Childcare Network

Childcare Network Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Assistant Teacher/ Customer service (Former Employee), Cedar Hill, TXDecember 16, 2014
it was a clean place to work at. They always talked with the parents when they came in to pick their child up. But when it came to the boss she was always gone. Not enough teachers.
Productive fun place to work.
Teacher (Current Employee), Crestview, FLDecember 15, 2014
Playing and teaching children. Interacting with parents.
A place to make a diference in a childs life
Three Year Old Teacher (Current Employee), Conyers, GADecember 9, 2014
I enjoy working for Childcare Network and making a difference in a child's life .What I enjoy the most is working with kids and making them happy.
Review
NC Pre-k Lead Teacher (Current Employee), New Bern NCDecember 6, 2014
Their as adequate planning time to arrange the classroom. The day is fun-filled and goes by quickly. I learn leadership skills daily and how to maintain organization and consistency on the job and outside of work. The managment is supportive and attentive of the workers overall need. I attempt to collaborate with colleagues as often as possible. We are a team. The hardest part of the job is balancing the different requirements needed to keep the classroom running smoothly. The most enjoyable part of the job is watching the children grow and enjoy learning.
A Corporate Environment
Director (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCNovember 13, 2014
I am detail oriented, organized, and prefer a predictable schedule. I have learned that people take the "predictable" right out of the day. The children must spend the day in a safe and educationally stimulating environment that fosters social and emotional growth in a fun and loving manner. This must be accomplished by teachers who, though well meaning, sometimes lack professional integrity (it's not surprising, looking at the history of early education). The director balances the needs of the children and their parents(!) with the abilities and willingness of the teachers, all while maintaining licensing regulations, accounts, budgets, and paperwork...with a smile. It is a privilege to be a part of a child's development during those precious early years, but it is not for the faint of heart.
Not the ideal daycare
Teacher (Former Employee), Roanoke, VANovember 2, 2014
Pros: early hours for drop off
Cons: high turn over rate for staff
Daycare did not meet all standards as outlined by licensing. High turn over rate due to ill management.
fun environment
two year old teacher/ lead (Former Employee), columbus gaOctober 26, 2014
Pros: works with you when you have diffrent appointments
Cons: low pay rate
With this job i learned that you have to be very patient when you are dealing with kids and all the different personalities.The hardest part of this job was at the end of the day you combine rooms and you have different ages all together to one teacher.
Great Place for Molding
Assistant Director (Current Employee), Alabaster, ALOctober 24, 2014
Pros: the fast paced atmosphere, the christian environment
Cons: micommunication between staff
When I first started at CCN I was in the classroom, and quickly moved to the kitchen, where I feel most at home. But soon after, the position of AD became available and I thought with all of my organization skills, determination, people skills, and great direction skills, that I might be cut out for the job. Sure enough, I was right! I loved my time there and my position, but I wanted more! I felt like I had been given a great opportunity, but I knew that I could take on more and I honestly wanted more of a challenge, and thought I would be better served in a a busier office setting, or management type setting. I enjoyed my coworkers, even though if I would have been more in charge, I would have let as much get by. There were a few mistakes that were made over and over because the situation wasn't handled the first time. The hardest part was having to have the BIG talks with coworkers. Even thought they needed to be done, it is always hard. I loved the children, they made every day worth it!
Not a good company to work for appoint directors with no leadership and do things on a personal matter not whats best for the company
Teacher (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 18, 2014
Pros: you get your pay check on time
Cons: don't get suck at any childcare network (investigate) i'm sure they not all ran the same
I've been working at Childcare Network for a while now. I seen a lot of changes in the company. I can deal with change,But what I can't deal with is director handling business with employee on a personal note and not what's good for the company. I have seen good employees dismiss because they chose to put in notice to leave the company and bad things are made up for an excuse to let them go. The DM visit but does not ask or talk with teacher to see if they have any grievances assuming everything is okay. Most of staff is related to the director or friends with and would cover for her, due to special favors given.The company policy book clearly states no relative working at same site.This has been ignored. only been their a short time, but clearly looking for something else. This isn't where I won't to retire.
provide childcare
Lead Toddler Teacher (Former Employee), Cedar Hill, TXSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: working with students
Cons: the area
Helping student build their gross motor skills typical day consist of teaching student to build character
Enjoyable work environment
Lead Teacher (Current Employee), Lewisville, NCAugust 27, 2014
Working with three yr old children seeming them achieve goals that we set for them is amazing.
I WAS THERE FOR 4 AND A HALF YEARS AND I LOVED GOING TO WORK EVERYDAY
Lead Teacher/bus driver (Former Employee), Columbus, GAAugust 13, 2014
IT WAS A GREAT JOB I LOVED COMINGTO WORK WITH THE BABIES AND UP AND THE PARENTS WERE VERY SWEET.
semi fun
teacher assistant (Former Employee), Norcross, gaAugust 11, 2014
Cons: no healthcare, low pay
It was a paycheck
no recognition
low pay
difficult supervisor
Fun, exciting enviornment
Lead Teacher (Former Employee), Columbus GaAugust 5, 2014
Pros: had the kids a party every other friday and loved to see their paintings and little talents.
Cons: going outside, teacing and notice day by day, they knew more and more about things related to science.
Each day working with kids, gives me more life, more ideas, more excitement, could not wait for the next day to see their homework or how their day went after they left school. Loved teaching.
A good place to have your children to be well taking care of.
Teacher Assistant (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 30, 2014
Pros: i don't like taking a lunch.
Cons: when i clock out an hour is to long.
A typical day would be for me is going to work and the same thing again. What I learned in childcare is every child does the same thing. When in my class with my children I always manage what they are doing. I am friends with all of my co-workers we all get alone. Well, the hardest part of my job is trying to understand one of my children don't speak English. He is from Russia so I am trying to understand him and have him speak English at the same time. But the most enjoyable part is I love my children.
Free daycare for Director
Director (Former Employee), Hogansville, GAJuly 14, 2014
Pros: free daycare
Cons: long hours
10 to 12 hours day Monday through Friday and eight hour day on Saturday. I learned how to read P&L and work on them to the fullest of my ability. My employees cry more than the children. The time away from my family. All my children at he center.
Productive fun place to work
Infant/Toddler Teacher (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJuly 5, 2014
Typical day at work consists of teaching daily lesson plans, assisting with health habits, organizing activities for children
love to work
Pre-k 3 Teacher (Current Employee), Macon, GAJuly 3, 2014
i love to work with kids and enjoy doing my job. i also like to take care of other people that i know that need my help.
Great Place to Work!
Four Year Old's Teacher, More @ Four Assistant (Former Employee), Matthews, NCJune 18, 2014
Implemented age appropriate curriculum. Participated actively in Curriculum Unit training.Collected anecdotal notes daily.
Maintained parent communication and reading logs.Operated and cared for equipment and materials for instructional purposes
Assess, model, and interact with students in a variety of settings, for the purpose of providing a safe and positive learning environment.
Participated in duties involving children’s arrival and departure to and from Child Care Center.
fun , productive and very heart warming enviroment.
cook/server/dishwasher (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLJune 13, 2014
Pros: being around the children watching them grow and develo mentally and begin walking and talking .
Cons: some times strssful but all jobs have that
I enjoyed coming to work everyday .Being surrounded by children and a great staff including management made childcare network one of my favorite jobs

About Childcare Network

Childcare Network is a provider of quality early childhood education for children from 6 weeks to 12 years of age. The company – Read more

Childcare Network Salaries