Childcare Network Employee Reviews

Interesting.
Assistant Teacher (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAJune 24, 2017
Nothing negative to say. Its an establishment that is allowing me to gather daycare experience. Like every job theres rollercoasters, it just depends on the ride.
Its Iffy
Assistant Teacher (Current Employee) –  Crestview, FLJune 17, 2017
Pay is awful for what you put up with. Physically and verbally assaulted by children who are old enough to know better but nothing is done. Promises of raises after completing required 40 hours of training were never followed through on. Management plays favorites and gives preferential treatment. Teachers not doing their jobs but never reprimanded for it. Medical benefits are horrible. Barely covers anything.
Pros
Weekends and holidays off
Cons
No breaks besides lunch, Its a fight to get someone to let you go to the bathroom, High turnover rate
A good place to work
Assistant Pre- K Teacher (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJune 15, 2017
The people I work with are great. The director is nice and knows her job. I have learned to be a better teacher. The hardest part of the job is the turnover rate of management and staff that has been there. The most enjoyable part the job was the children that I had in my class.
Childcare Network
Lead After School Teacher (Current Employee) –  Milledgeville, GAJune 14, 2017
To do this job you have to love kids! I love my kids and I love what i do! Management and workers are AMAZING! The days are what you make them. If you stick to your schedule the day will speed by.
Productive place for children
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NC 28560June 7, 2017
Childcare Network is a very secure and safe environment to enroll your child. The staff are very friendly and they care about the safety and learning skills that each child receives. There's not really a hard part about the job, but it can be difficult sometimes trying to get new kids adjusted to the schedule. The most enjoyable part of the day is knowing that the children enjoy learning what they are taught.
Pros
Having requested days off
Cons
Lacking staff
Worth coming to work daily.
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLJune 3, 2017
The relationships you grow with the kids is what makes the job even better. Seeing them learn and grow is awesome. The scheduling can be rough, but overall a great experience.
Great
Daycare Teacher (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, GA 30705May 31, 2017
Over all great place to work and send your kids while you work. Every employee care about the children and they have a fantastic learning program for the kids.
great workplace
Lead Teacher (Current Employee) –  LaGrange, GAMay 31, 2017
It is a great workplace but I highly feel like there is not a equal pay in the environment. A typical work day could go very smoothly but some are more busier than others.
Pros
paid holidays, paid vacations, off on weekends, benefits
Cons
take back overtime
Excellent
TEACHER (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, GAMay 29, 2017
Excellent place to work. I worked here for only a few short months but these girls became like a family to me. I still talk to them on a regular basis.
A Child's World
Child Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMay 29, 2017
A Child's World prepared me to be in my own classroom. I enjoyed working here during the summers. The summer program kept the educational aspect so the kids would continue to learn.
Teamwork
Assistant Pre-K Teacher (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaMay 28, 2017
You learn to work together as a team along with a great family environment. The management was okay, they provide a lot of useful training throughout the year that can be beneficial
Be prepared to work and work hard.
Lead Teacher (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAMay 26, 2017
It's a business that requires a true work ethic that just isn't found in everyone that walks in for an interview. Children are precious and not just anyone can handle working with them.
Pros
You get to have a profound impact on children and parents.
Cons
You are not compensated monetarily for all that you undertake in this line of work.
I work in my own home thats good.
Childcare Provider (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILMay 26, 2017
The state pay a portion of my salary and they pay you whenever they want. The home providers are paid daily not hourly. I've only provided care to 1 child but you can care for 3 children. You have to get a background check before being approved so that's wonderful.
Pros
I helped my daughter with her baby because she was worried about putting her baby in daycare.
Cons
They pay from the state comes whenever so you better get paid from the parents.
Horrible place to work
NCPK Teacher (Former Employee) –  Clayton, NCMay 25, 2017
Working for CNI has been interesting to say the least. The company as a whole promotes advancement and professional opportunities. This is false. There are limited advancement opportunities and they overlook racial inequalities and child abuse. This corporation is more concerned about the money than the education and growth of the children and staff.
Pros
This company pays well
Cons
Very hostile work enviornment and many inequalities
I enjoyed my Job!
Intern (unpaid) (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAMay 24, 2017
The employees at the center were I worked was very friendly and warm. They made you feel like you was apart of the team. The children there was my pride and joy.
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
too much paper work
Its Childcare
Assistant Teacher, Lead Teacher, and Floater (Current Employee) –  Gastonia, NCMay 24, 2017
Team work is essential to this job, you need to get to know the staff. The location vary on benefits you receive. The majority of the staff works together and support each other.
Pros
Assistant director
Cons
communication
fun and inviting
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Benton, ARMay 23, 2017
It was very fun to work with very bright people. The parents were amazing as well as the kids. I enjoyed teaching the curriculum every month and if I had any questions the director always helped.
Employees are great to work with and fun to be with
Assistant Director (Current Employee) –  Griffin, GAMay 23, 2017
I have enjoyed working with the employees and the director.I drop off and picks students up from school, cook breakfast and lunch. I clean the kitchen after every meal. I do the food order and billing I have worked the infant.
Productive place to work, each day is a different day.
Daycare Teacher (Former Employee) –  Ooltewah, TNMay 22, 2017
I am going to college for pediatrics so being around children and helping them what i love to do. There's always something to do that they enjoy along with all the teachers and management getting along.
Pros
Being around children.
Cons
Some angry parents, biting.
Directors could care less
Preschool Teacher (Former Employee) –  Fuquay-Varina, NCMay 21, 2017
The directors only care about the parents. They don't care if a child is sick and running a fever or has pink eye. They will let that child stay just so that they don't have to make the parents mad and tell them to take their sick child home as to not get the other children or teachers sick.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Childcare Network. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9