Childcare Network

Childcare Network Employer Reviews

fun , productive and very heart warming enviroment.
cook/server/dishwasher (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLJune 13, 2014
Pros: being around the children watching them grow and develo mentally and begin walking and talking .
Cons: some times strssful but all jobs have that
I enjoyed coming to work everyday .Being surrounded by children and a great staff including management made childcare network one of my favorite jobs
Working at Childcare Network
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee), Opelika, ALJune 10, 2014
Daycares are very busy. I always have to be on my p's and q's no matter what. Working with children was a really great working experiences. Children are amazing. You have to be sweet, gentle, caring, clean, sanitized, careful when dealing with the children and parents. Working with other people to make a child happy had to be the best job ever.
My Work Experience
Pre-K Assistant Teacher (Current Employee), Albany, GAJune 8, 2014
Pros: pre k is out during the summer with the school system.
Cons: pre k assistants do not get paid during the summer.
My day at Childcare Network is always different daily. The children are excited to learn and they love to show you they are listening. I learn new things from the children and my co-workers. We share our lesson plans and talk about different techniques on how to discipline the children. The children teach me new school appropriate songs and they enjoy singing them to me. When it comes to managing the classroom we assign different children to be the helpers for the week. That work out good because they want to be on their best behavior because they want to be the helper next. The hardest part of my job is the end of the school year. To have worked with a group of children all year and then have to let them go is very painful. But the most enjoyable part of the job is everyone has their own personality and I get to know each and every one of them individuality.
The work place was ok ,management was unprofessional!
Teacher (Former Employee), Crestview, FLMay 27, 2014
Pros: holidays and weekends off
Cons: working with unprofessional people
Management was horrible ,as a teacher I reported many terrible things that happened to other children and nothing was done.Director kept a child at day care after many reports of abuse that the child was afflicting on other children,one instance ended sending the child to the hospital.There was another teacher who abused the infants and nothing was done,just looked the other way.The only thing I enjoyed was teaching the children.
management
Bus Driver (Former Employee), Albany, GAMay 26, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: lack of hours
I think they could do better with treating there employees a lot better.
Great Concept
Director (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 14, 2014
Pros: working with families
Cons: no work life balance
The company is very good but there is a lot of turnover. I think this is due to poor ,middle management. A lot of good people have left the company over mismanagement.
The job is demanding. Putting in extra time is not appreciated.
I loved the job but I did not care for the management.
Great place to work!
Director of Marketing and Training (Current Employee), Columbus, GAApril 28, 2014
Pros: ability to grow professionally by taking on new projects and implement new ideas.
Childcare Network has been a great place to work. The company has grown year over year since I started working here in 2009. Management is constantly looking for ways to improve the company and make things better for our employees and the children we care for each day.
loved it
Was responsible for teacher/parent conference (Former Employee), Kernersville, NCApril 26, 2014
I loved working with the kids you would learn something new daily
Productive and A fun place to work at
Preschool Teacher (Former Employee), Warner Robins, GAApril 22, 2014
Pros: free lunches for the kids, etc
Cons: short breaks for the kids, etc
My typical day at work was Productive. I enjoyed helping the kids read, write, draw and etc. I have learned that helping the kids in what they need help in is a great accomplishment. Management was very productive and gave good guidelines. My co-workers was very respectful and good to work with. The hardest of the job was is learning to see who good at what, whats their strengths and weakness. The most enjoyable part of the job was just enjoying working with the kids in everything they needed help in.
Childcare
Child Care (Former Employee), Morehead City NcApril 2, 2014
Pros: great schedules
They are now under new management.

The center was kept clean and safe. They did have a problem with some of the teachers getting along with one other in which I feel effected the children.
Fun environment and job. But no way to advance and doesn't stick to salary raises.
Infant Room Teacher (Current Employee), Bryant, ARApril 2, 2014
Love working here and the faculty. But, the company doesn't stick to work raises .
I love working with kids. This job is an ok place to work
Teacher (Current Employee), Columbus, GAMarch 28, 2014
Pros: 1/2 off employee childcare
Cons: workers who don't care about the job or really the kids
Working with children daily
I have learned how to teach children of all ages and race
Co-workers need to be more active with the kids
Working hard while others sit around can be hard
I love children
fun place to work and be a kid too
Teacher (Current Employee), Roanoke, VAMarch 24, 2014
I enjoy working at Childcare Network but I need to more forward with my career.
N/A
administrative assistant (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAMarch 17, 2014
I rather not say.

No Comment.

People are nice the co workers are wonderful
Small schools, good community
Pre K Teacher (Former Employee), Riverdale, GAMarch 11, 2014
I loved working there. It was a small community with friendly people.
discuss during interview
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMarch 6, 2014
Pros: one hour lunch break
Cons: poor health coverage, no pay raises, a supervisor that gossips about staff
As soon as you walk in the door the boss starts complaining about what your doing wrong, never a complaint always a complaint every morning is to be expected. within an hour of clocking in your out of ratio. ( 1 teacher to 14 toddlers ) a couple of times I had found myself using the in classroom walkie talkies and no one responded....and if you needed to use the bathroom they would just tell you to hold it until your lunch hour...(which was usually at 10am in the morning!!! and I had to work until 6pm with no other breaks in between! .....I could go on and on but this is making me quite upset ...the experience was that traumaitzing .
Productive work place.
Three year old lead teacher/Receptionist (Current Employee), Asheville, NCFebruary 12, 2014
Working here at childcare network has provided me with many valuable working experiences and has taught me many things to stretch my horizon of experience.
A happy but sad place rolled into one.
Lead (Former Employee), Greenville, SCJanuary 23, 2014
Cons: short breaks or no breaks
Working with the children was amazing by teaching them new and exciting things. I enjoyed seeing the excitement in their eyes when they were learning.

As for the management, it was not properly run and did not care for the employees.
Funplace at times
Teacher (Former Employee), Savannah, GAJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no room for advancement
Nice working with 2 yr olds. Co workers were ok.Parents were GREAT!!!!
Most awesome part was seeing the look on a childs face when they learn how to potty!!!!
fun workplace
Child Care Network (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: ...
Typical day at work was fun and teaching kids learning materials and playing with them during summer hours. Co workers got along good, hardest part about the job was getting some of the kids to get along. I enjoyed being around the children.

About Childcare Network

Childcare Network is a provider of quality early childhood education for children from 6 weeks to 12 years of age. The company – Read more