. the hardest part is having to many children in one class. I enjoyed the time working with the children.
Fun, loving work place
Teacher (Former Employee), Navarre, FLMay 7, 2015
Pros: excellent facility
Cons: short breaks
I love Childcare Network, it was a fun environment working with kids and watching them grow and learn everyday. I liked working with infant and toddlers, those are my favorite age to work with. Childcare Network it's nice corporate with great facilities.

1 2 3 4 5

About Childcare Network

Childcare Network is a provider of quality early childhood education for children from 6 weeks to 12 years of age. The company – Read more

Childcare Network Salaries