Childcare Network Employee Reviews in United States

Would never work for this company again
Assistant Teacher/Floater (Former Employee) –  Alabaster, ALMarch 31, 2016
AWFUL! You are paid minimum wage to "babysit" children. No curriculum was forced, management was poor. Employees were racist and rude. We were used for unfair hours. PATHETIC!
Pros
none!
Cons
everything!
Productive, Energetic staff, caring childcare center
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJuly 6, 2016
Fun staff members, Professional personnel, and caring center for children. This facility is clean, professional, and an overall place to bring your children.
Friendly Daycare
Assistant Director (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 13, 2016
When I worked there, they had all the right intentions but just didn't know how to go about them the right way. The only accepted their way and wouldn't try anyone else's suggestions.
Cons
no insurance, pay, drive to and from work to home
Fun place to work
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Ringgold, GAMarch 2, 2016
I learned a lot working for Childcare Network, on developing children's ability to learn and write. My co-workers were very friendly. Most enjoyable part of my day was reading to the kids and the most difficult part was leaving the kids.
Pros
Kids
teacher helping kids
Childcare Teacher's Asst (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLApril 7, 2016
i enjoying helping and work with people very great people work for i would love to open my own one dayvbkbkgkfgkf vjgjgkdkslkslxllslsldldlflfllg m lglglnlm
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break
Providing Childcare at it's finest!
Assistant Pre-K Teacher (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GAJune 28, 2016
Productive welcoming workplace that provided the up most care for children. I enjoyed teaching and learning along with my students!
Worker
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Crestview, FLJuly 7, 2016
I took the youth to doctor appointments, on outings if the youth where able to. Had them in class. Took outside to rec.. I took them to the lunch room for breakfast lunch and dinner
I love kids!!
Assistant Director (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCFebruary 9, 2016
I love the staff and the kids. But it was no room to advance to upper management. I love the kids and staff. I enjoy meeting the parents and children that were enrolled in our school.
Pros
Great working environment.
Cons
Low pay, no room for advancement
good place to work
Asistant Teacher in young toddler room (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCJuly 18, 2016
I enjoyed my job. My co-workers were knowledgeable and friendly.
I worked from 9am - 6pm. I enjoyed doing activities with the children.
When I get out...I won't go back!
Director (Current Employee) –  Rather not say-I'm currently employed!November 8, 2015
Lack of communication with management/district managers, you will have NO LIFE if you are in administration because you will work long hours and weekends with no compensation, benefits are not up to par compared to other companies, pay for teachers is horrible and mediocre for assistants/directors, very seldom can you take a day off because most centers are short staffed, you feel stuck once you get in so DON'T APPLY!!!!!
Pros
promoted very quickly within the company, families and teachers that you will meet are great
Cons
always vacancies in the company because people are always leaving, CEO has no idea who he has working for him because if he did he would be more involved, this company does not care about their employees-
childcare network jobs
Assistant director (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAApril 6, 2016
all about management, management can make or break a work place. when you have bad management it affects everyone work ability and environment .
Great school with great employees
Childcare (Former Employee) –  childcare network 182January 14, 2016
From the moment my wife and I walked it we knew we were welcomed. Very clean and easy directions to get their. I am very pleased and can not wait for our wonderful children to get started learning.
Cons
Very clean and full of kind staff
Fun workplace, basket ball
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Garner, NCOctober 23, 2015
First few days was very hard for me because new people and new stuff, they were working over there for a long time, they were used too for everything but i was new so taken some time for adjustment.
I learned with my co-workers lots of new things like babies sleeping times and eating time and playtime. When they were sick, cried allot that time was hard. When i sang song with them, they enjoyed too much and happy.
Pros
free lunches, celebrate birthdays and paid meetings
Cons
long breaks one hours, paid holidays and over time
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCNovember 16, 2015
I enjoyed my time here at this place of employment. I worked with the age group 12-24 months. I gained some great friendships and relationships with staff and parents. It was where I first started as a teacher in preschool and I feel it was a good starting point in my career working with children.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
great places to work
Teacher (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAApril 19, 2016
Director is not a great person to work for but the company is great.
Teacher to student ratio not as state allow
co workers are great
Great Job
Teacher Aid (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 21, 2016
Worked at this job for 3 years turned out to be on eof the most rewarding jobs that I have ever had, would work for this company again
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
few hours
Excellent place to work. Provided great training
Director (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALFebruary 23, 2016
While working at CNI, they provided lots of training for management making us a better management team. I really enjoyed all they provided.
Great Pride
Nutrition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAOctober 11, 2015
This job is for self motivated individuals who can work well under stress. Shifts start 630 a.m. first breakfast has to be on the table by 7 a.m. by 730 a.m. Pre-K breakfast has to be served (110 students). By 8 a.m. you have served 140 students as the only cook. 8 a.m. breakfast for infants, toddlers, two's, younger and older three approximately 60 additional students. Lunch should be started before breakfast ends at 830 a.m. Lunch should be ready to go for 110 students by 1030 a.m. Center side should be ready by 11 a.m. The hardest part is managing time. The most enjoyable part is when the children say the food was good and flavorful.
Pros
great schedule
Cons
n/a
Loved working with the children
Toddler Teacher (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAOctober 13, 2015
I greeted the children with their parents, conducted circle time, Changed diapers, feed them meals, provide music and movement, story time, outdoor play, center and activity time. Their was rest time in which sofy music was provided. I provided a safe, nurturing and learning environment for all children.
I worked well with my co-worker and other teachers.

The hardest part of the job is no consistency with management, everyone is giving input on personal experiences and no one is qualified to lead anyone.
What I enjoyed about the job was working with the children and watching them grow,
Pros
Time is consistent and children are consistent with attending
Cons
too much management turn over- four directors in three years. Huge teacher turn over
childcare network
(Volunteer) Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCNovember 19, 2015
I loved working for childcare network. A typical day began after I got out high school. I learned that I love taking care of children. At the time of my employment and Volunteering I didn't pay attention to management. My co workers were older than me so I didn't really get to know them.

2.8