Childcare Network

Childcare Network Employer Reviews

I WAS THERE FOR 4 AND A HALF YEARS AND I LOVED GOING TO WORK EVERYDAY
Lead Teacher/bus driver (Former Employee), Columbus, GAAugust 13, 2014
IT WAS A GREAT JOB I LOVED COMINGTO WORK WITH THE BABIES AND UP AND THE PARENTS WERE VERY SWEET.
semi fun
teacher assistant (Former Employee), Norcross, gaAugust 11, 2014
Cons: no healthcare, low pay
It was a paycheck
no recognition
low pay
difficult supervisor
Fun, exciting enviornment
Lead Teacher (Former Employee), Columbus GaAugust 5, 2014
Pros: had the kids a party every other friday and loved to see their paintings and little talents.
Cons: going outside, teacing and notice day by day, they knew more and more about things related to science.
Each day working with kids, gives me more life, more ideas, more excitement, could not wait for the next day to see their homework or how their day went after they left school. Loved teaching.
A good place to have your children to be well taking care of.
Teacher Assistant (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 30, 2014
Pros: i don't like taking a lunch.
Cons: when i clock out an hour is to long.
A typical day would be for me is going to work and the same thing again. What I learned in childcare is every child does the same thing. When in my class with my children I always manage what they are doing. I am friends with all of my co-workers we all get alone. Well, the hardest part of my job is trying to understand one of my children don't speak English. He is from Russia so I am trying to understand him and have him speak English at the same time. But the most enjoyable part is I love my children.
Free daycare for Director
Director (Former Employee), Hogansville, GAJuly 14, 2014
Pros: free daycare
Cons: long hours
10 to 12 hours day Monday through Friday and eight hour day on Saturday. I learned how to read P&L and work on them to the fullest of my ability. My employees cry more than the children. The time away from my family. All my children at he center.
Productive fun place to work
Infant/Toddler Teacher (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJuly 5, 2014
Typical day at work consists of teaching daily lesson plans, assisting with health habits, organizing activities for children
love to work
Pre-k 3 Teacher (Current Employee), Macon, GAJuly 3, 2014
i love to work with kids and enjoy doing my job. i also like to take care of other people that i know that need my help.
Great Place to Work!
Four Year Old's Teacher, More @ Four Assistant (Former Employee), Matthews, NCJune 18, 2014
Implemented age appropriate curriculum. Participated actively in Curriculum Unit training.Collected anecdotal notes daily.
Maintained parent communication and reading logs.Operated and cared for equipment and materials for instructional purposes
Assess, model, and interact with students in a variety of settings, for the purpose of providing a safe and positive learning environment.
Participated in duties involving children’s arrival and departure to and from Child Care Center.
fun , productive and very heart warming enviroment.
cook/server/dishwasher (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLJune 13, 2014
Pros: being around the children watching them grow and develo mentally and begin walking and talking .
Cons: some times strssful but all jobs have that
I enjoyed coming to work everyday .Being surrounded by children and a great staff including management made childcare network one of my favorite jobs
Working at Childcare Network
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee), Opelika, ALJune 10, 2014
Daycares are very busy. I always have to be on my p's and q's no matter what. Working with children was a really great working experiences. Children are amazing. You have to be sweet, gentle, caring, clean, sanitized, careful when dealing with the children and parents. Working with other people to make a child happy had to be the best job ever.
My Work Experience
Pre-K Assistant Teacher (Current Employee), Albany, GAJune 8, 2014
Pros: pre k is out during the summer with the school system.
Cons: pre k assistants do not get paid during the summer.
My day at Childcare Network is always different daily. The children are excited to learn and they love to show you they are listening. I learn new things from the children and my co-workers. We share our lesson plans and talk about different techniques on how to discipline the children. The children teach me new school appropriate songs and they enjoy singing them to me. When it comes to managing the classroom we assign different children to be the helpers for the week. That work out good because they want to be on their best behavior because they want to be the helper next. The hardest part of my job is the end of the school year. To have worked with a group of children all year and then have to let them go is very painful. But the most enjoyable part of the job is everyone has their own personality and I get to know each and every one of them individuality.
The work place was ok ,management was unprofessional!
Teacher (Former Employee), Crestview, FLMay 27, 2014
Pros: holidays and weekends off
Cons: working with unprofessional people
Management was horrible ,as a teacher I reported many terrible things that happened to other children and nothing was done.Director kept a child at day care after many reports of abuse that the child was afflicting on other children,one instance ended sending the child to the hospital.There was another teacher who abused the infants and nothing was done,just looked the other way.The only thing I enjoyed was teaching the children.
management
Bus Driver (Former Employee), Albany, GAMay 26, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: lack of hours
I think they could do better with treating there employees a lot better.
Great Concept
Director (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 14, 2014
Pros: working with families
Cons: no work life balance
The company is very good but there is a lot of turnover. I think this is due to poor ,middle management. A lot of good people have left the company over mismanagement.
The job is demanding. Putting in extra time is not appreciated.
I loved the job but I did not care for the management.
Great place to work!
Director of Marketing and Training (Current Employee), Columbus, GAApril 28, 2014
Pros: ability to grow professionally by taking on new projects and implement new ideas.
Childcare Network has been a great place to work. The company has grown year over year since I started working here in 2009. Management is constantly looking for ways to improve the company and make things better for our employees and the children we care for each day.
loved it
Was responsible for teacher/parent conference (Former Employee), Kernersville, NCApril 26, 2014
I loved working with the kids you would learn something new daily
Productive and A fun place to work at
Preschool Teacher (Former Employee), Warner Robins, GAApril 22, 2014
Pros: free lunches for the kids, etc
Cons: short breaks for the kids, etc
My typical day at work was Productive. I enjoyed helping the kids read, write, draw and etc. I have learned that helping the kids in what they need help in is a great accomplishment. Management was very productive and gave good guidelines. My co-workers was very respectful and good to work with. The hardest of the job was is learning to see who good at what, whats their strengths and weakness. The most enjoyable part of the job was just enjoying working with the kids in everything they needed help in.
Childcare
Child Care (Former Employee), Morehead City NcApril 2, 2014
Pros: great schedules
They are now under new management.

The center was kept clean and safe. They did have a problem with some of the teachers getting along with one other in which I feel effected the children.
Fun environment and job. But no way to advance and doesn't stick to salary raises.
Infant Room Teacher (Current Employee), Bryant, ARApril 2, 2014
Love working here and the faculty. But, the company doesn't stick to work raises .
I love working with kids. This job is an ok place to work
Teacher (Current Employee), Columbus, GAMarch 28, 2014
Pros: 1/2 off employee childcare
Cons: workers who don't care about the job or really the kids
Working with children daily
I have learned how to teach children of all ages and race
Co-workers need to be more active with the kids
Working hard while others sit around can be hard
I love children

About Childcare Network

Childcare Network is a provider of quality early childhood education for children from 6 weeks to 12 years of age. The company – Read more